January Transfers

eddlad

Reaction score
Just thought I'd make a thread where people can post transfers/loans they know of or that are rumoured to happen in the January Transfer Window.

Eidur Gudjohnsen is going to Spurs on loan.

Wilshere wants to join Judas at Bolton.

Blackburn in for James Beattie if McCarthy moves to either Galatasary or West Ham.

Gudjohnson is having a medical at West Ham tomorrow.

May i ask why, on the 10.2 patch, Eidur Gudjohnsen is at AS Monaco...

smalling to united may have gone through already, but seems a strange transfer to me. unless we are getting rid of vidic/rio is permenantly crocked thne hes not going to play often

i belive his on loan to monaco and its not working out. if this goes through this is a excellant signing for west ham.

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

smalling to united may have gone through already, but seems a strange transfer to me. unless we are getting rid of vidic/rio is permenantly crocked thne hes not going to play often

vidic will be off.

Planning for the future?

I really doubt vidic will be off......

Gudjohnsen to West Ham? That is a brilliant signing, just what they need

He isn't on loan from Barca. He signed a two year deal with Monaco in Summer 2009. FACT.

Planning for the future?

I really doubt vidic will be off......

rumours continue to circulate that his wife hasnt settle din england.....

yeah i guess so, but weve also got evans. i cant see him getting many games for a few years if we keep vidic and rio. maybe we will loan him abck to fulahm for next season.

in the summer mate, belive it was a 2 year loan deal.

The signed him permanently, why do I have to repeat myself? It was for €19m.

Why would spurs and West ham be negotiating with Monaco if he was contracted to Barca? Jeez.

Yeah Gudjohnsen plays/played for AS Monaco, he played 9 times scoring 0 goals. He has a medical in the morning does he not? McCarthy is also joining West Ham I think. Decent signings from Zola, Gudjohnsen has been a target since Zola has been there, he has expressed a desire to bring his ex team-mate to his side. Smalling is going to United too.

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

in the summer mate, belive it was a 2 year loan deal.

Not a loan deal, a permanent deal on a 2 year contract oO)

The Smalling deal will go through end of the season they just agree it now

Why would spurs and West ham be negotiating with Monaco if he was contracted to Barca? Jeez.

i didnt see your reply as i was writting mine so dont have a go alrite.

i didnt see your reply as i was writting mine so dont have a go alrite.

now now ladies. lets keep on topic. honest mistake it seems, so lets not start a war. (A)

now now ladies. lets keep on topic. honest mistake it seems, so lets not start a war. (A)

tottaly agree bridge over water.

hope chelsea sign adam johnson and let boro have him untill the end of season, got another 2 goals tonight.

tottaly agree bridge over water.

hope chelsea sign adam johnson and let boro have him untill the end of season, got another 2 goals tonight.

he could turn out to be another SWP though. lots of ability but may not get a look-in when at a team packed with top drawer players