Status
Not open for further replies.

markjones1989

Reaction score
Just for everyone to have a good rant at jean-marie the kit stealing ****** 8-|

I hope the fleas of 1000 camels infest his crotch and his arms be too short to scratch, what a ****** ****!!!

:S Liked Steve's kits.

Can you send a link how you know he's been 'stealing' kits please?

:(

I agree. Jean-Marie is a kit stealing ****. What a *******!
''Hi my names Jean-Marie and for my next trick i will take everyone work on fmbase and pass it off as my own''

Munch says: Like*

His profile says hes never made a post, sooooo am i missing something?

Sorry I must have missed something XD what happened?

:S Liked Steve's kits.

Can you send a link how you know he's been 'stealing' kits please?

:(

Download the megapack and take a look mate it's blatently obvious there is four people that i know of whose kits are in them packs.

Whoevers kits hes supposed to have stolen, please link me to your work, and also link to me where his stuff is, because at the moment i have no idea what you are on about.

Lol I've never even heard of the guy, doubt you'd guys would make a thread if he didn't do anything wrong though.

who is jean marie? i go away to watch the medal of honor/linkin park trailer and all this happens

Not saying he didn't steal them or nothing but,

How do you know he's stolen them?

who made these kits ?

Steve-Okenobi, StuW, Kevymats and others.
Jean-Marie should be banned from uploading after this at least!

He's obviously stole/copied/cloaned the kits cause its blatently obvious. You only have to look at them.
I am disgraced because i know how much time and effort my mate Steve-O puts into make these kits for everyone on fm-base to enjoy. He take alot of pride and self respect in it and rightly so i am 1 of his many many followers on here.

Last edited:
Steve-Okenobi, StuW, Kevymats and others.
Jean-Marie should be banned from uploading after this at least!

Either show me the original work that was stolen (im talking images here, im not downloading a load of kit packs) or stop moaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.