Thats Sublimity counter right? - are you continuing the save? - would be interesting to follow to see where you can end up with Parma :)
yeah buddy, am still playing second season in Serie A - it's actually much harder now, cos i bought plenty of new players plus i've got couple of injuries like 5-8 months on my key players. but i'll show SS after season ends, right now am in the half 9-10th position. at winter-Christmas break was sitting at 4th. then those ****** injuries...
anyway, still counter, am starting thinking that maybe it's time to change for stabilizer instead.

Yeah too many new signings can be a real killer. Injuries well not much to do there, but still very annoying to experience. Looking forward to more updates as it seems to me that Jes 4-3-3 can work well with even with small teams this year.... And Jes, don't say Bath City

[quote = jesaustralia; 3055338] Muy bonito !!! -? Predicción del quilmes medios [/ quote]

20/30 teams

View attachment 113632

like i said before, much harder season for me (second one in Serie A), which doesn't mean this went bad. not at all, predicted 16th finished way higher than that anyway. my key players missed half of the season cos of injuries, plus lots of new guys didn't know language. i guess next time when am gonna do big amount of transfers i'll setup training for teamwork and team cohesion instead balanced and attack positioning, this could help, but honestly, i forgot about that :).
still, am happy with results.

Do anyone else notice any different in the V2? Played 12 matches now (7 season) and the matches are much more tight and i dont really controll the match anymore. Also struggle to score, witch was a walk in the park before. I like a challenge so im not complaining, just wondering:)

Guadalajara carre

Which version is better? The Stabilizer or Counter Attack in your opinion?

Hello Jesaustralia, i have some questions
I already used your Sublimity in fm 2016 with my team Porto and i real enjoy it
Now in fm 2017 i will try the same, do u think that your stabilizer version is better than original?
And other, there is a possibilty in your opinion to use stabilizer or original in almost all games and counter version against big teams?

Hello Jesaustralia, i have some questions
I already used your Sublimity in fm 2016 with my team Porto and i real enjoy it
Now in fm 2017 i will try the same, do u think that your stabilizer version is better than original?
And other, there is a possibilty in your opinion to use stabilizer or original in almost all games and counter version against big teams?

I don't know how Sublimity works on the 17.3 patch, but I Can tell you of an unreleased tactic that is an improved version of the tactic called Gamebreaker - I want to give you the link

Jesaustralia's favourite fm17 tactic 4-3-1-2 - Thread

Cheers pal

Well, i´m using Sublimity in Porto, and for now 3 domestic league games 3 wins and 2 games against Roma for playoff of cl and win both..

Well, i´m using Sublimity in Porto, and for now 3 domestic league games 3 wins and 2 games against Roma for playoff of cl and win both..

keep me updated pal - it would be nice to know how it works over a season - under the current patch

Cheers

Are the strikers meant to be on change position?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hello.you have many photos of manutd scores a lot.what formation you use there? what version?

Hello.you have many photos of manutd scores a lot.what formation you use there? what version?

try the original mate - after all this is the innocent one - where everything is kept the way it was suppose :) - also I think all of the versions has something to offer - ofcourse the better players you got the better your team will perform - no tactic can break that :)

Cheers mate

ps I think the first one the original is where you see all the crazy results using united or Barcelona beating Real madrid 9-1