January Transfer Update 13.3.0 RELEASED!

Goddamnit! No nem, no adryan, no ademilson, no kweuke. I know its been mentioned here before, but goddamnit. How are you supposed to build a UCL winning team for under 20 mil? Sigh. Back to the old days of Bosman and Free transfers

my FM13 updated again last night? i was already on 13.3.0, what was this fix for?? is it on 13.3.2 now?

Not sure if this is coincidence or not but since the 13.3.0 update the ME has gone mental... im getting a ton of red cards, big injurys and silly results...

my once so "decent" premier league team is now well below par and finding it tough against very average opposition.

this is whats annoying about SI... they release a game that is full of bugs and has a shoddy ME... but idiots like me buy it and figure out a tactic for it that works and gives me some enjoyment.... then SI release patch after patch, changing & adjusting the ME so the tactic which once worked very well, now doesn't cut mustard...

please SI, next version you release, make sure the ME is working properly before release date otherwise i think many people will stop buying this game.

Don't know why but since the updates most of the tactics that didn't work DO work now so I'm happy with the update just hope they don't change the ME again I thinks it's better then it has been for a while

Don't know why but since the updates most of the tactics that didn't work DO work now so I'm happy with the update just hope they don't change the ME again I thinks it's better then it has been for a while

There won't be any more ME updates.

hi guys, how can i choose the 13.3.0 database in the editor? it keeps showing me the 13.0.0 every time i load the editor. is there any way i can choose the database i want ? thank you.

There won't be any more ME updates.

I hope not they released 10 hot fixes this year!!! seriously considering other options next year .... this is year's game been rubbish comparing to years before FM10 was best by far... every time they release an update it messed up my save and i had to start again........ if i remember correctly i paid full price for this game not a beta version that needs fixes six months on!!! very poor SI very poor!

Not sure if this is coincidence or not but since the 13.3.0 update the ME has gone mental... im getting a ton of red cards, big injurys and silly results...

my once so "decent" premier league team is now well below par and finding it tough against very average opposition.

this is whats annoying about SI... they release a game that is full of bugs and has a shoddy ME... but idiots like me buy it and figure out a tactic for it that works and gives me some enjoyment.... then SI release patch after patch, changing & adjusting the ME so the tactic which once worked very well, now doesn't cut mustard...

please SI, next version you release, make sure the ME is working properly before release date otherwise i think many people will stop buying this game.
Arturo Vidal, played 20 games for me, 16 yellows, 6 red cards(top of the league with 100+ yellows)...Injuries? 4 hamstrings and a 6-8 month injury to Pirlo. This year's game was probably the worst gaming experience of my life...

But who knows, is probably our tactics...

Arturo Vidal, played 20 games for me, 16 yellows, 6 red cards(top of the league with 100+ yellows)...Injuries? 4 hamstrings and a 6-8 month injury to Pirlo. This year's game was probably the worst gaming experience of my life...

But who knows, is probably our tactics...

Well yes, tactics in the case of Vidal, and the fact that he is one of the dirtiest players out there, which is reflected in his attributes ( extremely high aggression and dirtiness attributes, and i think he also has a low sporting attribute.)

You picked up 5 injuries? Not sure what your issue is here, have you looked at the injury tables in real life on a regular basis? FM's rates are actually too low in comparison

Last edited:

Er they didnt touch the Match engine in 13.3.0. So its very much coincidence.

What's the latest version? Has there been another update since this?
I updated earlier, haven't started a new save yet, I've got 13.3.2 354439 (m.e v1339) in my current save, am I fully up to date?

Still hoping for a quick fix for the youth intake problem.

(Max 5 players through intake, rest are greyed out players. Confirmed as a bug on SI forum)

on the injuries topic......... I believe it is worse than before, I can't finish a match without 1 or 2 players getting injured every game, absolute bollocks! Starting to think this game is unplayable, and also I wasted $40

Of all the games to choose to play because you're tired of bugs, you chose effing SKYRIM?

When it worked...it worked great. But the bugs simply ruined the enjoyment for me. Yeah FM was bugged but at least SI actually made the effort to rid them and took everyones opinion and reports on board.