Wow.. just played a friendly with the 433 wonder tatic and score line was 7-0 .. suarez 4 goals :D .. but i'd still try the amazing tacic thanks .. i'll keep you posted .. p.s why do i have to keep paying the contracts after they leave and what pitch dimensions would suit the 433 and amazing tatic ... any away tatic sugesstions

Wow.. just played a friendly with the 433 wonder tatic and score line was 7-0 .. suarez 4 goals :D .. but i'd still try the amazing tacic thanks .. i'll keep you posted .. p.s why do i have to keep paying the contracts after they leave and what pitch dimensions would suit the 433 and amazing tatic ... any away tatic sugesstions

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...mplete-madness-tactic-433-dm.html#post1523750

Nice one mate :)

when they ask you to pay like 14k until the end of their contract? you are wanting them to leave and they are not getting better contracts at their new club so they want to be on the same and or better salary that they are on...

Pity we can't do that when wanting to buy another player though, SI should look into that

i know :( would help alot , especially for lower teams. Ognjen Vukojevic or de jong. for bwm / dm

Hey Raikan, wondering what would be the best way to take on Barca? Tactically?

Also how do I get a Striker scoring again Papiss Cisse has 35 goals in 48 games but goes on an awful streak for about 5 matches every so often...

Last edited:
Hey Raikan, wondering what would be the best way to take on Barca? Tactically?

Also how do I get a Striker scoring again Papiss Cisse has 35 goals in 48 games but goes on an awful streak for about 5 matches every so often...

1) play very deep, allow them to push up and commit players forward
2) play high tempo and pass ball down wings and play on the counter (wingers/strikers, run with ball often)
3) play very direct (close to long) and use shouts like: clear ball to flanks, get ball forward, pass into space

Change tactics or give him a break when he starts to play badly, rotate, if you have him you should have decent players to rotate :)

Thanks :) .. as for the striking rle .. Abel hernandez asking price is quiet huge .. Whats worng with Wagner love? Better stats and lower pricing . and Suarez as dLF or P or is he better off as a winger

Thanks :) .. as for the striking rle .. Abel hernandez asking price is quiet huge .. Whats worng with Wagner love? Better stats and lower pricing . and Suarez as dLF or P or is he better off as a winger

Vagner Love is pure quality, I always recommend him :) Suarez will play better as a striker mate! Play Suarez as a DLF type playmaker forward like Rooney and Love as your out and out goalscoring poacher...

hiya mate.. Could you plz recommend a good defender (centre back) for 3.4 million? I play in Spanish La Liga with Villareal..

hiya mate.. Could you plz recommend a good defender (centre back) for 3.4 million? I play in Spanish La Liga with Villareal..

Rafael Toloi
- Goias
Kara - Tromso (retrained)
Aurelian Chedjou - Lille
Ezequiel Munoz - Palermo (might be just over £5.5m though, negotiate)
Manoel - Atletico Paranense

Any advice for who to pick as my new feeder club. Im arsenal second season board just asked me to pick my own feeder club and not sure who to pick.

Any advice for who to pick as my new feeder club. Im arsenal second season board just asked me to pick my own feeder club and not sure who to pick.

pick a team in the Championship mate, are you wanting to use this mainly to loan your youngsters?

Pick someone like Blackpool/Hull etc, a team that is not going to get promoted but has good facilities or try now (as it is the 2nd season) to get a newly relegated team! You might lose them if they get promoted, however, after several months you can always apply for a new one!

Quick question mate, been taking a look through my decent successes for turning potential into wonderkids and I can pretty much get players to improve in all the areas I need most of the time, other than two and I'm almost certain training schedules don't cover them: Agression and bravery.

Mosta the time, they aren't too important, but I've got a regen defender come through my own youth academy for pool and I think he has the potential to be amongst the best in the world, but worried about his aggression and bravery being low. Any ideas?

Similarly, I've had Jack Robinson get a few too many red cards and seen his aggression dive bomb as well, which I'm assuming is linked.

View attachment 250654

P.s just signed Kara who is tutoring him, he has high bravery but don't know if this can get passed on?

There is not a single scout who accuratly predicts the potential of AFRICAN REGENS. I found one that had potential 199, and my world class scouts all said at best 3 star potential, this has happened with all the African players. is it to do with the fact that their value is sooo low due to poor clubs in their countries ??? All other players are fine when it comes to the good scouts giving their potential abilities

I got a question

If I just offered a guy, who is on loan to get citizenship a new contract and it went through without saying anything, does that mean he has now got his WP?

Raikan mate, I have been always wondered what PA ranges (0-200) are -10, -9, -8 PA and so on ?

pick a team in the Championship mate, are you wanting to use this mainly to loan your youngsters?

Pick someone like Blackpool/Hull etc, a team that is not going to get promoted but has good facilities or try now (as it is the 2nd season) to get a newly relegated team! You might lose them if they get promoted, however, after several months you can always apply for a new one!

I think Reading on my save love you now. Choose them and sent Miyaichi, Barkley, J.Robinson, C.Jenkinson, pretty much a new first team and they smashed the championship apart. Like Reading so thought id help them out.

There is not a single scout who accuratly predicts the potential of AFRICAN REGENS. I found one that had potential 199, and my world class scouts all said at best 3 star potential, this has happened with all the African players. is it to do with the fact that their value is sooo low due to poor clubs in their countries ??? All other players are fine when it comes to the good scouts giving their potential abilities

scouts cannot be trusted mate, its realistic though, sometimes they might think he has potential and then becomes nothing: Freddy Adu! and then they get it right or they think the player does not have potential only to find out that he does...

Thats the fun side of it, you dont know until you give them the chance...

I got a question

If I just offered a guy, who is on loan to get citizenship a new contract and it went through without saying anything, does that mean he has now got his WP?

I dont think so mate, its not as easy as that anymore in Fm12 unfortunately.. you might have to wait and see.

Raikan mate, I have been always wondered what PA ranges (0-200) are -10, -9, -8 PA and so on ?

Actual PA’s which can be generated by the negative numbers:

• -10 = 170-200
  • -9 = 150-180
  • -8 = 130-160
  • -7 = 110-140
  • -6 = 90-120
  • -5 = 70-100
  • -4 = 50-80
  • -3 = 30-60
  • -2 = 10-40
  • -1 = 0-30