Status
Not open for further replies.
logic tells me this has something to do with the guy that accused you all of stealing their work and passing it off......... why else would someone take stuff that's actually from here and repost it HERE!!! I smell a set-up <)

how do you know he's stolen them?
i mean, the templates are all the same...

Ah,now I see.

Dirty French b*stard XD

Any need for that?

If someone would just post images up of the supposed stolen kits, this thread would be closed and we can all move on.

caspian rho makes a very very good point

logic tells me this has something to do with the guy that accused you all of stealing their work and passing it off......... why else would someone take stuff that's actually from here and repost it HERE!!! I smell a set-up <)
This is what I was thinking. Maybe it's a banned member trying to **** the forum off? He does use a smily on his Kit page, thing. Munchkin Curt? :S

Any need for that?

If someone would just post images up of the supposed stolen kits, this thread would be closed and we can all move on.

I was just joking around oO)

And to me,they look stolen.

Just my opinion.

Here, tell this way. The Chelsea logo in the Short Sleeve on made by Steve is wrong, he has recoloured it the wrong way around. If it is the same in the pack then he has stole them.

Either show me the original work that was stolen (im talking images here, im not downloading a load of kit packs) or stop moaning.

Go on Steve-Okenobi's download page.
Then tab it and Download the (Short-Sleeved) kits and open up the folder.
Examples ... Wolves and Man Utd are the most obvious

Steve-O makes alot of his own templates.
Im just sticking up for my mate here, + Its blatent robbery of his work. Anyone and Everyone would i hope do the same.

You kit makers are worst than Bankers, you just dunno who to trust.

looking at both man utd kits, they both have a little black mark on the left sleeve at exactly the same places... :O

The long sleeved on is as Conor has made fantasy kits up to fill the gaps. This also happens to be the exact same as Jean-Marie's gap fillers.

looking at both man utd kits, they both have a little black mark on the left sleeve at exactly the same places... :O

The long sleeved on is as Conor has made fantasy kits up to fill the gaps. This also happens to be the exact same as Jean-Marie's gap fillers.

Post some images please, as the original guys who did all the moaning cant seem to understand that i have no desire to go through a load of kit packs and compare them...

just to clarify, jean-marie is a womans name. looks like shes stolen them, infract/ban or whatever and move on? ;)

To be honest, i don't think she's ever gonna come on this site again..

I think we should just trust Steve-O over some random phantom member. I have dowloaded Steve-O's kits in the past and some of them are blatantly copied in the jean marie kit pack i just downloaded.

You kit makers are worst than Bankers, you just dunno who to trust.

I have never accused anyone of stealing my work before, mainly because i like to think that people like that don't exist but sadly i am very wrong and people like that do exist and what's even worse is that they exist on this site.

And the bare faced cheek to post them on the site that they came from is unbelieveable, he might as well have ****** on my head and told me it was raining, it is truly a dark day for kit makers.

I have never accused anyone of stealing my work before, mainly because i like to think that people like that don't exist but sadly i am very wrong and people like that do exist and what's even worse is that they exist on this site.

And the bare faced cheek to post them on the site that they came from is unbelieveable, he might as well have ****** on my head and told me it was raining, it is truly a dark day for kit makers.

Would you like some melo with your dramatic?

Status
Not open for further replies.