• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 7K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny

Premium
Reaction score
So, I've just been on Facebook to see 'Talk Liverpool' this group with this status:

TALKanfield NEWSFALSH!!! NEWSFLASH!!! Word within the Club - Joe cole has Agreed to join Liverpool if we meet his £5m a year contract - £15m for 3 years - Its all down to Purslow now apparently !!! Watch this space

Now, I know many of you will be thinking "Not reliable" But, it was right when Fabio left, Rafa left, and when Alberto came in.. It was also right about Roy so I believe it's true.

I've also heard Paddy Power have stopped all bets about Joe joining Liverpool..

Looks like he could be ours?

Really??

I mean Tottenham are interested so y would he go to Liverpool when he can get Champions League football at Whie Hart Lane

Hmm would of liked him to go to Spurs, but not too dissapointed if it did happen as we've still got Kranjcar who is younger and would probably score more goals.

Really??

I mean Tottenham are interested so y would he go to Liverpool when he can get Champions League football at Whie Hart Lane

Plus JC is a cockney geezer. I reckon he'd miss the bright lights of the west end.

No, I think it's gonna be tottenham or arsenal. He wants to play AMC as well, which would put Stevie G's nose out - unless RH is gonna play a system with 2 AMCs - unlikely.

(H)

Paddy Power has stopped taking bets but nowt about Joe Cole from usual sources. Just a reminder that Paddy Power stopped taking bets on a few signings which didn't happen - all it means is a lot of people have put money on Cole to Liverpool.

Problem with all the rumours atm is (and this is a direct quote from Mr.Hodgson) - "If you want to know about transfer targets, and how things are progressing, you'll have to ask Christian Purslow because he's the man looking after those discussions, not me."

Yes, our managing director is deciding who to sell and who to buy. Footy Manager - great game, no?

(Sorry, really ****** off tonight)

I hope this is true however the way my life is going atm he will probaly move to Everton and score a last minute winner in the merseyside derby at Anfield

Roy Hodgson is happy to see Liverpool linked with Joe Cole, but insists he has not held talks over a deal for the midfielder. Click here for details.

^ From Sky Sports
Remember now that Frank Ribey's betting on joining Liverpool was suspended, last year...Good if it's true

If Cole does go to Liverpool Gerrard might get sold as Liverpooll might look at Cole as a free replacement

As people have said above this would be a strange move. Staying in London at Arsenal or Spurs would mean he wouldn't have to relocate his young family or miss out on the chance of Champions League football.

I personally don't want him leave it would be nice to see a top modern day footballer finish his career off at the club he started at
Rumours come about him every year, and where's he still at? Liverpool. Trust me, he's staying, I've been in no doubt

http://www.savelfc.org/about/who-are-save-lfc/

Get kicking off lads - some of you reds on here have a lot of talent with your art. Any and all help welcomed. Not having our manager not knowing who'll be in his squad from day to day. Biggest fight Shanks had with the board back in his day was to stop players being sold from underneath him for a bit of cash to pay for the champers. He won it. Hodgson needs that power back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back