I think Reading on my save love you now. Choose them and sent Miyaichi, Barkley, J.Robinson, C.Jenkinson, pretty much a new first team and they smashed the championship apart. Like Reading so thought id help them out.

hahah, good stuff, lets hope they do not get promoted though... one more season in the Championship

Actual PA’s which can be generated by the negative numbers:

• -10 = 170-200
  • -9 = 150-180
  • -8 = 130-160
  • -7 = 110-140
  • -6 = 90-120
  • -5 = 70-100
  • -4 = 50-80
  • -3 = 30-60
  • -2 = 10-40
  • -1 = 0-30

thanks Raikan. so i have this regen who has 176 PA, is he considered a -9 or -10 PA regen ?

Raikan, have you ever sent scouts to North Africa. I seem to be seeing a whole heap of tremendous quality players coming out of there. My scout just came back with an 18 year old GK who is already a "Leading EPL player" and an 18 year old DC who is a "good EPL player" with the chance to become a "Leading EPL Player" Scout has 20/20 in JPA and JPP.

It might be well known, but I have not done it much before. North Africa is a hotbed for talent, and you can get it very cheap too.

Raikan, have you ever sent scouts to North Africa. I seem to be seeing a whole heap of tremendous quality players coming out of there. My scout just came back with an 18 year old GK who is already a "Leading EPL player" and an 18 year old DC who is a "good EPL player" with the chance to become a "Leading EPL Player" Scout has 20/20 in JPA and JPP.

It might be well known, but I have not done it much before. North Africa is a hotbed for talent, and you can get it very cheap too.

I do when playing in Germany and Italy :) are these regens or proper players?

Regens, Morocco looks like they will become a world power soon. Putting out a heap of good regens.

Morocco produce some of the best regens in the game, Egypt, Nigeria and Tunisia also produce quality regens too!

For some reason this save of mine, Morrocco have yet to produce a world class player.. Holland are on fire and Croatia too!

View attachment 251288View attachment 251289View attachment 251290View attachment 251291View attachment 251292View attachment 251293

Of course Holland is on fire, we are awesome dude! :p (except now at Euro2012 LOL!)

Anyway... Can you tell me how to get the best out of RvP? The guy is driving me completely nuts!
I'm using Swoop (with counter update) and he is just awful!
I'm using Walcott instead now, he's doing ok but you know how he is. Run run run run ow hey he accidentally scores!

RvP is such wasted potential in my view, his ppm's totally ruin him. Shoots with power does not suit him, totally unrealistic :S

Any tips on how to get the best out of RvP as ST in Swoop?

Of course Holland is on fire, we are awesome dude! :p (except now at Euro2012 LOL!)

Anyway... Can you tell me how to get the best out of RvP? The guy is driving me completely nuts!
I'm using Swoop (with counter update) and he is just awful!
I'm using Walcott instead now, he's doing ok but you know how he is. Run run run run ow hey he accidentally scores!

RvP is such wasted potential in my view, his ppm's totally ruin him. Shoots with power does not suit him, totally unrealistic :S

Any tips on how to get the best out of RvP as ST in Swoop?

that tactic (ST) settings won't suit him mate, he needs to play the role of the STL in my Amazing tactic :) maybe try that rather :)

Hiya mate..

Need a quality central midfielder for my Villareal team to play alongside Alan Dzagoev and Fernando Gago.. Tried to get Hamsik va Javi Martinez, they didn't want to come.. I want a central midfielder who can score goals and make assists.. Price range: 10 - 17 million..

thanks..

You're right, to be fair, european and south americans players are predicted accurayly from scouts with Judging PA 18 OR HIGHER, BUT AN AFRICAN REGEN WITH PA 199 GOT 2 STAR POTENTIAL ??? LOL, So confusing

Are Libeiros possible in an attacking sense?

Does a regens appearance age?

hahha, no it does not (to my knowledge, I never usually play more than 5 seasons at most...)

But I doubt it (can someone confirm)

sometimes the regens face changes completely randomly, hairstyles etc though

Are Libeiros possible in an attacking sense?

I made a Libeiro tactic with Tottenham, to be honest, its a complete waste of a spot.. Do you expect your CB to create and score goals in real life? No you dont, dont expect it to happen on Fm :)

I played Vertonghen as Libeiro (who has probably the best stats for that position out of all the Cb on the game) and was pretty wasteful... I mean I won the games but he did not add anything spectacular

I would probably look at using:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...s/98693-i%F1igo-mart%EDnez-real-sociedad.html

Hiya mate..

Need a quality central midfielder for my Villareal team to play alongside Alan Dzagoev and Fernando Gago.. Tried to get Hamsik va Javi Martinez, they didn't want to come.. I want a central midfielder who can score goals and make assists.. Price range: 10 - 17 million..

thanks..

You already have one in Alan mate, dont you think you need more of an all rounder, more defensive maybe?

yea, you've got a point, mate.. any suggestions for that type of player then? thanks..

Romulo/Ognjen Vukojevic/Radja Naingollan/Mario Bollatti/Pavel Mamaev/Ettienne Capoue/Blaise Matuidi/Sissoko/Diarra