Javier Gonzales Mendez

View attachment 176880

View attachment 176879
I spent half a season in Liga Adelante before spending 6 months fighting it our in the Italian First Division.
I helped UC Sampdoria to a 12th place finish and put in some great performances. I'm hoping I may have
done enough to have earned a chance in the Barcelona first team. I did manage to learn Italian while I
was in Serie A so that should stand to me when I eventually hang up my boots.



​
 
17 passing! Man the stats are coming on great and so are the performances. Will be interesting to see who ends up taking you on loan.

I'm looking like a handy enough player :P Kinde disappointed I'm not going to get to manage myself since he looks like a good playmaker :P
 
View attachment 176516

I've had my most successful season in Turkey. 10 goals, 3 Assists and 3 Man of the Match awards. With
rumors that I'm being considered for Spain's Olympic games Squad, I'm going back to Spain with
renewed determination and excitement for, hopefully, a breakthrough season at Barcelona.



​
 
View attachment 176162
View attachment 176161

I'm finding the English game tough to keep up with. My performances haven't been nearly as good as
I know they can be, but Chelsea seem content with what I'm providing. Though If I want to be a first
team starter, I'll have to do much better. It was another good season at Chelsea, we retained the Premier
League and finished runners-up in the Capital One cup.

View attachment 176159​
 
Back
Top