January Transfer Window Update now available

just after updating i continued my save and i had 5 players come ask join other teams. i thought it said players will be less likely to ask to join interested teams

Ah lovely, now it won't save. Don't worry, only just won the FA Cup. No biggy.

Christ they've buggered this up

Anyone else having this problem. Each time in the training screen I try to click on rest before a match it unselects training only to re-start training before a game. I haven't even got through the preseason yet, how many more bugs can we find?

So, not quite sure if this is where I should put this, but started a new save as Sheffield Wednesday who have as you may know just been bought by a Thai business man, this has been incorporated in the game but the Chairman is looking to step aside straight away. (I also feel the available budgets are too low but we've yet to see how much he is willing to spend irl.) anybody got any idea whether this is a coincidence on my save or that it's been implemented incorrectly?

So, not quite sure if this is where I should put this, but started a new save as Sheffield Wednesday who have as you may know just been bought by a Thai business man, this has been incorporated in the game but the Chairman is looking to step aside straight away. (I also feel the available budgets are too low but we've yet to see how much he is willing to spend irl.) anybody got any idea whether this is a coincidence on my save or that it's been implemented incorrectly?
I think that's pretty much the only way SI can make it at the moment..

Anyway, I have a question! When running the updated game, and I start a game using the old database, will I still get the improved BPL TV deal and changed CA/PA changes??
Thanks!

Sorry if been asked guys! I have looked around and cant see any CA/PA changes posted anywhere. Has it been released, as I don't like using the editor?

Sorry if been asked guys! I have looked around and cant see any CA/PA changes posted anywhere. Has it been released, as I don't like using the editor?
Can't find it either. Looks like it hasn't. Do you have any idea if will I still get the improved BPL TV deal and changed CA/PA changes I start a game with the old database?

Can't find it either. Looks like it hasn't. Do you have any idea if will I still get the improved BPL TV deal and changed CA/PA changes I start a game with the old database?

No.

So I've been keeping my Steam offline because I wasn't sure about whether I'd wanna download the patch. Is it worth downloading now, or should I wait for a hotfix patch for the issues in the current patch?

So I've been keeping my Steam offline because I wasn't sure about whether I'd wanna download the patch. Is it worth downloading now, or should I wait for a hotfix patch for the issues in the current patch?
Just update. There might never be a hotfix patch, so you'll be waiting for nothing. I'm really enjoying the update.

I've found it to be good so far, starting to enjoy my long term save file again as a result

maybe my file has gone a bit pete tong, i have played 6 games so far and the results have been, 5-2, 1-1, 6-4, 7-0, 3-2 and 9-3, ive had 167 shots and it also seems to have disabled all my team instructions and stats that i view in game

maybe my file has gone a bit pete tong, i have played 6 games so far and the results have been, 5-2, 1-1, 6-4, 7-0, 3-2 and 9-3, ive had 167 shots and it also seems to have disabled all my team instructions and stats that i view in game
Clear your cache and verify the integrity of the cache files in steam for the latter issues.

For the former, it's an old saying, but it could be your tactics. You may be very attacking/open? Mind posting a screenshot?

Clear your cache and verify the integrity of the cache files in steam for the latter issues.

For the former, it's an old saying, but it could be your tactics. You may be very attacking/open? Mind posting a screenshot?

aha i shall clear that cache pronto, cheers for that.

Here is my tactic, i developed it last year because it seemed like my forwards couldnt hit water from a boat, it looks attacking but i dont think it is too attacking tbh

View attachment 296713

ignore where the players are, im just putting them in to give them game time

Not sure if it's random, but the 'back' and 'forward' buttons on my mouse only work 1/20 times after the update. Makes it all that more ****** to navigate around the menus.

Actually, I just discovered that I have to have my cursor within the yellow squares for them to work at all:

View attachment 781494

And yes, it's for all pages, not just the backroom advice one. 100% sure it wasn't like that before the update, wonder what they did to **** that up.

Same problem for me.