SO the problem arose when you changed tactics? Just give it time mate, it takes a while for the team to get used to tactics, Goals galore is a great tactic :)

just give it time and put match prep to VERY high and teamwork :)

They have already got used to all of my tactics and I've been using Goals Galore only with difficult teams (with Tottenham last time, won 3:0). I always use your tactic with weaker teams, so my players know how to play it. I've already done the match prep as you said, but that didn't help. I've just won 2:1 with Blackburn but I had to change my tactic after 1st half, 'couse my players were playing sh*t. For example, in september they would smash B'burn like 5:0 or something, but now they were struggling to score.

I cant see the last page!!! it happens sometimes, no idea why... will reply as soon as I can!

They have already got used to all of my tactics and I've been using Goals Galore only with difficult teams (with Tottenham last time, won 3:0). I always use your tactic with weaker teams, so my players know how to play it. I've already done the match prep as you said, but that didn't help. I've just won 2:1 with Blackburn but I had to change my tactic after 1st half, 'couse my players were playing sh*t. For example, in september they would smash B'burn like 5:0 or something, but now they were struggling to score.

I am experiencing this as well now...

just make minor changes to the tactic :) increase tempo/width etc :)

Ok, will do. I've been playing FM since 2010 version (occasionally, 'couse I always try to be very precise and take things slow and that's why I get bored after 2 or 3 seasons ;/ ) and I think I never had that kind of problem.
Thank you!

Hey mate, I think you're well aware of my current develop projects with McKee and Luke James. I think McKee has completely made it as a wonderkid and James is just starting to come around but lacks PPMS and isn't quite at the standard I want him to be at yet. He is 21 at the minute and I have just been offered Carlos Tevez for less than 2 million. Debating buying him just to tutor Luke James, wanted to know if this is a good idea?

I'm balancing up Tevez' notorious reputation as a trouble maker and currently 32 vs the fact that he has determination 19 and very good overall attributes + PPMS comes deep to get ball, plays one twos and knocks ball past opponent, all of which I don't mind my youngster learning.

So should I bring him in?

Hey mate, I think you're well aware of my current develop projects with McKee and Luke James. I think McKee has completely made it as a wonderkid and James is just starting to come around but lacks PPMS and isn't quite at the standard I want him to be at yet. He is 21 at the minute and I have just been offered Carlos Tevez for less than 2 million. Debating buying him just to tutor Luke James, wanted to know if this is a good idea?

I'm balancing up Tevez' notorious reputation as a trouble maker and currently 32 vs the fact that he has determination 19 and very good overall attributes + PPMS comes deep to get ball, plays one twos and knocks ball past opponent, all of which I don't mind my youngster learning.

So should I bring him in?

yes most definitely, he will still score goals until 35

hey man, i asked you sth a couple of weeks ago but u forgot to answer..
it's about an away tactic for barcelona against difficult teams(real madrid,bayern etc)..
i would appreciate your answer..
Thanks!

I see you as a FM Guru, so hoping you can help, didn't feel it was worth making a thread somewhere else.. I'm Swansea, and my question is to do with loans.

I have Guidetti (Man City) and Shelvey (Liverpool) on loan for full season. Can I loan anyone else from the Premier League?

I'm reading it as 2 loans from domestic league and 3 players in total. So if I want another loan it has to be from another league? Or can I sign a player from Premier League but only on 3 month deal?

View attachment 250031How can i improve my team, just promoted to Prem and am hoping to avoid relegation ? Recommendations if possible .. thanks appreciate it :) PS. Have about 12m budget with about 50-60k for wages which can be altered..

hey man, i asked you sth a couple of weeks ago but u forgot to answer..
it's about an away tactic for barcelona against difficult teams(real madrid,bayern etc)..
i would appreciate your answer..
Thanks!

just play really deep and on the counter and have really quick wingers/strikers to hit them on the break :)

I see you as a FM Guru, so hoping you can help, didn't feel it was worth making a thread somewhere else.. I'm Swansea, and my question is to do with loans.

I have Guidetti (Man City) and Shelvey (Liverpool) on loan for full season. Can I loan anyone else from the Premier League?

I'm reading it as 2 loans from domestic league and 3 players in total. So if I want another loan it has to be from another league? Or can I sign a player from Premier League but only on 3 month deal?

hahaha, cheers :)

I dont usually loan players, however, it is 2 local loans (from Premier League) only however, you can loan a max of 5! So you can bring in 3 other players outside of the EPL :)

so you wont be able to loan in another EPL player, only players from Spain/Germany/Italy etc etc

View attachment 250031How can i improve my team, just promoted to Prem and am hoping to avoid relegation ? Recommendations if possible .. thanks appreciate it :) PS. Have about 12m budget with about 50-60k for wages which can be altered..

that is not a bad team, especially just being promoted having all those players signing from better teams/leagues to play in the Championship...

I would look for a new CB mate, Prestia is not as good on the latest update as he was! You have a good midfield, maybe missing a good ball winner! Striking department is quality so would not spend on that!

Your keeping department needs help though!

1) Danny Wilson/Scott Dann/Kader Mangane/Nicolas N'Kolou/Aurelian Chedjou/Stefan Reinartz
2) Jefferson/Tobias Sippel/Kameni/Handonovic/Wiese/Demirel/Lopez/Ruffier/Carrassso

if you search for certain players in your reputation (filter out) I could assist you more :)

Hi Raikan, was hoping you could help me out. I have 2 goalkeepers and was wondering which goalkeeper to use when. I have Igor Akinfeev and Wojciech Szczesny. So I'm wondering which keeper to play against more skilled teams that play with strikers like Wanye Roney, Jovetic, Cavani and which keeper to play against teams that are dominate in the air and have big target men strikers or if I should just use one keeper for both?

Thanks

Hi Raikan, was hoping you could help me out. I have 2 goalkeepers and was wondering which goalkeeper to use when. I have Igor Akinfeev and Wojciech Szczesny. So I'm wondering which keeper to play against more skilled teams that play with strikers like Wanye Roney, Jovetic, Cavani and which keeper to play against teams that are dominate in the air and have big target men strikers or if I should just use one keeper for both?

Thanks

hey bud,

I always have two good keepers as well, I have actually just signed Ter Stegen four years in for my Sampdoria team, I already have Stephan Ruffier/Laurentiu Branescu and a quality Regen!

If you play against teams like City/Chelsea/United with quality strikers then play the keeper with better 1v1, rushing out, reflexes and positioing...

If you playing vs teams like Stoke/Bolton who rely on big players then play the keeper with the best communication/aerial ability to deal with the crosses and big strikers :)

Hi Raikan.

Is there a thread around here which will show me how to avoid all my top-quality young players losing half a star of potential roughly every six months? It's really starting to depress me.

And a broader question: can a player's potential ability (in terms of stars) increase? In my game it tends to decrease and that's that, but a few times after a run of good games the star rating has gone up again. I know I put too much emphasis on star ratings, but I'm not an FM expert so it's a good baseline indicator. Can they vary, or are they generally set in stone?

Hi Raikan.

Is there a thread around here which will show me how to avoid all my top-quality young players losing half a star of potential roughly every six months? It's really starting to depress me.

And a broader question: can a player's potential ability (in terms of stars) increase? In my game it tends to decrease and that's that, but a few times after a run of good games the star rating has gone up again. I know I put too much emphasis on star ratings, but I'm not an FM expert so it's a good baseline indicator. Can they vary, or are they generally set in stone?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...mplete-how-train-tutor-my-players-thread.html

yes it can and does increase mate :)

Star ratings are not the be all and end all mate, I used to worry about that many many years ago, however, the players stats do the business not their potential, more than 50% of the time the players wont reach their potential..

They vary all the time, injuries, playing time, form all have a part to play, tutoring is also important to jump start a players development!

hello raikan .. big fan of your work .. currently using your m&m tactics wit my QPR team and we've done quiet well ( 5th position , Won league Cup , some good results against big teams . even though some squashed me all that2011/2012, 5th postion lost in league final to chealsea but won fa cup , euro cup quater finals .. lost on penalties :( 2012/2013 , now Liverpool want to sign me as manger and i accepted ( seeing as i have accomplished alot and needed a new challange) THIS LIVERPOOL TEAM THO IS A MESS, i need advice on tactics and who to sign/sell .. see screens of the team .. ( i saw u recommend your 433 wondertactic and i thought of using tht but recently you dont talk bout it much so wich 1s do you recommed
View attachment 250341View attachment 250342

hello raikan .. big fan of your work .. currently using your m&m tactics wit my QPR team and we've done quiet well ( 5th position , Won league Cup , some good results against big teams . even though some squashed me all that2011/2012, 5th postion lost in league final to chealsea but won fa cup , euro cup quater finals .. lost on penalties :( 2012/2013 , now Liverpool want to sign me as manger and i accepted ( seeing as i have accomplished alot and needed a new challange) THIS LIVERPOOL TEAM THO IS A MESS, i need advice on tactics and who to sign/sell .. see screens of the team .. ( i saw u recommend your 433 wondertactic and i thought of using tht but recently you dont talk bout it much so wich 1s do you recommed
View attachment 250341View attachment 250342

Hey bud,

1) I dont think any of my tactics work for Liverpool for some reason :) but I would honestly try this!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ew-attacking-possession-tactic-raikan007.html

2) I would sell:

• Spearing/Acqualini/Adam/Cole/Carrol/Downing/Rodriguez/Ekotto (if you cant sell them, loan them out or let them go for free)

3) I would buy:
  • James Rodriguez/Radja Naingollan/Christian Eriksen/Willian/Fernandinho/Steve Mandanda/Volkan Demirel/Laurentiu Branescu/Martin Olsson/Sebastian Corchia/Romario/Moritz Leitner/Hulk/Andre Schurrle/Aymen Abdennour/Ognjen Vukojevic/Lars/Sven Bender/Jesus Navas/Abel Hernandez/Julien Schieber/Leo Bonatini/Oscar