Jesaustralia,I noticed that no every player from transfer market I can buy using you trick! Can you tell me why?

Probably the negotiations going wrong - but unless you show me some pictures I don't know whats going on - their are some players their will not be happy with the negotiations especially if your offer is not making alot of progress - you need to make significant improvements every round you negotiate

Probably the negotiations going wrong - but unless you show me some pictures I don't know whats going on - their are some players their will not be happy with the negotiations especially if your offer is not making alot of progress - you need to make significant improvements every round you negotiate
View attachment 137990
In the right bottom corner "Current season transfer budget cost" 7.5 so I can't buy him for free using your trick

View attachment 1066810
In the right bottom corner "Current season transfer budget cost" 7.5 so I can't buy him for free using your trick

It counts towards your transfer budget (it thinks you will pay this amount in the future - except youré not) - its not the same as losing money - so you need a strong transfer budget - So you won't lose money becourse these are players you will sell on - you never get to pay what you promise after 10 league appearances

So yes you can buy him for free - over time this is a good method - when you just started out its not a very good idea to spent your money like that - you need to build up your finances a little before you start using this method - get some of the free transfers and sell those on first - make some big sales from your established players etc and start doing this if you want when you have a good transfer budget - cheers

View attachment 137976

Cruyff's Tributs looks good even with a small team (Dijon against Lens in french second division), i hope it will continue, thanks you for your job. I notice that the adversary make lot of fouls so they take many cards

View attachment 1066828

Cruyff's Tributs looks good even with a small team (Dijon against Lens in french second division), i hope it will continue, thanks you for your job. I notice that the adversary make lot of fouls so they take many cards

Youré welcome mate - How good is your Dijon team compared to Lens?

If you get a redcard take of the poacher - yellow cards and red cards are affected by the hidden attribute dirtyness and not much you can do about that except sell the player and buy a replacement

Cheers mate

Lens and Dijon have the same level, i am predicted 5th by the media and Lens 6th. But Lens have players with very good potential.

CRUYFF's
- TRIBUTE 3-4-3

GaAsXHa.jpg

In this release I saw 75% possession against Sevilla in the very first match testing it with Barcelona - but since then the possession has dropped somewhat to a more reasonable level in the 60's :( - when that negative is out of the way I'm pretty happy with how its working.

The Three Defenders

One ball playing and fairly creative Piquet did a fine job here - His job is to act like a cross between a sweeper and a playmaker from defence - spreading out the passes from the centre of your defending third.

The other two defenders need decent quickness and anticipation - I recently discovered that jumping reach is of much less importance though in the old fm13 it was essential for sure - Now you can benefit alot from having players like Bartra Mammana and even Mascherano - none of these type of defenders are really good at jumping - When that being said I will ofcourse always recommend to get a player with jumping reach if you can.

The two defenders sourrounding the ball playing defender in the centre push forward to close down the opposition strikers - a really neat idea I like alot - that also seems to work well.

The Midfielders & The Defensive Wingers

Starting with the two central men - the deep laying PM on a defend duty creates a beautiful balance between the middle of the pitch and the defence and though he's positioned deeper than the roaming PM partner he is more of a ball playing player than a strong brute that breaks up play - in my case I use Iniesta to do this job and he does this wonderfully.

The roaming playmaker or shall we call him the box to box midfielder with vision becourse that is what he is - he push higher up the pitch than the DLP but he also get back and help out with defensive duties when the ball is lost - I love this role. Ofcause their are big requirements from such a role and I would say an alrounder would do a good job here - someone who is hardworking creative and has technical abilities both offensively and defensively.

The midfielders are flanked by two defensive wingers - I was told this role didn't work - what a bunch of **** - it works perfectly and to be honest - this is one of these roles that I will consider using again for sure. In my case I use Alba and Vidal they obviously have good defensive traits, but can certainly also be of value going forward - I see them score many goals.

Three Special Men On Top

Defensive Forward defend - Poacher - Deep Laying Forward support - these 3 roles just work great in combination with each other - the defensive forward being either Suarez or Neymar - this role I have also been told who wanna use that - this is such a wrong assumption, but I think its becourse when you call something defensive people think they will be only good for defensive things - that's why its good to explore new roles instead of getting stuck on the old ways :) - I'm absolutely stoked with the role defensive forward on defend duty - the striker in this role are a stress element towards the opponent defense and that helps tremendously with regaining the ball quick when lost on their third ;)

The poacher is the poacher - I love this role and I always have - it might not offer alot towards creating moves and such, but it certainly is a goal hungry fella - I often see through balls being played in the channels between the two opponent central defenders and my poacher leave them hanging and often get a clear cut situation.

The DLP I'm obviously using Messi here and we all know how amazing Messi fits this role - but what we don't know atleast from this formation is that he interacts really well with the roaming playmaker - the right defensive winger and the poacher - so alot of support for Messi and it gets utilized I can tell you :).

NO OI'S

Preseason Training - Go Here

Individual Training - train the roles

Seasonal Training - Fitness - Low Intensity - 30% - Rest After match - Attacking movement

Rest players individually straight after each match - below 74%=3 days - 75-79%=2 days - 80-83%=1 day

Filter's? - In your backyard 7 feet under - go dig a hole :)

DOWNLOAD

CRUYFF's TRIBUTE

F1UerEo.jpg

Serious End Note - READ THIS!!

I put alot of time in to these threads both this one and the Sublimity thread - will you please show me what my threads are really worth instead of down voting them - then give them the vote that they deserve - thank you

le2NBDz.jpg

When all that is said guys - I just wanna tell you that I appreciate the support and interation you provide and as formerly said - its actually you who makes these threads and make it worth it or not to post in them - so keep doing what your'e doing.

Cheers

M8 you must open new thread for this tactic. This tactic is best tactic of FM16. :D

M8 you must open new thread for this tactic. This tactic is best tactic of FM16. :D

Really? - that's big words - very hard to proof as well - so many good ones out their :) - but I will take you serious - so I need to investigate it a bit further - do you have any screenshots you could share? alt+f9 :)

I would really like to see how you go with this tactic and to other people I hope you will give this one a chance or help me investigate if this is really that good - When I played with it their were strong tendencies both in possession and play so please don't let this one drown.

Cheers mate and thanks for the big words - I appreciate it alot!!

Yes open a thread it's a very good tactic, always most of 60% possession, even against a first division , my results for the moment (Evian was a ******* joke i have dominate the match but my goalkeeper slept)

View attachment 137808

Just for the seasonal training one of my player say that the training is not enough intensive, what should i do? Is the fitness training very important for the tactic or can i change?

Yes open a thread it's a very good tactic, always most of 60% possession, even against a first division , my results for the moment (Evian was a ******* joke i have dominate the match but my goalkeeper slept)

View attachment 1067005

Just for the seasonal training one of my player say that the training is not enough intensive, what should i do? Is the fitness training very important for the tactic or can i change?

Its not the fitness training that is the problem = its the intensity low - adjust it to average and the general training you can pick what you want - its just a suggestion I wrote.

I will look into opening a thread for this tactic - thanks guys

So in the middle of creating a new thread Cruyffs Tribute I started a new personal save - this time as Real Madrid - I wanted to dedicate this save too Sicilian Accident only just to see how that would go and to analyze different ppms

Heres my latest match

nWXyI6r.jpg

Heres the current league table

qQ4kmZm.jpg

I signed

QqsGrqe.jpg

I'm very impressed with Isaac Success - he becomes a beast if you train the ppm - Shot with Power
I feel Success plays better than Benzema though their skills are a miles of difference. The PPM Shot With Power I think I can estimate that to be going well in combination with Technique - Flair - Finishing/longshot and while strenght attribute would be the obvious choice for the players to have I have to say my friend Mantorras77 had a player that scored 40 gls from the wing position in fm15 - he had 11 strenght and were 160cm tall - so that attribute is food for thought when we talk about shot with power. For me this is a kings PPM for strikers - Inside Forwards and Wingers - More creative midfielders will also benefit from that - I'm not talking about vision players, but Flair and technique + the finishing attributes

N'golo Kante which I've just heard has been lost to Chelsea for around 28m pounds in RL - ofcourse plays like a boss in fm16 - Kante is also basically the only one who is a sure starter in most of my matches - out of the signings I've made.

So my focus is on Sicilian Accident and I hope more people will try this one - its a really good tactic that can even do well with lesser top teams - infact when I tested this for ca160 teams it did incredible and overall it blasted the top teams test.

Check it out below!!

Sicilian Accident

FM16 How to make money (trick not cheat) part 2

Hi mate,

I am wondering whether anyone has attempted this method in FMC?

I am on a long term save with Leeds Utd and haven't been able to make use of this method, i am using a large database however only 1 league.

I never am able to get AI clubs to offer anything after 10 league appearances. Most of the time it is cash with 12 months instalments and 50 league appearances.

Am i doing something wrong?

any advice would be appreciated :)

BTW wide secret has been a gem for my ageing yet technically sound Leeds team,keep up the good work

FM16 How to make money (trick not cheat) part 2

Hi mate,

I am wondering whether anyone has attempted this method in FMC?

I am on a long term save with Leeds Utd and haven't been able to make use of this method, i am using a large database however only 1 league.

I never am able to get AI clubs to offer anything after 10 league appearances. Most of the time it is cash with 12 months instalments and 50 league appearances.

Am i doing something wrong?

any advice would be appreciated :)

BTW wide secret has been a gem for my ageing yet technically sound Leeds team,keep up the good work

Read the comments - Video here

If you have images it would be good if you shared images of Wide secret - cheers mate