January Transfer Window Update now available

The CA/PA changes won't affect a current save game. Its only the data update, which means that it only comes into play if you start a new game. And you check by going into the Editor.
I know mate. When have start previous saves on last patch Wilson was 4 star and Januzaj 4.5 stars. Started new save and both have gone up half a star each. Hopefully someone soon releases spoiler with the new ca/pa changes as I don't like using the editor!

Seriously why won't anyone help me.. I respond to others. Would be nice with a little support.

I usually play with a facepack, logo pack and league license fix. However after the update, when I apply the license fix, only some of the licenses are changed.. It will say Barclays Premier League, but the Ballon d'Or will still be "Golden Ball"...........

I uninstalled the game and it still doesn't work. It works for my friend however.
How come? Help would be appreciated.

Seriously why won't anyone help me.. I respond to others. Would be nice with a little support.

I usually play with a facepack, logo pack and league license fix. However after the update, when I apply the license fix, only some of the licenses are changed.. It will say Barclays Premier League, but the Ballon d'Or will still be "Golden Ball"...........

I uninstalled the game and it still doesn't work. It works for my friend however.
How come? Help would be appreciated.

Did you do/l the new fix 2.0 or install your previous one? D/l the new one from sortioutsi and follow the instructions.

works fine.

Last edited:
I just had to post this here. I've never seen a full green circle before, and oh god is it satisfying. I could stare at it all day.

View attachment 296999

Please help mines still isn't updating...
In the steam download section it just keeps cycling through, validating, starting then updating (then again and again etc) until it times out.
I have done the cache thing.

I just had to post this here. I've never seen a full green circle before, and oh god is it satisfying. I could stare at it all day.

View attachment 781402

Well that didn't last long. He's back to 4.5 stars, and everyone else lost 0.5-1 star as well. Which means everything is back to the way it was yesterday. Very strange. Guess I'll just have to pretend it never happened.

Did you do/l the new fix 2.0 or install your previous one? D/l the new one from sortioutsi and follow the instructions.

works fine.
Ahh it works now. had to re-install the game a third time, did the exact same thing again. Weird. But great, relieved..

I did not start a new game but I lost the german name fix after update....
Is it possible to get the right names back?

Reinstall the fix, you have to after every update.

Guys I have (another) question.. if I load up an old save, I obviously won't get the improved TV deal and updated CA/PA.
But won't I get the improved game mechanics in an old save??

Guys I have (another) question.. if I load up an old save, I obviously won't get the improved TV deal and updated CA/PA.

Match Engine will be updated in an old save, yes. Not database changes.

What game mechanics? Everything except CA/PA updates, transfers and the New Zealand international issue (AFAIK) will be "work" in old saves.

Have a bug to report chaps.

Currently playing my last game of the season and every player is standing still like a statue, floating about on the pitch rather than moving. Anyone else got this? Looks absolutely ridiculous!

Currently playing my last game of the season and every player is standing still like a statue, floating about on the pitch rather than moving. Anyone else got this? Looks absolutely ridiculous!

Bug has been possted over at SI alread for this.

me too:S

I don't know what's happend. But I started a new save in January with Newcastle. Verrati was transfer listed for 4.5 million and Bernardo silva was listed for 6.5 million. I'm not complaining. But not exactly realistic

My game seems to run like **** now. Very slow between screens, weird loads. Guessing this is a skin thing... since they borked that in 15.2.0. Also, even with the default skin... everyone floats with their arms out side instead of the actual animations.

View attachment 781287

Yep I get the same. Absolute toilet!

Not sure if it's random, but the 'back' and 'forward' buttons on my mouse only work 1/20 times after the update. Makes it all that more ****** to navigate around the menus.

Actually, I just discovered that I have to have my cursor within the yellow squares for them to work at all:

View attachment 296958

And yes, it's for all pages, not just the backroom advice one. 100% sure it wasn't like that before the update, wonder what they did to **** that up.

- Resolved issue where a players full attributes were available to the user when player was signed on trial

D'oh! that was my best way of knowing players attributes, scouting takes forever and a day!