been looking at this thread for a long time and has inspired me to start a similar RTG with Alan Shearer! anyways keep going with your awesome save!! :)

View attachment 961237
View attachment 221334
View attachment 221333
Our 9 game unbeaten run in the league is ended by Chelsea today. The scoreline does not reflect the game but the result is deserved. Chelsea were the better side today. We missed Babacar as he is in the African cup of nations and Redmond can't play as Chelsea are his parent club, so we did lose 2 of our top 3 players before the match. I've got a player lined up to join who could probably knock Babacar out of the team!

Finaly decided to make a comment...
I've read your story not just in a day,like others who came just to say,good story,and they're gone.
I've read it time by time,mostly after updates,but dindn't commented,have no reasons for that...
What I'm saying is,this is BY FAR,THE BEST STORY OF THIS YEAR'S FM.
Congratulations !
Looking forward for your FM16 save,I'm pretty sure that you'll overtake my expectations. :p
Love every post of it. ;)

Finaly decided to make a comment...
I've read your story not just in a day,like others who came just to say,good story,and they're gone.
I've read it time by time,mostly after updates,but dindn't commented,have no reasons for that...
What I'm saying is,this is BY FAR,THE BEST STORY OF THIS YEAR'S FM.
Congratulations !
Looking forward for your FM16 save,I'm pretty sure that you'll overtake my expectations. :p
Love every post of it. ;)

Haha thanks man! Means a lot. Glad you've enjoyed this long long journey!

I can't wait for FM 16 :)

I'm away with work tonight so may get some updates in!

looks good so far dude! nice effort put in!
o.png

cant believe that after more than a year you still update this regularly! incredible job really like this save :)

I've got Jovic at age 26, scores 50 plus a season and assists 20 plus too. Unreal player!

Been meaning to sign up to FM Base for years, especially after I read that Deportivo story a while back this season, been playing since 06/07, but it's only this that's made me actually go ahead and do it, absolutely devoured this story in a couple of days, can't get enough. Hope you do big things in FM 16, I'll definitely have my radar on for any Stevie G stories that pop up:)

Hi guys, I just need to let you know something.

Next year I will not be buying Football Manager. Right now in my life I don't have the time for it. So it seems silly to get it.

On the other hand I will still be coming on this website to read all of your stories. As I do anyway.

It would be great to win the Story of the year award and the FM Base World cup to top off how successful this story has become before taking a break from!

Thanks to everyone who has followed this journey, it's been a **** of a ride. But I can confirm it is over.

I will finish with a concluding post when I get the time, again thanks for following and making this fun to do :)