What happened to Angry Carlos? I was enjoying his meltdown :D

Progress update: Season 4 with LFC. PREMIER LEAGUE INVINCIBLES / CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)

Well, well, well. Not since FM 2011 and before that 2005 I have put together a tactic that delivers like this one. I'd really like some of you to download this and report back on how it works for you as I find it a revelation and I am very proud of two things. Firstly, I based it purely on Pep Guardiola after reading Pep Confidential and it works as intended. Secondly, it was put together in under 5 minutes. I simply absorbed what I was reading and had a very clear idea, almost a eureka moment on how this needed to be set up and I think I done a good job for once lol

So having won the league in my first season with Liverpool, Chelsea came back strong in season two and won the title with us finishing 4th. A series of injuries held the side back and I was missing both Sturridge and Barbosa for 75% of the season. Origi done okay but was knackered from Xmas onwards.

Following a summer of recruitment and strengthening which saw the likes of Varnane, Hojbjerg and Timo Wener join we won the league with 88 points in my 3rd season but we were knocked out of the CL at the semi final stage by eventual winners, Barcelona.

Season 4 was to be something special though. Having prized John Stones from Everton and with the likes of Odegaard, Romero, Rossiter and Sterling maturing well, we stormed to the title with a record 108 points (scoring 108 goals and conceeding 21) and won the CL against arch rivals Man Utd, winning 3 - 1 AET.

What made it extra special is going the season undefeated and only dropping a mere 6 points through three draws.

Screenshots of the final league table and some of the more notable results from the season below.

This is the tactic of your dreams. Don't delay - download and enjoy! I promise you will not regret it.

Thanks!

JD

View attachment 321004 View attachment 321003 View attachment 321002 View attachment 321001 View attachment 321000 View attachment 320999

Think this needs a bump. Currently 51 games unabated in the league (started a new game after the 15.2.1 hot fix patch). So it does work on the latest versions. Would like people to test this tactic for themselves and provide feedback if possible. Cheers. JD.

I'm Liverpool in the second season after winning CL and losing the PL title to Man United on GD in the first.

I really like how you dominate matches with this tactic - but it seems like I need an awful lot of chances to score goals. My opponents score more or less on every other chance they have.

The results are good overall, but the better opponents with fast and skillfull attackers and good passers in midfield seem to punish me pretty hard (a 3-4 loss to Man City being the best example).

Do you keep a lot of clean sheets or is it a "score one more than they do" tactic on the new patch (which has made it pretty hard to keep a clean sheet)?

You do need dominant and fast defenders - especially the centre backs. I use sakho and balanta with otamendi as back up. Lucas romero or lars bender are my preferred registers. That's not bad going for a first season though. team talks are key also. I am very harsh with my players. home or away if they are winning 1 - 0 I tell them assertively I am not happy with their performance, similarly if winning 2 - 0 I tell them in no uncertain terms not to allow their level to drop, if losing in any game I aggressively tell them to show me something else in the second half. the only time I allow praise is when 3 - 0 or more ahead. this should ensure your side concede less goals and win more games as they will score a bag full normally over the course of a season.