jesaustralia

Premium
Reaction score
My Tactics - Best ones Highly recommended:

Sublimity (433)
- Amazing Looking Football!! (Highly recommended)
Cruyff's Tribute (343) - Great Looking football (Highly recommended)
Sicilian Accident (442) - (Highly recommended)
The Sextuple - 6 quality tactics - (Highly recommended)
Extravagant Highscore Direct Winger (424) - 623 Goals (Highly recommended)
Extravagant Highscore Direct (424
) - 624 Goals (Bad Defense)
Extravagant Highscore Direct Winger V (424) - Most scoring fm16 tactic 655 Goals
Wide Secret (442) Undefeated - (Highly recommended)
Coke vs Diabetes XI (4141)

High Pressure (424)
El Maestro (4132)
Shack The Ball (262)
Merry Christmas Tree (433)

Not Sexual - But Scoring (433)
Deep Impact (442)
The Visionary (442)
Luiz Enrique (433)
Cleon Possession (4141)

[FONT=&quot]WATCH WeArtibus On Twitch[/FONT]

About This thread:

Quick and direct passing is what I want most of the time or a mixture. When that is said - logic tells me that only highly talented teams will benefit from my tactics - top teams ingame or regent sides. So for those of you whom is interested in that this is the place where I share my tactics for fm16. You can test all you want, but you can't see what I see unless you watch the matches visually on a normal speed with the right players :) - I'm about entertainment and distinct styles more often than not :)

FM-Testing:

FM Tactic Testing - Top Teams

FM Tactic Testing - Underdogs

Video's & Tutorials
:

How To Sell Players For Huge Money - by mmtngc

Your player must be desirable...
If I don't want to sell a player I negotiate the double... For example they offered me 45m for Reus and I want 90 M cash they accept immediately
smile.gif
Same for Auba... - Never use monthly installments...
take a look at mmtngc's Transfer History below
View attachment 147497

If you offer player to clubs you can't make the big cash even not equal to his value... For example - Man U offered 30 M for Berahino - I wanted 50 mill and they declined negotiations - Berahino asked to leave and when I offered him - Offers were far away from good enough 20-25 million with monthly installments... After that I sent him to the reserves and played him there for half a season... When the season nearly ended I promoted him to the 1st team again and dropped him from the transfer list but marked him as a backup player... At the end of the season I sold him for 50 M - Money that went straight into the bank
wink.gif

Thank you for this wonderful tutorial mmtngc - Cheers

Nothing Works!!
- Tutorial by Wii

I really don't know what i'm doing wrong. Just doesn't seem to work that well for me, I do all the press conferences, tunnel interviews, pre match, OI, play the tactic and still doesn't work. what am I doing wrong? Do I have to do the training or leave to the Assman?

Solution:

1. Arrange 8-10 friendly matches Preeseason - vs. very small or small teams

2. General training=team cohesion - High intensity -
match preparation=50% tactics

3. Add your tactic to all 3 slots at the tactics screen

Do the 3 points above untill fully fluid

4. Season begins - Change general training to Balanced

5. Change match preparation to - Defensive positioning for a small team - Attacking movement for a big team

6. Rest day before & after - matchday

7. Perfection management - Rest players individually straight after each match to regain more condition

RULE OF THUMB - Conditions is 74% or below= rest player for 3 days - Conditions between 75-79= 2 days - 80-83=1 day

During The Season
- it can be advised to have a team meeting every 3rd month - no more!!

FM16 - How to make money (Trick Not Cheat) - Goto Post

FM16 How to make money (trick not cheat) part 2

How to Insert a video into your post - Solution Below:
Copy/paste in to your post the line below and replace URL CODE with your video url (example - xTgjNtYFcgI) Remember to Remove +

[+video=youtube;eOUq4Z6R7xI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOUq4Z6R7xI[/video]

End word
!!
F3SRnNP.jpg

Last edited:
Langvatn tweak??

As you don't have alot of choice on player instructions you might say so yes its based on mrl's sicilian v5 the in player instructions - but then again maybe its a sega tweak - team instructions are very different and makes the tactic behave very different. So look in the team instructions - that's where the meat is - I think this is a completely new tactic

Cheers

wth this tactic actually brilliant...it like Sir Alex ManUtd of old,,1 touch football

tryed with other teams than barca?

My goal is not to make Leicester or Aston Villa look good - my goal is to make Barca Real madrid Man.city or any regent team look good - I also think I state this in the OP post - I have only tried this with bought ingame players and Barca in year 2019 - Their is only Neymar left from the original Barca team - try it out and see how it does for you - I can't really tell you whether its gonna be a blast for your team or not only you can tell me.

Cheers

ps passing style alone should be enough to tell you this probably won't work for a 6th division team

Ive played 5 matches with tottenham 3 won home, and 2 lost away

Ive played 5 matches with tottenham 3 won home, and 2 lost away

Maybe your team is not good enough - could also be the league - back in fm13 people talked about how much stronger the English league was - maybe that has stayed the same - who are your players? and are you watching the games? You need the players to be quick - I might not have said that, but in a style like this its expected.

Cheers

Mate I don't know if your tactic is any good or not but your enthusiasm and style is first class.

With my Man United it works very well, great job man

ps passing style alone should be enough to tell you this probably won't work for a 6th division team

I also have a route 1 tactic, did very well on Zyndars test division, but took me a few games longer to get Margate to the top, so have not released it. Route 1/ direct passing should suit LL but ends up as a top team tactic!

I also have a route 1 tactic, did very well on Zyndars test division, but took me a few games longer to get Margate to the top, so have not released it. Route 1/ direct passing should suit LL but ends up as a top team tactic!

Rule of thumb - the more direct you pass the ball the higher the requirements of the players passing the ball - the higher passing attribute needed if you want it to be precise - hard to get that sort of player for a LL team - so you are better off using the short passing style for LL teams - If it should be suited for a LL team I think pass into space and pump ball into box might be suited for Margate. Not sure about pass into space, but I imagine so. For me pass into space could also mean the pass in the depth between the opposition defenders, but probably aren't.

Anyway guys a version 2 is on its way I think - I'm seeing alot of positive play and a fraction of cynisism/determination in front of goal

View attachment 153488

Cheers

work with Indonesia national team ?

I haven't tested this for small teams in fact I have only tested it for my Barca team 2019 - the style of play should only fit the best players in the game - that was the purpose atleast - but try it with indonesia and tell me us how you go - I will test it later on with an underdog, but that will be the new unreleased version of this.

Cheers

Jesus testing this with an underdog team is like peeing in a bucket full of water - it is so bad!!!!! and exactly what I expected - you will need very good players - you might also need some quality ppm's - we haven't talked about those yet, but they will certainly make a difference in some tactics - we'll talk about those later

Cheers

Ran a test on your tactic, really interesting stuff to watch. The players I have got at my disposal are like touch and go if they are useable at all for this tactic. They don't really got the stats to shine, but I always seem to find the way through to big opportunities at least 4-5 times per game.

qgK3TT0.png