Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Jesaustralia Tactics 2018

jesaustralia

Premium
Nov 4, 2013

OPENING POST

Don't dwell on the past
some say - a bit simular to don't dwell on the ball Pierre Emil Hojbjerg god damnit :D - get rid of that PPM and you will be that big talent they said you were :) - I hate seeing talent go to waste - so that was kind of my intro lol - One Touch Pierre - One Touch

So I finally got around to creating a thread for my tactics and whatever else comes along in the process – I promised myself I would create a thread before the year was over - preferably before Christmas – so here it is :)

I played the game a little bit while in beta – but ever since then it has been one long tedious task creating (lots of failed tactics) - my steam say above 1000 hours :D in comparison to fm17 ended up with 4800 hours though sleep should be accounted for as well :D - but we've only just begun.

Sublimity that I created back in fm16 gave me extremely good results while in Beta - I've heard reports from other people from my steam that they are highly successful with it - I have included a download link in the ebook above along with other tactics as well - I will say I think Sublimity is for a talented team - though I know of a danish team winning the champions league twice.

I’ve had a quick run through of all default tactics to see if anything would stand out – it did give me a list of 35 formations but I’m sure more could enter the list if I gave it more time. You can try and see if you can create something from this list - improve upon the defaults.

As you can see above I’ve written an ebook for you to download – I will include it in each release in this thread as it describes the likes of training and many other stuff. Its an updateable book so I will let you know in a post whenever the book has been updated – you are welcome to participate if you feel there are areas that either need adjusting or you feel you have a subject that would fit the books content - Contact details in the bottom.

The book contains unreleased tactics like Sublimity which also means unsupported tactics – these are tactics I’ve seen strong performances with and I make them available for you to download as well as tactics that gets added to the thread. Those tactics that I release in this thread are tactics that I believe in the most - All other tactics shows promise I'll add them into the book.

The book also contains alot of common knowledge you can google on the net - but collected all in one place in the easy guide.

Their are a few tricks added to the book that I utilize myself whenever I play - you'll have to see it for yourself.

Please share your results and league tables in this thread – so I can link to them for other people to see.

I’m looking forward to interact & have fun with you

Rock on man!!

SteamuserJesaustralia – friend me
Twitch - Weartibus – Follow Me Here

CATCH OF THE YEAR :D

Last edited:

jesaustralia

Premium
Nov 4, 2013
I assume links/tactics to follow, it not this'll be in the discussion section. but i know jesuis, so he'll post a plethora of awesome tactics shortly :)
Tactics will be in the posts - like an opening post by themselves :) and then interlinked in the OP - in the meantime people can download the ebook that has unsupported tactics linked within and other information stuff as well - So please be patient - I'm working on it and I do have 2 tactics I wanna release as quick as I can :)

Cheers mate

cricketdave

Nov 22, 2008
Can't wait mate. Appreciate the work you put in.

Tactics will be in the posts - like an opening post by themselves :) and then interlinked in the OP - in the meantime people can download the ebook that has unsupported tactics linked within and other information stuff as well - So please be patient - I'm working on it and I do have 2 tactics I wanna release as quick as I can :)

Cheers mate

sigtekorn

Feb 29, 2016
Pray to (FM-)God it will be other than strikerless tactics :)
maybe if we are lucky it will even have wingers of sorts. Looks like a pretty boring read under that spider. Concentrate on FM instead. Looking forward to see what you come up with.

0widowmaker0

Nov 7, 2011
Jes, you are a legend of the game! It's always a pleasure to use your tactic and more importantly, read/engage in your threads.

Welcome back Sir

jesaustralia

Premium
Nov 4, 2013
Jes, you are a legend of the game! It's always a pleasure to use your tactic and more importantly, read/engage in your threads.

Welcome back Sir
Thank you Widow - you are one of the reasons why I keep doing them and other people like you ofcourse - we are a tiny little family and its year in year out :D

Thanks to all of you - I'm receiving a great response for you guys and I wanna let you know I appreciate it. 45 minutes after I released this thread patch 18.2 came into play which meant several of my tacs became useless - so it means - I have to postpone playing the game a bit further and put together something useful - my 2 main tacs also look like they are not worth it anymore - so I took down the ebook as well since it contains mostly useless tactics - I will say Sublimity is showing some interesting signs though - I was trying it out for some games and it was killing it in most of them - so I actually think that might have improved with the new patch - I wanna see if I can improve it further though.

But I feel I have let you guys down cause I had some really strong tactics I wanted to share with you - but don't worry their will be tactics - I just need to use a bit of time on them - In the meantime I can tell you the old sicilian defence by mr langvatn probably work at a good level in the current patch - you should try it.

Cheers guys

bsup68

Sep 29, 2011
Uglev, Denmark
Either i'm blind, or there isn't a link to the Ebook mentioned in post #1 8-| anyways looking forward to see what you comes up with this year Jes, havn't forgot your FM16 Peacebreaker tactic :)

jesaustralia

Premium
Nov 4, 2013
Either i'm blind, or there isn't a link to the Ebook mentioned in post #1 8-| anyways looking forward to see what you comes up with this year Jes, havn't forgot your FM16 Peacebreaker tactic :)
thanks mate - I am on the verge of releasing the first tactic - I took down the ebook becourse of patch 18.2 (really bad timing) - the tactics in it I render useless now and I need to update that - I want to release the tactics along with the book as it explains the likes of training. So very soon - tomorrow at the latest I reckon.

Cheers pal

jesaustralia

Premium
Nov 4, 2013

Download Sublimity 18.2 Here

Download Sublimity 18.2 Opponent Goal threat Both Wingers

Download Sublimity 18.2 Opponent Left Winger

Download Sublimity 18.2 Opponent Right Winger

Formation 4-3-3 Narrow

League Table

Fixtures

Results

Sublimity Original Thread - fm16

Intro
After a turbulent start to this thread we finally arrived - it shall be no secret that I was highly annoyed by the 18.2 update of the game that came 45 minutes after I released this thread - I had 9 tactics that I was ready to share - 7 of which was inside the fm easy guide and the sole reason for taking down the easy guide tempoarily - The tactics became useless and I basically had to start all over - which in turn also mean that playing the game is postponed for me :) - that's alright - I'll get to play it sooner or later.

Sublimity
Sublimity is ofcourse my child - my baby and I will always try and make this concept blossom - All the way back to the Beta I was having success with the original Sublimity - where I had a perfect season almost 37-1-0 - I have changed a few things - but right now to my liking.

On top you'll notice their are 3 other tactics included - I included those for when you are up against strong opponent wingers - both sides - left only or right only - its up to you to figure out if your team is to weak for the opponent wingers - in that case then you use one of the winger versions for more cover defensively in that match.

Factual Information
Sublimity 4-3-3 narrow

CB's - Rugani - Umpamecano - Van Dijk - Dier - Stones - Zouma - Bailly
Maurauding CWB's - Alba - Bellerin - Alaba - Fabinho - Sandro
Complete Midfielders - Saul - Rakitic - Koke - Pogba - Henderson
A-Playmaker - Iniesta - Eriksen - Isco - Ozil - Verratti
F9's - Messi - Lemar - Coutinho - Asensio - Vietto - Dele Alli - Pogba - Fekir - Dybala
AF - Kane - Icardi - Suarez - Dolberg - Lewandowski - Cavani - Belotti

Or players that fits your league level

Individual Training
CB's - Ball Playing Defender + Quickness
CWB's - Complete Wingback + Quickness or Finishing
Complete Midfielders - Roaming PM + Tackling or Mezzala + Technique
A-Playmaker - Advanced Playmaker + Longshot
F9's - Trequartista + Quickness or F9 + Quickness
AF - Advanced Forward + Strenght or Complete Forward + Finishing

You'll notice that some of the schedules has alternatives - its a judgement call - if one player lack in a certain area you should choose the schedule that fits the best.

No Oi's

FM Touch

Download FM Easy Guide Here

Includes:
Information
General Training
Tricks
Coach Requirements
+Other Stuff

The Fm Easy Guide are Updateable in case other stuff gets added to it - Tactics - Methods etc.

End Word
Guys the first tactic has been released - I hope its something you'll enjoy - I hope its something that will bring you success and hopefully alot of goals. I ofcourse have no time to play with it since I have to create some more tactics :D - No I'm kiddin I'll try and find time for both - Playin' & Creatin' :)

I hope you will post your results and league tables for people to see - I will link your post in post 2 - I'm very interested in league tables from these countries - Holland - England - Germany - Italy - Portugal - Spain - Denmark and small countries like them - so in general I'm interested in anything you throw at me - even India :D

Guys Thank You!!

Last edited: