Are you planning to release different formation tactics, like 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-2-2-1?
Yea definitely if I'm happy with the setup - I create lots of variations from different formations - Alot fails and then some succeed - those formations you mention I really like - so will definitely check those out

Cheers mate

good job mate ! i will try it now.with real madrid in 2021.. will post here the results.

1-0 down after 60 mins away to Rangers on my Aberdeen save using another 4-3-3. Plugged this in. 1-3 win. Might be onto something.

Hellooo,

Season 1 is done with Middlesborough.

**** of a season, snapped up some good wonderkids, and some more coming in.
1 good gem with the Youth intake. Unfortunately in the FA Cup I got ****** over.
Note: For the second semi final of the Carabao Cup and the final of the Carabao Cup, I used the both winger goal threat tactic.
Let the screens talk for themselves.

View attachment 73814
View attachment 73813
View attachment 73812
View attachment 73811
View attachment 73810
View attachment 73809
View attachment 73808
View attachment 73807
View attachment 73806
View attachment 73805

Little Note here again, Arthur and Almiron both came for that amount, but half of it is installments paying over 3 years. :)

View attachment 73804
This one was the biggest I found for free, found out he has a PA of 190.
Thats why he was a sub in my first season doing alright.

View attachment 73803

And this one was the biggest one I got with a PA of 172.

That was season one, due to winning the Carabao Cup, I start in the second qualifying round of the Europa League.

Cheers.

Hellooo,

Season 1 is done with Middlesborough.

**** of a season, snapped up some good wonderkids, and some more coming in.
1 good gem with the Youth intake. Unfortunately in the FA Cup I got ****** over.
Note: For the second semi final of the Carabao Cup and the final of the Carabao Cup, I used the both winger goal threat tactic.
Let the screens talk for themselves.

View attachment 1138878
View attachment 1138879
View attachment 1138880
View attachment 1138881
View attachment 1138882
View attachment 1138883
View attachment 1138884
View attachment 1138885
View attachment 1138886
View attachment 1138887

Little Note here again, Arthur and Almiron both came for that amount, but half of it is installments paying over 3 years. :)

View attachment 1138888
This one was the biggest I found for free, found out he has a PA of 190.
Thats why he was a sub in my first season doing alright.

View attachment 1138889

And this one was the biggest one I got with a PA of 172.

That was season one, due to winning the Carabao Cup, I start in the second qualifying round of the Europa League.

Cheers.

Oh man - in 2016 you made the most amazing updates with Nottingham F - Sheffield Wednesday and several other teams as well - Now you've done it again - with Middlesbrough and almost the same Sublimity as in 16.

Championship Champion in superior fashion - Exellent!!
0-4 win against Man.City I'm speechless - 5-0 against Liverpool to take home the Liga cup trophy - I would have been happy with you just winning it - Good job pal

Imagine your team with even better players :D - I will Link to your post for people to see in Post 2 - the results page.

Thank you for another wonderful update mate

Cheers

Hello!

Just wanted share some feedback about my season on a 2ª division team in Portugal called Nacional

End season

View attachment 1139182

Home stats

View attachment 1139183

Away stats

View attachment 1139184

Some transfers that helped me along the season

View attachment 1139185

Results

View attachment 1139186
View attachment 1139187

Great tactic! Keep up the good work!

Going to try with a different club and league!

Awesome mate top post - I have ofcourse linked to your post on the results page for people to see - if you do other teams I will link to them as well.

Out of interest - What media prediction were expected from Nacional?

Thank you for sharing your experience - appreciate it.

Cheers mate

Awesome mate top post - I have ofcourse linked to your post on the results page for people to see - if you do other teams I will link to them as well.

Out of interest - What media prediction were expected from Nacional?

Thank you for sharing your experience - appreciate it.

Cheers mate

Media predicton was 2nd i believe. Now im going to stay with Nacional and play the 1st divion. Media prediction 15. Will update in a few days (H)

Could somebody please add team instructions, I’m on the touch version on the iPad so can’t download. Thanks

As promised here is my 2nd season results, using only your tactic:

End stats:

View attachment 73372

Home:

View attachment 73371

Away:

View attachment 73370

Transfers

View attachment 73369

Media prediction:

View attachment 73368

It was a great season, i think if i have some better players for some key positions it would have been better but overall it was good.

The team conceded alot of goals from counter attacks the 2 CD are a bit alone in there...

I changed one thing, in all away games (or most of them) and stronger teams i switch the mentality to standard instead of control and got some good results.

Cheers!

As promised here is my 2nd season results, using only your tactic:

End stats:

View attachment 1139442

Home:

View attachment 1139443

Away:

View attachment 1139444

Transfers

View attachment 1139445

Media prediction:

View attachment 1139446

It was a great season, i think if i have some better players for some key positions it would have been better but overall it was good.

The team conceded alot of goals from counter attacks the 2 CD are a bit alone in there...

I changed one thing, in all away games (or most of them) and stronger teams i switch the mentality to standard instead of control and got some good results.

Cheers!

First of all - Merry Christmas to you mate and Merry Christmas to everyone else in the forum. We are celebrating it this evening - so I don't have alot of time on here :D

Nacional media prediction 13th - Awesome achievement 5th position - you hardly had any money to improve the team - I find that impressive.

Yes the narrow 433 is vulnerable by default either offensively or defensively - but I'm still trying things to improve it further - I'll get back to you on that.

Once again thank you for your participation - appreciate and will link to it as soon I'm free :D

Merry christmas - Cheers

New Sublimity Version I'm Working on....

Aqlv3aM.jpg

am really finding it hard with my plymouth team we are letting so many goals in any ideas what can help