Hope this could save my Plymouth game cant win at the min

Your problems could be the dressing room - check out the tab called dynamics and see if you can locate any issues with your squad.

when do we get this beast ??

I decided it wasn't that beastly - it had a hard time against bigger opponents - that's an automatic fail for me - I am working on yet another version that could be more promising though - whole midfield has been changed - and then defence has been changed to in a kind of assymetric way :D - keeping lots of clean sheets and beating Ath Madrid deservely.

am really finding it hard with my plymouth team we are letting so many goals in any ideas what can help

Still working on something - but the formation by default has vulnerabilities - if you decide to go offensive flanks as the original does - you are prone to counter attacks - if you decide to go defensive on the flanks you lack the wide support for the strikers - so it really is about finding the right balance - The thing I'm working on might be that - so stay tuned

Cheers guys

PS. Tomorrow I won't be around - My pagan family are celebrating "eat all you can - till you explode - all day long" :D - I'm gonna bring puke bags just in case :D

Anyway so I will see if I can release a different version before I go to bed today.

This one I'm 97% certain that I will release :D - I can add several good matches to that which makes me believe we are on the way to something interesting - their among a 6-0 win vs SLB and several others - The youth team also plays spectacular winning their matches with high margins - The next 4 matches are away so stay tuned - I think I'm not far away from releasing this - Cheers

p5Qvfkf.jpg

This one I'm 97% certain that I will release :D - I can add several good matches to that which makes me believe we are on the way to something interesting - their among a 6-0 win vs SLB and several others - The youth team also plays spectacular winning their matches with high margins - The next 4 matches are away so stay tuned - I think I'm not far away from releasing this - Cheers

p5Qvfkf.jpg
some news mate? ;)

BR2j6aL.jpg

Download Sublimity 18.2 - Happy Birthday Jesus Here

Download - Happy Birthday Jesus - Reversed

Formation 4-3-3 Narrow
pylv2Kd.jpg

League Table
iI3fpXh.jpg

Fixtures
mBgYzCU.jpg

Performances
BxOLA6z.jpg

How akward does that formation look? :D
Reference to training and the original post of Sublimity 18.2 Here

aQYhafO.jpg

Download FM Easy Guide - Updated 25th Of December

Changes
Quite a lot of changes been made - the whole midfield has changed to roles that would be good cover defensively and centrally - very good at winning back the ball when opponent are on the go - When on the ball their is a good interaction between the 3 midfielders and serve as great supportmen for the front 3.

The defence as you can see has become assymetrical - Their are now no CWB on the right but their are a central defender between the other two - which is really good cover for crosses - I also notice that the centre defender intercepts a lot of through balls which is lovely to see - So what about that position where the CWB used to be? - Well on paper it makes the tactic weaker - but its not - you can say its your teams weak point - but the right central defender will cover this area or zone if you like - along with the roaming pm and the BWM-S from time to time - so if the right side has become weaker its not by alot - and it has certainly improved centrally in defence - before the opponent could score far to easily - now they shouldn't be able to.

I also feel that the opponents find this formation weird and have a hard time countering it - I see alot of pretty football utilizing the marauding left CWB to perfection - The match against ATH Madrid is one of the toughest matches you can play especially away from home - its such a good team and they can easily make your team look like morons with their quick turn around from defence to attack - its no joke that this very match has made me fail a lot of tactics - I've seen total devastation to be honest once their was a 9-1 win by Athletico using another tactic - simply unacceptable - but what I look at more is the stats - if athletico dominates to hard - I'm disliking what I see nomatter the score. So the 3-5 win was an exellent win and it was deserved - ofcourse its never fun to conceede 3 goals but that was a one of present for sure - Athletico are simply that good.

I hope you will get successfull with this one - I have a good feeling about it - ofcourse it up to you to check it out - The day is the 25th of december - that's not why I created it though.

Once again - Merry Christmas All

Cheers

Last edited:
BR2j6aL.jpg

Download Sublimity 18.2 - Happy Birthday Jesus Here

Formation 4-3-3 Narrow
pylv2Kd.jpg

League Table
iI3fpXh.jpg

Fixtures
mBgYzCU.jpg

Performances
BxOLA6z.jpg

How akward does that formation look? :D
Reference to training and the original post of Sublimity 18.2 Here

aQYhafO.jpg

Download FM Easy Guide - Updated 25th Of December

Changes
Quite a lot of changes been made - the whole midfield has changed to roles that would be good cover defensively and centrally - very good at winning back the ball when opponent are on the go - When on the ball their is a good interaction between the 3 midfielders and serve as great supportmen for the front 3.

The defence as you can see has become assymetrical - Their are now no CWB on the right but their are a central defender between the other two - which is really good cover for crosses - I also notice that the centre defender intercepts a lot of through balls which is lovely to see - So what about that position where the CWB used to be? - Well on paper it makes the tactic weaker - but its not - you can say its your teams weak point - but the right central defender will cover this area or zone if you like - along with the roaming pm and the BWM-S from time to time - so if the right side has become weaker its not by alot - and it has certainly improved centrally in defence - before the opponent could score far to easily - now they shouldn't be able to.

I also feel that the opponents find this formation weird and have a hard time countering it - I see alot of pretty football utilizing the marauding left CWB to perfection - The match against ATH Madrid is one of the toughest matches you can play especially away from home - its such a good team and they can easily make your team look like morons with their quick turn around from defence to attack - its no joke that this very match has made me fail a lot of tactics - I've seen total devastation to be honest once their was a 9-1 win by Athletico using another tactic - simply unacceptable - but what I look at more is the stats - if athletico dominates to hard - I'm disliking what I see nomatter the score. So the 3-5 win was an exellent win and it was deserved - ofcourse its never fun to conceede 3 goals but that was a one of present for sure - Athletico are simply that good.

I hope you will get successfull with this one - I have a good feeling about it - ofcourse it up to you to check it out - The day is the 25th of december - that's not why I created it though.

Once again - Merry Christmas All

Cheers

what training do we use for player ??

what training do we use for player ??

Roaming Pm - Roaming pm schedule
DLP - DLP schedule
BWM - BWM schedule

You can alternate training schedule with the BWM - If you need him to be an asset going forward as well - then box to box or roaming pm are good schedules - using a more complete midfielder as BWM can be beneficial in some formations - however in this one you have the roaming pm and the dlp whos fairly complete in their attributes - so the BWM more complete become less important.

Cheers

@jeseaustralia this tactic looks very promising!! can you make a mirror version with a RB instead of a LB please.. I want to try it with Arsenal and over the years Bellerin will become a beast on the RB position.

UPDATE....

Sublimity is now in the past and I can't recommend using this sort of formation (433) - the vulnerabilities down the flanks creates to much of an exploit for the opponent teams when they counter - I mean it can work - you just have to be ready to accept that you will conceede - personally I don't like that :)

However - I have a new tactic coming out very soon - a tactic that is build upon an old concept of mine from back in the fm13 days

This one contains:

Overload Mentality
Direct Quick Passing
Poachers
Goals
Good Defence
Many Players on Attack Duty
Balance
A Great Name :D

Cheers guys

UPDATE....

Sublimity is now in the past and I can't recommend using this sort of formation (433) - the vulnerabilities down the flanks creates to much of an exploit for the opponent teams when they counter - I mean it can work - you just have to be ready to accept that you will conceede - personally I don't like that :)

However - I have a new tactic coming out very soon - a tactic that is build upon an old concept of mine from back in the fm13 days

This one contains:

Overload Mentality
Direct Quick Passing
Poachers
Goals
Good Defence
Balance

Cheers guys
And Wingers? :D

UPDATE....

This one contains:

Overload Mentality
Direct Quick Passing
Poachers
Goals
Good Defence
Balance

Cheers guys

Posting soon?

Z58PZ1y.jpg

Download Gooaall 18.2 - Here

Formation - 3-5-2
Du2z6aT.jpg

League Table
ySUmmLR.jpg

Fixtures
bs7iiAk.jpg

Performances
Aq51kYN.jpg

FM-Touch
dMs4e5H.jpg

aQYhafO.jpg

Download - Fm Easy Guide

Updated For New Years Eve 31st of December 2017

Intro
For a while I got hold up by Life - Women - Rock'n Roll & Alchohol - Women & Alchohol is Rock'n Roll to me :D - As a singer - that never happened :D - (The women part - I had to have breaks from fm alltogether in periods - untill I said - fm is more important!! :D) and in a long time I skipped various versions of fm - from fm06 it took me 7 years before playing the next one which was fm13 - That was also where I got into all the writing on fmbase which I love and enjoy to do - for myself & definitely for you guys.

Guys I have added a few tactics to fm easy guide - most of them more like concepts that can be taken and edited - they all show some kind of promise - Theirs one called solid that act really strong defensively - but offensively it feels weak - I added it their for you to have a look yourself - maybe you get an idea for a different system that you can release yourself - you'll also see a base of Ath Madrid tactical formation - now I added that in their becourse I often see them as a beastly team in this years version - It feels like they are the ones to beat or dominate in order to say - I have a perfect tactic - so definitely a promising formation that they use - now you go and make it perfect :) - I challenge you :)

Gooaall 3-5-2

My first real tactical release online in many years was Gooaall 262 - below you can see how that went back in the day - I think a lot of people were playing fm14 & 15 while me and some other guys were still enjoying fm13 :D - but from then on I've been on 16-17 & 18
Gooaall 2-6-2 Original Thread - FM13

This tactic I obviously have a special connection with due to past memories and shared experiences with people of the forum - I miss the good old days :)

The only change is the anchorman who has become a CB instead - I feel it works better - other than that the roles are exactly the same - the idea is the same - some of the play on the pitch looks simular when in possession - you won't get alot of possession - in fm13 you did - so that's another change - but that doesn't mean I'm dissatisfied with that - possession tactics so far has for me been a horrible experience in fm18 - so whenever I create a tactic with high end possession - I say to myself I'm gonna get FU...:)

You'll notice that I use 2 poachers - I have a lot of positive things to say about those - but their is one negative in a high risk mentality system like this - they become extremely focussed on their own glory - so the one negative thing is when they have a chance to go to the byline and cross it in for an easy tab in for the partner striker - they shoot from crazy angles instead - however once in a while they do play the partner - and the reason for keeping them is they do score a bucket load - in my opinion the most efficient striker role when it comes to scoring - overall attributes still counts by a lot in comparrison to the role given - though it would be most beneficial when a player fits the role to the maximum.

Gooaall Info.

Direct Quick Passing
Poachers
Goals
Good Defence
6 Players on Attack Duty
Balance
No Player Instructions
Few Team Instruction
No Possession
Overload Mentality
Lots of Shots
Goals From Corners
Goals From Setpieces

I want you to set player instructions yourself - but don't overdo it - if you have a player that are exellent at longshots - set his longshots to often - if you have a genius dribbler let him run with ball often etc etc. - If you need to discuss this further - just post your player images and ask me the questions. It doesn't have to be advanced to do this - but by doing it the right way - you are also tailoring your team towards their strenght.

I cannot promise you underdog success - but I do encourage you to try it with one to see what happens - also give the tactic 6 months for the players to blend with each other off and on the pitch - If you are an Underdog it could be worth setting your mentality to Counter attacking - For the first 11 - Sign no more than 3 players a year and accept that the players you'll sign will often play much better the year after he's been signed.

Individual Training
CB's - Ball Playing Defender + Quickness
WB-A's - Complete Wingback + Quickness or Finishing
CM-A's - Mezzala + Technique
BWM - Box To Box If he got Teamwork +Marking or BWM Schedule +Composure
Poachers - Trequartista + Quickness or F9 + Quickness or Poacher +Technique

You'll notice that some of the schedules has alternatives - its a judgement call - if one player lack in a certain area you should choose the schedule that lack in the weak areas.

End Word
My sister delayed this release today by coming by to annoy me :D no I love her - but you guys should tell her off :D - she wants me to sing gospel - HELP!!!!

I saw this movie called Life the other day - I highly recommend it if you are into the scifi category - I give it a 7 on a scale where 10 is the highest :D - The character Calvin reminds me a bit of myself :D

Anyway guys try this tactic and report back and post some images in the thread - that would be awesome - I'm looking forward to it - I truely hope it works.

Last thing - I wanna wish you all a safe and a happy new year - that will bring you lots of love - joy & success and good health - Don't be to dissapointed with Denmark winning the World Cup in Russia :D and Jacob Fuglsang winning the Tour de France :D

NFiCRB8.jpg

Last edited:
Well it works with Brondby it seems - I just needed to give it a bit of time

You'll benefit from quick strikers

87504b41f692b71b3ecf0543a674e6b8.png

What match training is best to use ??

I use defensive positioning - but if you feel confident in your teams overall quality you could use attacking movement - the gains are very slight - the players attributes are much more important - and a healthy locker room.

Its my experience you'll need to give it time sometimes before it clicks - you won't be able to see the tendency immediately especially with weaker players - also you really do have to consider not going overboard on the transfer market and stick 3 max 4 signings a year so it does't take forever for the players to gel on the pitch.

If you start a new save I will suggest you have the squad ready from the beginning so you don't have to sign to many - that will disturb balance.

Cheers