January Transfer Window Update now available

In relation to the match engine updates - are they gonna apologise to the people who have dropped points because of the mistakes that now seem to be nothing to do with match tactics? I could easily have had the league wrapped up by now.

im pretty sure its just a fluke, but every time a player comes to me asking to play more games, I play him in the next possible game and he get injured o_O

The biggest question is do I give up hours of work on my current save to start a new one?

My game seems to run like **** now. Very slow between screens, weird loads. Guessing this is a skin thing... since they borked that in 15.2.0. Also, even with the default skin... everyone floats with their arms out side instead of the actual animations.

View attachment 297038

Last edited:
I have verified the cache files but it still wont update. nothing happens then a few minutes later the connection times out.

Any help is appreciated.

im pretty sure its just a fluke, but every time a player comes to me asking to play more games, I play him in the next possible game and he get injured o_O

Bettter than my guy.. walks in the office, demands a go in the first team. so i say sure but work hard to stay there etc etc..

0 Mins kick off -

3 mins - score an o.g.

13 mins - i equalize

21 mins - he gives away a pen and get sent off.

There needs to be a conversation option of "THATS WHY! you arent playing, you *****, get out of my office!!!"

It seems they've changed something about star rating? I now have, for the first time ever, a player (regen) with 5 stars. He was 4.5 stars yesterday and I haven't progressed a single minute, just went ingame 2 minutes ago. And Kurt Zouma was 4 stars yesterday, he's now 4.5 stars. Several other players in my team have also been granted an extra half star. Anyone else noticed this?

It seems they've changed something about star rating? I now have, for the first time ever, a player (regen) with 5 stars. He was 4.5 stars yesterday and I haven't progressed a single minute, just went ingame 2 minutes ago. And Kurt Zouma was 4 stars yesterday, he's now 4.5 stars. Several other players in my team have also been granted an extra half star. Anyone else noticed this?
I have with januzaj and Wilson. There has been ca/pa changes but don't know where to find them and which players have changed?

I have with januzaj and Wilson. There has been ca/pa changes but don't know where to find them and which players have changed?

I'm not on new database, so that's not why in my case. I read through the update notes, but I didn't see anything about coach rating or the likes. Weird.

Nice to see some Arsenal Players get huge upgrades.. Sanchez and Bellerin (so beastly now)

Amazing, new year, new FM and same mistake: once again Preparador (coach) turned to Treinador ​(manager)

The CA/PA changes won't affect a current save game. Its only the data update, which means that it only comes into play if you start a new game. And you check by going into the Editor.

Just an update to what I meant by running slow: When I hit "submit team" to pick my team, pinwheel. When I swap players out of the team, pinwheel. When I click a player, then hit back, pinwheel.