Sublimity 17 - Counter Attack - Download
Even though you are angry because of my results with your other tactic, I'll try this one too with Liverpool and post the results
(6)
21ced8f1c6b1fff2e5e2dee134050900.png

Scroll down to the fmbase - Jesaustralia section at the twitch channel Weartibus

OI's = None

Training - team cohesion or fitness - Average - 50% - Defensive Positioning

Sorry I couldn't make this more pretty :D

I made this tweak even before people were talking about counter attack mentality and I couldn't have people stealing my ideas - so this is my new version of Sublimity 17 - I gave in to the deep laying FW's though I normally would prefer other roles - I think the BWM's this year does a great job stabilizing defence and offence - one thing I think that is important to say though is that its not a bad thing if they can be offensive - by its trait the BWM is a defensive role - but you will gain alot by having them offensive as well - good longshot - vision - passing - decisions - workrate - teamwork - tackling - marking - technique - first touch - acceleration - pace & stamina.

Mentalities:
If you hover over the mentalities theirs a long explanation for each mentality - If I remember it correctly it was WWfan that explained this should be taken out of the game as its a much more grey area than it seems - I don't remember exactly by words what he said, but the way I interpret it for this tactic - Counter attack is a more defensive mentality than standard and more offensive mentality than defensive. In other words it shouldn't be called Counter Attacking mentality if it just means less than standard.

This formation is very different from Sublimity 17 Original - but its still a 433 narrow - It shows great promise defensively and it does its job offensively - I think this one can score alot of points - which leads me to - I need testers ASAP to try this baby out - I need people to both try it out with a poor team and big teams and tell us what you see.

If you thought I was buried in the woods you should think twice ;)

Enjoy Guys - Only the best for the best :D

Risk & Reward

Yes it looks good mate - I agree it could score more - I feel the defensive framework is pretty exellent - but I'm not sure if its possible to score like a cheat machine :) - What team did you manage?

I'm thinking out loud - what if we moved all the strikers in to the CAM strata and assigned 2 CAM's on support and a centre cam as a shadow striker - just an idea -

Cheers mate

Strikers are picking it up now. I play as Manchester United (Always :D)

I think my players have herd my complaints and started banging them in! What i was getting at with the all or nothing comment is if they dont score, they play a stupid rating like 6.2 ect... as if the game thinks they do nothing if not put the ball in the back of the net. Im also having problems getting Pogba to score. I recon this is the game though as he is getting into plenty of good positions and with his long shots rating being 19, i just thought he would be a 10 goal a season guy. Maybe judge when the season has finished. TBH ive just looked and he has 2 in 11 so maybe he is on course.

Sorry about my previous post! It was just childish...

I finished my season on lot better note and ended up 6th place.

View attachment 116927 View attachment 116926

Did pretty big overhaul of players in January and got some better players. Almost all new arrivals worked out great. Except it ruined my Champions League because I could only register few of the new players.

View attachment 116924 View attachment 116923

By comparison this was last season using vujevic's 4-3-3. Only three points more.

View attachment 116919

Going into the next season with only few new players. Biggest problem seems to be that I'm conceding goals from through balls.

Strikers are picking it up now. I play as Manchester United (Always :D)

I think my players have herd my complaints and started banging them in! What i was getting at with the all or nothing comment is if they dont score, they play a stupid rating like 6.2 ect... as if the game thinks they do nothing if not put the ball in the back of the net. Im also having problems getting Pogba to score. I recon this is the game though as he is getting into plenty of good positions and with his long shots rating being 19, i just thought he would be a 10 goal a season guy. Maybe judge when the season has finished. TBH ive just looked and he has 2 in 11 so maybe he is on course.

I had Macherano score like a monster and hes nowhere near Pogba - but maybe hes more intelligent than pogba I'm pretty sure he is :)

Shtazian - im not angry with you - their is just plenty of proof that my tactics work tremendously and since their haven't been any update to the match engine - your problems must be considered a management issue - but I will just say you didn't do that bad but I agree you could have done better.

Cheers pal

Giving this a whirl with Spurs, can't get anything consistent yet on 17, playing Touch on iPad!

Sorry about my previous post! It was just childish...

I finished my season on lot better note and ended up 6th place.

View attachment 1090257 View attachment 1090258

Did pretty big overhaul of players in January and got some better players. Almost all new arrivals worked out great. Except it ruined my Champions League because I could only register few of the new players.

View attachment 1090260 View attachment 1090261

By comparison this was last season using vujevic's 4-3-3. Only three points more.

View attachment 1090265

Going into the next season with only few new players. Biggest problem seems to be that I'm conceding goals from through balls.

No worries!!

Several things I can tell you:

Buying players in January should be no more than 1 or 2, but better if you sign none cause this will upset the balance of the team - the fluidity will go down and need to be rebuild - but also the player cohesion will take a knock - now in the old games you could see where that level was at (extremely strong understanding/die for each other) - in fm17 you can't see it anywhere. I think though this has been changed to players individually - if you go in to a players profile and click development and then tactic - youll see on the right how fluid that player is in the formation/tactic you are using - that for sure is a big deal and it most likely take atleast a year for the players to be up to scratch with the tactic you are using. So conclusion to that is its not enough to be fluid - you also need to give the players time to become fluid individually.

What I can recommend though is to go in to training and use this setup through the season - this is for especially if you sign many players - team cohesion - average intensity - 50% - rest day after match ticked - match preparation teamwork.

The tactics we choose to use - we need to give it time - even though its all exciting we get a good start with a few good wins - its more than likely not going to continue - the club we play with needs to develop a culture with that playing style that we choose - thats why we have to be patient and let the players grow in to that style of play - if we are being patient - then we will become successful over time :)

Though I don't like to say it but buying fewer players are definitely the way to go, but for longterm success a squad overhaul is a great investment.

Cheers mate and don't you go around worrying about what you say or don't say - its all okay :)

Good start, P11 W9 D1 L1 F33 A4 28pts

Hopebit doesn't go to pot like every other tactic I have tried!

Those pescy F9s...

I start more saves than soft mick but for some reason i just dont seem able to get the F9 working on a trial MUFC save i have going. I have tried Rooney, Martial, Lingard, Mata (he is normally a fantastic F9 for me) but none seem to be producing.

Would you advise maybe one F9 and one complete striker? Out of balance but first game i changed Martial started running in behind and causing issues, also bagged a goal. So a F9, an AF and a CF on support

OI... why no OI hmmm

Thanks in advance

Those pescy F9s...

I start more saves than soft mick but for some reason i just dont seem able to get the F9 working on a trial MUFC save i have going. I have tried Rooney, Martial, Lingard, Mata (he is normally a fantastic F9 for me) but none seem to be producing.

Would you advise maybe one F9 and one complete striker? Out of balance but first game i changed Martial started running in behind and causing issues, also bagged a goal. So a F9, an AF and a CF on support

OI... why no OI hmmm

Thanks in advance
check my screenshots mate, for me Mata was fantastic as a F9, Zlatan was very good as well.

check my screenshots mate, for me Mata was fantastic as a F9, Zlatan was very good as well.

Mata has worked before for me but on this one doesnt seem to want to perform or even learn the position. How did Mikki do your you as an F9? I see in a screenshot him in there for you.

Another issue is Herrera has forgotten how to pass and normally he is a machine for me really pinging the ball around and causing all kinds of **** for defences being shifted around from side to side.

Mata has worked before for me but on this one doesnt seem to want to perform or even learn the position. How did Mikki do your you as an F9? I see in a screenshot him in there for you.

Another issue is Herrera has forgotten how to pass and normally he is a machine for me really pinging the ball around and causing all kinds of **** for defences being shifted around from side to side.
Miki has been okay, lots of assists, bit less goals, but i sold him out in second season and replaced with Ibra while as a main striker i brought in Lewy from Bayern - and that was a bull-eye shot mate, over 80 goals in the season while both F9's - Mata and Ibra did wonder things as well as a sub-scorers and assistants.
In my present season am playing with Lewy as a main striker, brought in Alex Teixeria instead of Mata (i received an amazing offer like for a 30-years old dude, couldn't resist to that transfer) while Ibra cos his age is a sub now and F9 position took Martial. Both doing great.
Herrera doing good in my save, but nothing special - i brought Mateo Kovacic from Real, for free and he's playing in first 11 instead. Together with Pogba and Saul (which is an amazing guy as a DLP, defo worth to recommend).

WOW This just came out the blue! Results have been class and im 15 point clear in the league but this is the result of the season

one small tip guys - try to put F9's with opposite strong foot on the sides. left F9 - strong right foot, and right F9 - strong left foot. trust me, it's helping a lot, cos u will have lots of opportunities when they cutting inside ;).

one small tip guys - try to put F9's with opposite strong foot on the sides. left F9 - strong right foot, and right F9 - strong left foot. trust me, it's helping a lot, cos u will have lots of opportunities when they cutting inside ;).

Messi & Neymar knows it :D - good tip mate

In your screen shot i thought i saw Mikki on the right? ;)

This might explain Matas dip in form! i moved him left and never thought about that!