Update...

I am testing a new tactic - and it looks extremely beautiful and actually I'm so impressed with it that I feel it deserves its own thread - I will link to it from this thread when I release it - I don't know when that's gonna be but I though you might like to know - It will be linked to in the top of the front page ;)

Cheers mateys :)

Update...

I am testing a new tactic - and it looks extremely beautiful and actually I'm so impressed with it that I feel it deserves its own thread - I will link to it from this thread when I release it - I don't know when that's gonna be but I though you might like to know - It will be linked to in the top of the front page ;)

Cheers mateys :)

I look forward fast :)

Now the opening post has been updated with the latest tactic Sublimity its in the top of the front page - Cheers

using the best team in every league you are " testing" the formation isnt realy testing it is it. do the/get the same result with a pour team and then you can start talking about testing and approving the formation...........

Oh yes I can first off all this thread is a top teams thread not underdog secondly some of these tactics has been tested with a very comprehensive template that shows what sort of potential you are looking at - tactics that haven't been tested with that have been trialed with a top team or other users in here. You will only meet quality in this thread mate

but thank you for posting its nice to put some life into this thread ;)

Cheers

Tripple
+ Bonus Release

The job to test these with Tottenham & Barcelona became a ***** - Several Crashes for no reason - well I think something is wrong with my memory sticks to be honest - I just didn't think that small saves like singular saves could have problems at all - WEIRD!!. So I feel very dismotivated - However I can tell you about them individually.

Jesaustralia Sicilian Accident (442)

View attachment 1055266

Pampu7 - Results

View attachment 1056419

View attachment 1056420

Barcelona Season 1 - No Transfers

View attachment 1056501

Player Stats

View attachment 1056502

We also won the copa del rey and lost in the ch league final to chelsea 2-1

This will ofcourse improve with quality signings for various positions

Not documented - but tested to be the best tactic for top teams if measured by points - its also very good at scoring, but as I remember it - I didn't like the amount it conceeded. I tested this accident tactic and it ended up with a combined value of 454 points with the lower team getting a smashing 207 points in the first test the lower team got 217 points. For ingame top teams this can do really good - if you buy specific players of quality it can do even better - If you play with a regent team - You should become unstoppable - No Instant results in any of my tests ;)

Edit: fitness attacking movement 50% average rest day before & after

OI's - widemids both sides =tight marking - wingers both sides =tight marking

Try it and tell me what you think - Enjoy

Jesaustralia Shack The Ball (262)

View attachment 1055268

In fm13 I created a tactic called - Gooaall 262 and this tactic is an attempt to recreate that moment somehow. If you are like me who likes many goals from your striker - then this tactic is setup for the Poacher - He could potentially score an insane amount of goals. It did decent in my test, but in all honesty another top team tactic right here - This is for sure an alternative that will grow if you have great players - How it will do in England I don't know, but in Spain I'm pretty sure it will do good.

OI's =None

Try it if you like - Enjoy

Jesaustralia El Maestro (4132)

View attachment 1055267

El Maestro created with the idea of one False 9 coming deep - and one Shadow Striker moving into channels - A complete stress scenario for any defence. In this tactic you'll notice that the CM is attacking I have used Iniesta with great success in this position - Vision decisions and technical attributes I find very important - Iniesta were creating lots of chances and the play were at times really beautiful - this tactic can create chances like not many tactics can do - its very defensively balanced, but attacking is its nature 7 players controls attack. I have seen some breath taking football both with Tottenham with a few signings - this save crashed for me winning the league winning the league cup I think - in the final of the fa cup - In the final of the Euro league - BOOOOM Crash ba bang bang :)

Barcelona half regent line up looked amazing with this one destroying teams for fun. Also another Barcelona save using Rakitic as the shadow striker cause I used Messi in the MR position - widemids are the same as Sicilian defense. Fullbacks more conservative and not as offensive, but more than enough for atleast what I want to do with it.

OI's - widemids both sides =tight marking - wingers both sides =tight marking

When I play my personal save with Barcelona - this is the tactic I use currently. Try it if you feel you got the players for - Enjoy

Bonus

Jesaustralia Cleon Possession (4141)

View attachment 1055269

I was reading an article by Cleon called - The art of possession - beautifully written and illustrations on how he made a possesion styled tactic succeed. I tried to take some of his ideas and implement them in this tactic that I call - Cleon Possession. I tested it for top teams and it did decent - I think if the aim is to create a tactic that has alot of possession then this one is a success. 95% of teams maybe more - (who knows lol) gets dominated. Again not a tactic I explore to much, but if you are interested in possession type tactics then this one is a certainty for that.

Alright guys - this was a huge update - my fingers are hurting - no they are not (I'm just being pathetic) :) - feel free to try them and tell me what you think - if you like them give the post a like - roles in the different tactics are the sort of players you'll need, but I reckon you know that already.

OI's =None

Edit: fitness attacking movement/defensive positioning 50% average rest day before & after

Cheers

Any updates on any of these guys - especially Siclian Accident?

Anyone tried the Shevchenko 2.0 tactic from the OP 'the best tactic for top teams' and what kind of results did you get??

Anyone tried the Shevchenko 2.0 tactic from the OP 'the best tactic for top teams' and what kind of results did you get??

Could be best - noone is saying it is the best - also I post a link to the thread - I'm not the creator - I know the creator, but he's not on here - Sicilian Accident could also be the potential best and many more.

Cheers

CRUYFF's
- TRIBUTE 3-4-3

GaAsXHa.jpg

In this release I saw 75% possession against Sevilla in the very first match testing it with Barcelona - but since then the possession has dropped somewhat to a more reasonable level in the 60's :( - when that negative is out of the way I'm pretty happy with how its working.

The Three Defenders

One ball playing and fairly creative Piquet did a fine job here - His job is to act like a cross between a sweeper and a playmaker from defence - spreading out the passes from the centre of your defending third.

The other two defenders need decent quickness and anticipation - I recently discovered that jumping reach is of much less importance though in the old fm13 it was essential for sure - Now you can benefit alot from having players like Bartra Mammana and even Mascherano - none of these type of defenders are really good at jumping - When that being said I will ofcourse always recommend to get a player with jumping reach if you can.

The two defenders sourrounding the ball playing defender in the centre push forward to close down the opposition strikers - a really neat idea I like alot - that also seems to work well.

The Midfielders & The Defensive Wingers

Starting with the two central men - the deep laying PM on a defend duty creates a beautiful balance between the middle of the pitch and the defence and though he's positioned deeper than the roaming PM partner he is more of a ball playing player than a strong brute that breaks up play - in my case I use Iniesta to do this job and he does this wonderfully.

The roaming playmaker or shall we call him the box to box midfielder with vision becourse that is what he is - he push higher up the pitch than the DLP but he also get back and help out with defensive duties when the ball is lost - I love this role. Ofcause their are big requirements from such a role and I would say an alrounder would do a good job here - someone who is hardworking creative and has technical abilities both offensively and defensively.

The midfielders are flanked by two defensive wingers - I was told this role didn't work - what a bunch of **** - it works perfectly and to be honest - this is one of these roles that I will consider using again for sure. In my case I use Alba and Vidal they obviously have good defensive traits, but can certainly also be of value going forward - I see them score many goals.

Three Special Men On Top

Defensive Forward defend - Poacher - Deep Laying Forward support - these 3 roles just work great in combination with each other - the defensive forward being either Suarez or Neymar - this role I have also been told who wanna use that - this is such a wrong assumption, but I think its becourse when you call something defensive people think they will be only good for defensive things - that's why its good to explore new roles instead of getting stuck on the old ways :) - I'm absolutely stoked with the role defensive forward on defend duty - the striker in this role are a stress element towards the opponent defense and that helps tremendously with regaining the ball quick when lost on their third ;)

The poacher is the poacher - I love this role and I always have - it might not offer alot towards creating moves and such, but it certainly is a goal hungry fella - I often see through balls being played in the channels between the two opponent central defenders and my poacher leave them hanging and often get a clear cut situation.

The DLP I'm obviously using Messi here and we all know how amazing Messi fits this role - but what we don't know atleast from this formation is that he interacts really well with the roaming playmaker - the right defensive winger and the poacher - so alot of support for Messi and it gets utilized I can tell you :).

NO OI'S

Preseason Training - Go Here

Individual Training - train the roles

Seasonal Training - Fitness - Low Intensity - 30% - Rest After match - Attacking movement

Rest players individually straight after each match - below 74%=3 days - 75-79%=2 days - 80-83%=1 day

Filter's? - In your backyard 7 feet under - go dig a hole :)

DOWNLOAD

CRUYFF's TRIBUTE

F1UerEo.jpg

Serious End Note - READ THIS!!

I put alot of time in to these threads both this one and the Sublimity thread - will you please show me what my threads are really worth instead of down voting them - then give them the vote that they deserve - thank you

le2NBDz.jpg

When all that is said guys - I just wanna tell you that I appreciate the support and interation you provide and as formerly said - its actually you who makes these threads and make it worth it or not to post in them - so keep doing what your'e doing.

Cheers

Last edited:
http://i.imgur.com/uha3gXr.jpg?1

what da fk? this tactic amazing m8. I'm try every tactic of this forum. one of these tactics is certainly the best

I wouldn't release it if I thought this was an average tactic - as I said and as I have also shared I had 75% possession against Sevilla - that for me is an alert that gets my interest - possession means good defence - but have both possession and 40+ chances then you feel like you are about to choke seeing that :)

Check this post out

Cheers mate and keep me updated on how you go with this one

Jesaustralia,I noticed that no every player from transfer market I can buy using you trick! Can you tell me why?