January Transfer Update 13.3.0 RELEASED!

Actually, the Segunda B bug with the group with 21 teams was solved, I was making false assumptions on the editor's working.

steam will not update my game, and i've exited and restarted steam 3 times now and still nothing. is there any way I can check for updates or something?

steam will not update my game, and i've exited and restarted steam 3 times now and still nothing. is there any way I can check for updates or something?

Maybe the game have been updated while you are not aware of it.
To check it, start your game, go to preferences, check the game version, supposed to be 13.3.2.

If its not, then go online, start steam, go to downloads section, click 'PLAY' just beside the FM13 logo.
Wait for a while until it finish downloading.

I hope it helps.

Maybe the game have been updated while you are not aware of it.
To check it, start your game, go to preferences, check the game version, supposed to be 13.3.2.

If its not, then go online, start steam, go to downloads section, click 'PLAY' just beside the FM13 logo.
Wait for a while until it finish downloading.

I hope it helps.

lol I feel dumb, thanks for this it did auto update, I checked and it was already at 13.3.2. I just wish it would notify me or something so I don't lose the plot. thanks for your help.

getting SO many red cards recently! WTF?!

Zouma got 1 in the past 3 seasons on my save, now has 3 cards in 4 months! Not just him either. Got 4 red cards in a month and I don't even go in hard on the opposition.

getting SO many red cards recently! WTF?!

Zouma got 1 in the past 3 seasons on my save, now has 3 cards in 4 months! Not just him either. Got 4 red cards in a month and I don't even go in hard on the opposition.

If Howard Webb was refereeing then there is your problem.

Annoyed with one or two data entries for my local club, Macclesfield. Well one has actually totally narked me off, Mackreth with such low stats and CA and PA, probably one of the worst data entry jobs ever. He should be in League One or the Championship in a few years. Well, at least it's better than Luis Viveros' PA muck up (fire up the editor, you'll know what I'm on about).

Asking price for Bale . I'm with Barcelona, and they are refusing 80 Million!!

has anyone tried a network game on the new patch yet? coz me and a few mates keep on getting this error message while playing

FM 2013 Memory Warning Football Manager 2013 is running dangerously low on memory. Please quit and free up some memory.

I don't see how I'm getting low memory when my machine is built like this

Processor 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2 GB

can somebody please explain to me why liverpool have a 0 transfer budget and a balance of only 11m? also, it seems that its virtually impossible to sell players? cant get a decent bid for anyone, johnson, reina, etc get loan bids and low transfer offers now, not impressed

can somebody please explain to me why liverpool have a 0 transfer budget
It's calculated on what they think the remaining budget is, and with Coutinho and Sturridge in with no one out would probably deplete their transfer budget. Allen and Borini weren't cheap either.