just out of interest and to stop me making a new thread about it but do rangers play bougerra as a libero because hes like a CB but he comes forward to play passes etc?

I've been creating a legend database recently and I have to say that the Libero role has been fascinating, especially watching video footage of the greats Beckenbauer and Baresi (who was more attacking than many give him credit). Your efforts seem to have reaped rewards defensively, but I would want a tactic where the libero is very attacking and ventures forward with regularity - have you managed this? I'm actually very tempted to try my hand at a tactic myself...

Going to give Average Joe's a try with Liverpool, I love a mean defence :D Started in January and holidayed to the end of the season, with an updated database (Suarex & Carroll etc, but no CA/PA changes). Mexes is coming on a free, so I have a perfect sweeper there. Changed the right forwards settings to a target man attack, and lowered his creative freedom. I'll update you once I get the season underway!

Hadn't noticed I had replies on here. As the internet at home is playing up, I may attempt to carry this on tonight with a view to a full release depending on success..

The struggle will be to find the players to play as a libero I had success once on FM 10 but I trained Essien to play as a SW and it work also in Fm 09 I trained Ballack to play as a SW

Last night I started a new game due to the 3.0 patch. This time properly focusing on the fabled libero (or ***** as my phone tried to auto change it to....). I've started with man united training Rio there, also brought in Vertonghen (sp). First match though, wes brown filled the role and ended the match vs the reserves with a 9.4 rating and two goals. Best game Wes will ever have anyway.

Other than the reserve match I played almost all my friendly matches. Winning by big score lines against some weaker teams but still doing well against better teams like schalke,2-0. Fiorentina 4-0 and a 1 all draw against Roma.

Anyway, not taking too much notice of friendly matches. Work starts in the league!

Last night I started a new game due to the 3.0 patch. This time properly focusing on the fabled libero (or ***** as my phone tried to auto change it to....). I've started with man united training Rio there, also brought in Vertonghen (sp). First match though, wes brown filled the role and ended the match vs the reserves with a 9.4 rating and two goals. Best game Wes will ever have anyway.

Other than the reserve match I played almost all my friendly matches. Winning by big score lines against some weaker teams but still doing well against better teams like schalke,2-0. Fiorentina 4-0 and a 1 all draw against Roma.

Anyway, not taking too much notice of friendly matches. Work starts in the league!

Are you using Attack duty or support one of things I like about the Libero when he make run upfield and no one marks him most get himself in a goalscoring position