1st one was atrocious jeeez

this is the 2nd attempt

CHWoZ9h.jpg

WOW which tactics is that? 6-0 and the 9-2 which is amazing.

WOW which tactics is that? 6-0 and the 9-2 which is amazing.

Well its media predicted 24th Super-weston Mare (I use them to test things) and the tactic is an unreleased one an edit of Mrl's sicilian defense - I will say while these two results look awesome they are only 8th after 17 matches - However for a bigger team I think that a tactic like this will work very good - infact I think im gonna run it with Tottenham a little while to check its consistancy.

I don't think its a solution to a lower league management - gobgluth's tweak all the way or original sicilian defense in my opinion - if you think others can do a good job let me know and I will look at it - as I do take an interest in lower league these days.

About results above I will also say - Morale was superb on the players & condition was 100% - these two in combination creates an unstoppable force - the trick is how do you keep it :)

Cheers mate

Well its media predicted 24th Super-weston Mare (I use them to test things) and the tactic is an unreleased one an edit of Mrl's sicilian defense - I will say while these two results look awesome they are only 8th after 17 matches - However for a bigger team I think that a tactic like this will work very good - infact I think im gonna run it with Tottenham a little while to check its consistancy.

I don't think its a solution to a lower league management - gobgluth's tweak all the way or original sicilian defense in my opinion - if you think others can do a good job let me know and I will look at it - as I do take an interest in lower league these days.

About results above I will also say - Morale was superb on the players & condition was 100% - these two in combination creates an unstoppable force - the trick is how do you keep it :)

Cheers mate

hi esaustralia

can you release that tactic?

cheers

Alex Garcia killing it in the SS role in my Man City B team.

View attachment 1058742

That's some fantastic stats - I honestly didn't expect that sort of stats - the shadow striker is not a cam or a playmaker he's a striker coming from behind utilizing the channels - so that Garcia makes as many assists as this is certainly a surprise to me - hows his partner doing the false 9? - who does Garcia play when he assist?

Thanks for using it mate - I really like the ideas used in El Maestro very balanced - the only reason why I don't get to play with it to much is these days is becourse of different ongoing projects - good ones and bad ones :)

Cheers mate

Faupala or Faour at the min but neither are really suited, but as i'm strongest team in the league, they are doing well enough if a bit sporadic..

View attachment 1058750

Last edited:
Jesaustralia Tweak - MRL's Sicilian Defense (442)

9EAeWR8.jpg

Yes most of this tactic is Mrl's without a doubt so I can't take a whole lot of credit for it, but that was also never my intentions ;) - However 2 changes made - a ball winning midfielder and a regista - Not better than the original and not worse either on the higher levels - this will give you an alternative especially if you have those sort of players available. It took me several hours just to do the Tottenham test so I hope you will try this one. Completely the same as the original in terms of OI's - tight marking the wingers and wide midfielders.

This tactic will not be made available at the front page - the tactic should be made available in the Mr Langvatn thread more than here - All references to the sicilian defence should be looked at in his thread - I gave it a fast run with media predicted 24th in England 5th division Weston-super Mare was 8th after 17 matches decent as a promoted side - I think Gobbluths 16 tweak tactic would do that better though.

Any problems making this work - look at yourself first - ask yourself this - Is the morale good? - Is the condition good? - are the players good?

Oh and in case if you are wondering about the image above - its simply my big love photoshop that I used to edit in several images in one.

Cheers

EDIT:

This post was meant to be fun, but nothing is on a day where evil people kills the innocent

R.I.P Orlando

Last edited:
you should make a serie a test, its very difficult there, because teams play so defensiv

you should make a serie a test, its very difficult there, because teams play so defensiv

I don't feel I have time to test - if people wanna use them good if not best tactics for top teams gets wasted ;)

Update...

Do anyone use any of these tactics these days? - Please let me know cause if noone uses them I might as well just close the thread - in other words I'm surprised that this thread hasn't been more hyped ;) compared to the quality released

Cheers

Yes mate, i use your 4-4-2 and 4-2-4, last game of the season CL Final against Real Madrid, score ate Full Time 1-1, with another tactic, changed to 4-4-2 wide secret at overtime, final result as follow;

Yes mate, i use your 4-4-2 and 4-2-4, last game of the season CL Final against Real Madrid, score ate Full Time 1-1, with another tactic, changed to 4-4-2 wide secret at overtime, final result as follow;

You shocked RMA - nice!! - I have never lost with Wide secret - in my personal save with Barca I have played 23 won 23 in the league - I know my team is very good, but I'm still impressed with this - I highly recommend Wide secret above if your team is good enough.

very nice with some updates - keep them coming

Cheers

I'm close to release another one - but I need confirmation that it can perform against the big guys - a Man.city match two Bayern matches for my Leicester team is coming up in Leicester's 2nd season - that will show me if this tactic is worth it - have already beaten Arsenal 4-1 wolves 5-0 and Crystal Palace 3-1 2 away 1 home out of the 3.

I'll keep you updated in my most wonderful thread lol

Cheers mates

I'm close to release another one - but I need confirmation that it can perform against the big guys - a Man.city match two Bayern matches for my Leicester team is coming up in Leicester's 2nd season - that will show me if this tactic is worth it - have already beaten Arsenal 4-1 wolves 5-0 and Crystal Palace 3-1 2 away 1 home out of the 3.

Cheers mates

hi

keep going with yours great tactics

cheers

Cheers mates

hi

any news, jesaustralia

cheers

hi

any news, jesaustralia

cheers

Yea I was happy with it then I wasn't - but I will work on another one a 4231 with inside forwards and potentially a strong target man
striker - I am seeing several proofs that strikers dont need to be lightning quick but i guess that depends on how you wanna play - possession styles should usually not need a quick striker - so would be interesting to see if i can pull something like this off.

Cheers mate