January Transfer Update 13.3.0 RELEASED!

Alright lads just a few problems if anyone could help me out it would be appriciated
do u have to start a new game for the January update to work?
ive tried restarting steam a couple of times and it dosnt update my current game, can anyone help me out
cheers

The only thing you need to restart for are the transfers. The rest works totally fine.
Alright lads just a few problems if anyone could help me out it would be appriciated
ive tried restarting steam a couple of times and it dosnt update my current game, can anyone help me out
cheers

so the transfers and updated attributes wont appear on a saved game?

I didn't think champ was still going??

They haven't released a game since 2010 have they?

Think they had something out on handheld in 2011?

Still play CM 01/02 legendary game.

What's the latest version? Has there been another update since this?
I updated earlier, haven't started a new save yet, I've got 13.3.2 354439 (m.e v1339) in my current save, am I fully up to date?

That is the latest. 13.3.1 and 13.3.2 were just hotfixes.

For all intents and purposes SI have won on that front. Everyoen says "SI needs a new competitor" likes that easy. Forget that SI have roundly beaten them. And the less said about FIFA manager the better.

CM11 was the last, but was on iOS. CM10 last PC variant.

In relation to the previous question though, yes, it is still pants.

I admit I was curious to see what CM 10 was like a while back-and good god what an abomonation of a game. It was just.....no. Agree that 01/02 was/still is unbeatable in CM series. And I deeply regret giving away my xbox that had my save on it-5 years worth of work gone just like that. Best ever in CM series, like FM 13 is best yet in FM series. Simples. But CM 10 nowhere near as bad as the laughable FIFA manager

I admit I was curious to see what CM 10 was like a while back-and good god what an abomonation of a game. It was just.....no. Agree that 01/02 was/still is unbeatable in CM series. And I deeply regret giving away my xbox that had my save on it-5 years worth of work gone just like that. Best ever in CM series, like FM 13 is best yet in FM series. Simples. But CM 10 nowhere near as bad as the laughable FIFA manager

I never played CM, but after all this eulogising I'm gonna find me a copy and and have a little tinker!

cheers

Yes you have to start a new game......

anyone know any of the new transfer budgets for either england, germany, spain, italy?

Game Crashes

Love the update but since it has been done if i try to recall a player from loan the game crashes which is very frustrating please address asap

Of all the games to choose to play because you're tired of bugs, you chose effing SKYRIM?

I'm a big FM fan myself, but FM is just a game. The Elder Scrolls series is a gift to mankind.

I'm a big FM fan myself, but FM is just a game. The Elder Scrolls series is a gift to mankind.

The Elder Scrolls series are one of the buggiest gifts to mankind ever, in that case.

Should steam be updating this for me or do I need to get it somewhere?