January Transfers

Well United flop Zoran Tosic has been flogged off to Koln on loan (I realise its probably already been said) but I would like to ask why this lad has just made 2 sub appearances. He has hardly been given a sniff at the first team and he didn't come cheap. He was terrific at the under 21 championships.

The partizan deal which saw him come to United depended heavily on appearances made. the less appearances the less money United have to pay so that seems to be the only plausible explanation because surely the scouts would have been able to tell if the lad was *****.

He said something like "I haven't had my final say at United." He is seeing this loan deal as a "ticket back to OT". I feel sorry for him tbh.

fergie has lost faith in his balkan scouts according to reports/rumour. this is why adem ljalic was shipped back to partizan, initial reports on the pair suggested great promise but after casting his eye over them properly fergie has decided they are both ****.. tosic simply hasnt done enough to impress in training/reserves apparantly. and if nani is still in the team ahead of them then he must be shiiiiiite.

i always thought he was going to be too small/weak for the prem if im honest.

Last edited:
fergie has lost faith in his balkan scouts according to reports/rumour. this is why ljalic was shipped back to partizan, initail reports on the pair suggested great prmoise but after casting his eye over them properly fergie has decided they are both ****.. tosic simply hasnt done enough to impress in training/reserves apparantly. and if nani is still in the team ahead of them then he must be shiiiiiite.

i always thought he was going to be too small/weak for the prem if im honest.

well that would make sense it was just odd when you consider how he has hardly touched a ball lol.

I hear Adem Ljajic has moved to Fiorentina.

Tosic is United's joint top scorer in the reserve league.

well that would make sense it was just odd when you consider how he has hardly touched a ball lol.

I hear Adem Ljajic has moved to Fiorentina.

yeah but i guess if you cant cut it in the reserves then you aint really going to get a chance at first team level. would like to see more of him if im honest, considering we paid something like 14million for him :mad:

yeah they have a good record with signing players from that region, see stevan jovetic for details lol

well i didnt know that. i had heard he wasnt performing in the reserves.

the finances obviously are going down the ******* then if we cant afford to pay apearance moeny to partizan to give him first team action

I hear Pompey have signed Arsenal reject Quincy Oweyu-owasomething on season long loan from spartak moscow

smalling to united may have gone through already, but seems a strange transfer to me. unless we are getting rid of vidic/rio is permenantly crocked thne hes not going to play often

He is a prospect, they bought him, because in 3 years, he will cost more than that. probably be out on loan for a season or 2.

I know it won't happen but I think arsenal should look to loan maybe one of 'Pools centre backs for a few months.

Missed out Chrissy Smalling, would of fitted in well at Arsenal though, can't complain about the cash United are paying though.

Rumour is Grant wants Sturridge and Belletti on loan from Chelsea to Pompey. Sounds good to me.

yes deano they have, brighton have signed cambridge striker chris holroyd and swansea defender marcos painter

newcastle have signed pompey flop mike williamson
Bristol city have signed jamal campbell ryce and patrick agyemang
Hearts are set to sign falkirk captain darren barr in the summer
Bolton are to complete an 18 month loan deal for arsenal starlet jack wilshere
Galatasary have signed hot propsect giovani dos santos from the spuds
Man city will seal a deal for roma right back marco motta in the next few weeks
Victor moses will leave crystal palace with clubs including man city, chelsea, arsenal and AS roma all interested in him
Michael mancienne will not be joining wolves on a permanent deal
Marek saganowski has left southampton
Fulham starlet chris smalling will join man utd in the summer, hodgson said his diamond is lost
Portsmouth want to seal a return for midfielder jamie o hara

I only started to watch football about 3 years ago. Zola didn't play with Gudjohnsen did he? But i think West Ham could have him. Someone will..

Robinho could still go.. I think City spending under 5M in a transfer market is unreal. We could sign a 30M star to make the team actually play well. Maybe Mexes.

lol, thats a true city fan speaking there, but mexes imo is over rated and not worth 30 million

Danny Fox is coming to Burnley from Celtic. Good signing.

Last edited:
man city dont need him imo. they have far too many players and i feel that johnson end up a bench warmer :'(

What's to say he'll go? Already turned down Everton.

Benjani to West Ham, Pretty sure this will happen, will be interesting to see how he gets on.

Rumour floating around that Dindane's on his way out of Pompey.

Amine Liganzi will sign for ******* Rovers tomorrow from St. Etienne.

Martinez unhappy with Bruce and might get the FA involved over an approach for Figueroa.

James Vaughan Everton -> Newcastle on loan That will do me.:D