January Transfers

he could turn out to be another SWP though. lots of ability but may not get a look-in when at a team packed with top drawer players

i hope we sell malouda in the summer then that would get him more 1st team chances

Robert Koren. West Brom to Celtic.

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Jamie O'Hara. Spurs to Pompey. Loan.

Just wondered that was all as I saw the Jamie O'hara one and the Gudjohnson one on there.

Any how hearing a rumour from someone who is ITK that Harry Redknapp is planning to offload Jenas as soon as he can. PLEASE

West Ham are keen on taking Roman Pavlyuchenko to the Boleyn Ground on loan.....IF they miss out on Eidur Gudjohnsen.

Where does it say Eidur Gudjohnsen to Spurs on Sky Sports? That pre dates me saying he is?

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

Basturk to Bastards. Could mean MGP is on his way out.

Last edited:
Already a thread for this, but this seems active whereas the other one isn't so I won't close it :)

Okaka to Fulham looks back on lads.

Smalling's transfers fee ranges from 7Million to 15Million depending on what paper you read, Fulham always have it as 'Undisclosed'.

I'd imagine Smalling's transfer would be based on appearence fees etc

Nicky Weaver . Burnley. Free Transfer. 6 month Contract.
Leon Cort. Stoke to Burnley £1.5m.
I'm not happy.

Last edited:
Nicky Weaver . Burnley. Free Transfer. 6 month Contract.
Leon Cort. Stoke to Burnley £1.5m.
I'm not happy.

I suppose you've always got to question the Manager when they sign Stoke rejects.

i heard a couple of prem teams are intrested in klaas huntelaar on loan ? :S

Leon Cort is awful, £1.5m is a rip off.

You'd of been better off forking out £2m more and getting Ben Haim from us.

Not to ruin this thread, but couldnt you just look at transfer centre on Sky Sports website? (K)

Leon Cort is awful, £1.5m is a rip off.

You'd of been better off forking out £2m more and getting Ben Haim from us.

We couldn't afford his wages. We have a salary cap of £15k. That is what is holding up any Nugent deal.

Not to ruin this thread, but couldnt you just look at transfer centre on Sky Sports website? (K)

This is for rumour as well or anything you've heard.

skrtel is too much of a legend to go! Nooooooooo! Please don't leave!

he WAS. He's an alright defender but he always heads it to the oppostion and cannot pass it,i think it'd be good if he left.

Well United flop Zoran Tosic has been flogged off to Koln on loan (I realise its probably already been said) but I would like to ask why this lad has just made 2 sub appearances. He has hardly been given a sniff at the first team and he didn't come cheap. He was terrific at the under 21 championships.

The partizan deal which saw him come to United depended heavily on appearances made. the less appearances the less money United have to pay so that seems to be the only plausible explanation because surely the scouts would have been able to tell if the lad was *****.

He said something like "I haven't had my final say at United." He is seeing this loan deal as a "ticket back to OT". I feel sorry for him tbh.