Left it counter to long hoping to nick a goal should of changed it to defensive but changed it to attacked to see if I could get goal

Would these posts not be more relavent in the Park the Plane thread mate?

Would these posts not be more relavent in the Park the Plane thread mate?

Im using it as a tactic to help me play against the big teams so I dont lose meaning defending in numbers but also attack numbers thanks to the libero in attack i will always have an extra man

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Pulled it back to 2-2

Wow, I think you're nailing it here Joe. Certainly your results goals against record speaks for itself. However I reserve complete adoration for it, until I can see it on my screen!

Have you posted an updated screenie of your Libero's individual instructions?

3-2 what to do shut up shop with 59 minutes to go or carry on

Yes mate, Right now I'm using Inter milan with my variation on the old "Zona Mista" tactic to see if i can get any sucess.

The sweeper is set to be simply a defensive player.

I will be making another similar tactic, but with the player playing an attacking "libero" style

what are your stats with this tactic?and do you tweak it anything?

My results so far, set every match on "standard" only one draw (AC Milan) and all the rest have been wins.

If you fancy giving it a go and suggesting improvements that would be great, specially if you choose a differnt team to Inter.

Cheers :)

Wow, I think you're nailing it here Joe. Certainly your results goals against record speaks for itself. However I reserve complete adoration for it, until I can see it on my screen!

Have you posted an updated screenie of your Libero's individual instructions?

Good idea mate! Heres how Samuel's attributes match up for the sweeper role.
Also my how my sweeper instructions are now, small tweaks.

Good idea mate! Heres how Samuel's attributes match up for the sweeper role.
Also my how my sweeper instructions are now, small tweaks.

if you upload the tactic i can try it with chelsea and a middle team in norway

if you upload the tactic i can try it with chelsea and a middle team in norway

Its 3 posts up mate. Not sure if it works like that cause I've not uploaded a tactic before. Click on the file and save as normal i assume?

(also sorry about all the posts in a row. Looks untidy but my router has been playing up since sunday night and I'm trying to get it on before it decides to red light again!)

Made my own formation trying to recreate Total voteball (Near impossible i noe) bt it has work quite well with Barca (yh i noe it's barca)

all i can see are screenshots...im not good in english and my game is in norwegian so i dont really get it...cant you upload it so i can download it direct?

thx...ill give it a try and let you know how it goes(H)

glad your tactic is goin well joe, havin abit of trouble with mine so i'm gonna try your theory, and play every game standard and see how the players go that way

glad your tactic is goin well joe, havin abit of trouble with mine so i'm gonna try your theory, and play every game standard and see how the players go that way

Cheers mate. Who are you managing?

Let me know how you get on :$

i'm managing man utd, i've started fresh coz i think i was getting way ahead of myself.
i've nearly finished pre season friendies with 1 match to go, and playing standard i think works better as well.
I've gone for attacking libero to

i'm managing man utd, i've started fresh coz i think i was getting way ahead of myself.
i've nearly finished pre season friendies with 1 match to go, and playing standard i think works better as well.
I've gone for attacking libero to

Thats cool, is this using the tactic I attached?

How has it been going mate?

No i'm still working on my one mate, hopefully i can release it soon