Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot the difference:
2qn1w8w.jpg

24bt6k4.jpg

The first is Jean Marie's and the second Conor's. If you check Fulham's site it is not real.

Steve, post both Chelsea aways with the real Chelsea away picture. If both logos are wrong then it will be stolen.

Jean Marie's Man Utd kits:
man%20utd_home_5IA.png

Steve-O's Man Utd kit:
680_home_MOZ.png

Personally i think there identical

I have never accused anyone of stealing my work before, mainly because i like to think that people like that don't exist but sadly i am very wrong and people like that do exist and what's even worse is that they exist on this site.

And the bare faced cheek to post them on the site that they came from is unbelieveable, he might as well have ****** on my head and told me it was raining, it is truly a dark day for kit makers.

Dark day indeed, we must get rid of this rascal immediately so the sun can shine through :wub:

I have never accused anyone of stealing my work before, mainly because i like to think that people like that don't exist but sadly i am very wrong and people like that do exist and what's even worse is that they exist on this site.

And the bare faced cheek to post them on the site that they came from is unbelieveable, he might as well have ****** on my head and told me it was raining, it is truly a dark day for kit makers.

i feel you are overreacting somewhat

To be honest, I could post two identical images of kits I make, then claim someone stole them.

Images as evidence? Not conclusive.

Thread closed, PM me with any actual evidence, as i said before, im not downloading and comparing a load of kits.

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

Jean Marie has been banned and his kits will be removed ASAP.

Thanks to Dec for actually providing me with some concrete evidence rather than a load of moaning and spam. Why did it take 40-odd posts before anyone actually showed me anything even approaching a decent case against Jean-Marie?

Oh and to the guys who went on my visitor wall and abused me, I've got your cards marked, you had better be on your best behaviour for a while :)

Last edited:
I have a confession, I am Jean Marie.

Status
Not open for further replies.