View attachment 951178
View attachment 225563
View attachment 225562
I can't help but get angry when I lose to United. There are no worse team in the world than these to lose too. The fans hate it too, Leeds and United used to be a big rivalry in the league many years ago, and they hate each other as much as Liverpool and United. We can't expect to win these matches, but I want better performances in future.

View attachment 951197
View attachment 225553
View attachment 225552
Another drubbing today and it's looking very hard to pick the lads up right now. We do need to understand that this is the first time in 20 years we've been at this level, and we need to get some morale back into the side. I'm not too downhearted at the moment because We've plyed three heavyweights of the league already. Our next game is a trip to West Brom away.

We're expecting at least a point at the Hawthorns as the baggies are also struggling at the foot of the table. Things can only get better for us.

View attachment 951208
View attachment 225550
View attachment 225549
Extremely frustrated and dissapointed to lose this one. But the lads gave everything. We had 37 shots and could not hit the back of the net and they had 5 and hit it twice. You get these games now and again and it's my job to make sure the lads heads don't drop, but it is hard. Steve Shearwood played extremely well and tucked away his both goals perfectly.

Babacar is really struggling up front this season, and has failed to make a big impact so far.

View attachment 225548
It feels like a long time ago since I was winning games consistently. I did say this season was about staying up though, and that's what we wan't to do. We need to start putting away our chances.

Come on jc you can pull through this!!! It was always gonna be a long hard season, hopefully the owners give you enough time its still early in the season,

The cream always rises to the to top Carra! You'll overcome this!

Come on jc you can pull through this!!! It was always gonna be a long hard season, hopefully the owners give you enough time its still early in the season,

Hoping I can pick the team up. It's been a struggle so far! They're playing useless!

The cream always rises to the to top Carra! You'll overcome this!

Hopefully! I'm too stubborn to change the tactic, but I may have too

Carra in!

Not what the fans and board are saying right now!!

What a majestic journey! I started to read your messages since last night and I have read most of them. Now I am excited to start myself as a new coach with no starting club. Would be my first serious game without editing haha XD I'm a real rookie.
I do play FM 10 now and I hope to enjoy the ride as much as you have done.

Thanks so much for sharing your experiences and I have to say you're the best manager I have seen!

What a majestic journey! I started to read your messages since last night and I have read most of them. Now I am excited to start myself as a new coach with no starting club. Would be my first serious game without editing haha XD I'm a real rookie.
I do play FM 10 now and I hope to enjoy the ride as much as you have done.

Thanks so much for sharing your experiences and I have to say you're the best manager I have seen!

Thanks mate, glad youve enjoyed it! Get FM16 when its out!

View attachment 951827
View attachment 225259
View attachment 225258
It looks like we've found some belief from our last win. It's amazing what a win can do for your confidence. A huge 6-1 win against Bournemouth away from home is exactly what we needed, and it was a great game for Babacar too as he finally scored.

Temile was the man to watch though as he dazzled past everyone down the wings, he's going to be hard to keep hold of next season. We've got a big game at home against Hull next which could really see us pick up some form with a win. Then we face my old side Sunderland at the stadium of light, which will not be easy.

View attachment 951869
View attachment 225238
View attachment 225237
Frustration. Pure Frustration. We really got at Sunderland today and we were playing amazing football, they could not handle us today until Arriola scored against the run of play. The game was then to be decided by Dybala who took the match into his own hands with a hat-trick, he really showed us up. We managed two goals and we did ourselves some justice.

I got a massive reception from the fans at the Stadium of Light and I'm happy about that. They could have turned on me considering I left them for Madrid, but then again who couldnt?

Announcement

Next season there will be no Jamie Carragher - A Managers Story

However, there will be a:

Steven Gerrard - A Managers Story

:)

DONT DO THIS TO ME!!! I can't take Gerrard going on this type of journey!!!!! lol!

But seriously, while I'm still debating about buying FM16 myself (not enough changes for me from FM15) and starting my own type of story here, I can't wait to read Gerrard's managerial career! What the heck are you going to do for FM17?!?