In game Neymar

View attachment 1050832

He got above 80 that season including friendlies

Best league score I have tested is with a tactic I haven't released yet - but try it out

"4-3-3 Not sexual - But Scoring" 356 gls - Download it HERE

Best amount of goals in the tests is 98 gls from a player that played poacher - he had a Trequartista SC partnership Trequartista scored 60 - in a 442 formation

Cheers

Thanks I will definitely try that one out when back from holiday! Can't remember exactly what best goal tally I've had from my striker but it's similar to the Neymar strike rate you were getting. I'm going to test my tactic with Barcelona and see what it can do as my results were later in the game albeit in the English Prem which is generally a bit tougher. If results are good I will start a thread and share on here as like yourself I'm looking for tactics that push boundaries for better squads as just winning is too easy once you have best players.

1045785d1461503603-cally-macs-dream-tactic-won-league-1st-season-swansea-watford-araújo_-overview-profile-2.png

Not sure what he ended on but similar ratio as you can see.

Last edited:
5 games with the 4-3-3 and statestik is 2-1-2 and goalscorer 18-13, is insane in attack but very poor defence and 3 away not i win and home games 2 wins and 10-2 in golascore and in away 8-11 in 3 games, what can i do in the away games and with OI is the rigth ?

5 games with the 4-3-3 and statestik is 2-1-2 and goalscorer 18-13, is insane in attack but very poor defence and 3 away not i win and home games 2 wins and 10-2 in golascore and in away 8-11 in 3 games, what can i do in the away games and with OI is the rigth ?

No its a very risky tactic - it scores alot - and it conceedes alot, but it has a foundation and should be looked into by someone, needs to be tweaked in defence

cheers

No its a very risky tactic - it scores alot - and it conceedes alot, but it has a foundation and should be looked into by someone, needs to be tweaked in defence

cheers
it has big potencial if the defence get better, but it conced the same amout of goals i scoring 9 games 26-27 what about the OI?

it has big potencial if the defence get better, but it conced the same amout of goals i scoring 9 games 26-27 what about the OI?

hmm originally when I tested I used weaker foot OI's - so I told you people to do other OI's as I think the impact will be marginal. OI's I use a page back for my tactic 442 deep impact I would use here as well.

What I can suggest though is - try and ask the assistant manager in one or two games and see what he suggests - write them down and balance them out for instance if he saids aml closedown always and not the amr - when you set opposition oi's after you played the game where the assistant chose for you - use a balanced approach and use very simular Oi's your *** man have recommended - but for both sides/both wingers.

I think the problem though is much worse in this tactic - originally the reason why I couldn't release it was the very poor defence - I hate conceeding!! - instructions needs improvement - maybe even the formation.

Cheers

As promised I would make a video on how to make money in football manager 2016 - this is a part one where I give a few examples on what I do to make some extra income utilizing or taking advantage of the transfer market.

Comment - Like/Dislike - Subscribe

FM16 - How to Make Money (Trick Not Cheat) Part 1

[video=youtube;qN6lypx5EWE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN6lypx5EWE[/video]

Enjoy

View attachment 152048

View attachment 152044

Bought for 400k up front - probably 15-20 million after 10 apps, but I never used him at all - I didn't even loan him out - but I sold him to arsenal - negotiating using after 10 apps Probably started out with 50m pounds and slowly came closer and closer negotiating about 3-4 rounds I reckon. For the first time in my personal save I am in + coming to the end of the season - I'm up 150 m pounds at the moment - and to be honest I don't really need alot of players - their will be several players coming back from loan and will be ready to be sold for a pretty sum - do this with 10 players and you got 250m pounds in no time - lets see how much im getting taxed :(

Cheers

So instead of making a part 2 video on how to make money in fm16 I decided to give you a few examples.

FM16 - How to make money Trick (Not Cheat) Part 2

View attachment 151773

Example above is me offering to clubs after 10 appearances

View attachment 151772

View attachment 151771

View attachment 151770

View attachment 151769

View attachment 151768

View attachment 151767

Some players are easier to get rid off than others - some players are easier to negotiate terms with the bidding club than others - PSG for instance usually acts very luxurious often for instance. I always try to offer the players "after 10 apps" then double their value and sometimes 2.5 times their value. In some situations I'm satisfied to get and offer that is about the same as the market value of a player, but in other situations I find it very nice to get twice the value of a player or just 1.5 times more after the player has played 10 league appearances for the buying club. This method is a gem money maker buying most of these players next to nothing but with high values - after a few seasons your club could be in the right end of rich.

If you know of a good way of making money in fm16 please post your method here - I would like to read all about it - FMRTE or Editor doesn't count :)

This was the best I could offer in terms of money making

NEXT STOP - The 4-4-2 that is blowing my mind in both style and efficiency..........

Cheers guys

Last edited:
4-4-2 Deep Sicilian Defense - Jesaustralia tweak3

View attachment 151376

OI's

View attachment 151375

I will say this tactic is a bit away from MRL's sicilian v5 - the midfield has changed to box to box and cm support inspired by an article I read by Cleon - would link to it but dont remember where I found it now. Anyway their was big long explanations about keeping things balanced like cm support and box to box provide.

The tempo is much faster than MRL's tactic and then the passing style I use route one - but its not as crazy as the first one I posted in this thread - infact it looks really neat. The game explains it as a patient and considered manner - lower tempo, but it looks like they can play it around patiently and then they explode in small bursts - a bit like real life Barcelona but with a different formation.

Guys I currently started a new save with Brondby - the club I played in as a teenager - I want to use MRL's sicilian defence v5 no tweaks by anyone just plain and simple MRL's - so I dont currently have any results for you to see from this one. All I can say is even with lesser midfielders (not stars - but good) it gave me lots of beautiful play and great high scoring games - I beg you to try it with a great team :)

The poacher scores the most and sometimes more than 3 goals - in my save my poacher has 12 technique but are really quick and has all the right attributes for a poacher. Great role for goals. Again talk is cheap but I'm on with a different project at the moment - so its up to you to give this a chance or not.

before you ask which roles and filters do you use :( - look at the positions then you'll know

I also use attacking movement with this one and then fitness

Enjoy!!!

View attachment 1052063

OI's

View attachment 1052064

I will say this tactic is a bit away from MRL's sicilian v5 - the midfield has changed to box to box and cm support inspired by an article I read by Cleon - would link to it but dont remember where I found it now. Anyway their was big long explanations about keeping things balanced like cm support and box to box provide.

The tempo is much faster than MRL's tactic and then the passing style I use route one - but its not as crazy as the first one I posted in this thread - infact it looks really neat. The game explains it as a patient and considered manner - lower tempo, but it looks like they can play it around patiently and then they explode in small bursts - a bit like real life Barcelona but with a different formation.

Guys I currently started a new save with Brondby - the club I played in as a teenager - I want to use MRL's sicilian defence v5 no tweaks by anyone just plain and simple MRL's - so I dont currently have any results for you to see from this one. All I can say is even with lesser midfielders (not stars - but good) it gave me lots of beautiful play and great high scoring games - I beg you to try it with a great team :)

The poacher scores the most and sometimes more than 3 goals - in my save my poacher has 12 technique but are really quick and has all the right attributes for a poacher. Great role for goals. Again talk is cheap but I'm on with a different project at the moment - so its up to you to give this a chance or not.

before you ask which roles and filters do you use :( - look at the positions then you'll know

Enjoy!!!

Could u upload some results m8?

View attachment 1052063

OI's

View attachment 1052064

Enjoy!!!

Anyone tried it yet?

Not Sexual one :D did very nice indeed,been rocking opponents all games with Morata Martial and Wilson,and now got morale ruined cause i've sold Mata,gonna start new save with BVB will let ya know how it goes :D

So which tactic are we talking about mate Merry Cristmas tree?