Im unsure as to wether or not to start that Clough story
My exams are starting pretty soon and I don't want to get bogged down you know
I'll have deceided by Monday what to do

nice update Joe
very detailed
Im unsure as to wether or not to start that Clough story
My exams are starting pretty soon and I don't want to get bogged down you know
I'll have deceided by Monday what to do
good, very good, wait until after exams, then you can spend more time, nothing worse than a rushed update

Great story so far, what are your season expectations for next season in league 1?

I am currently having another bad run and haven't won a game in 7 (bad times) i am in desperate need of a left midfielder and i think a better keeper would keep my promotion hopes alive, does nayone have any suggestions???

Thanks again.

Great story so far, what are your season expectations for next season in league 1?

I am currently having another bad run and haven't won a game in 7 (bad times) i am in desperate need of a left midfielder and i think a better keeper would keep my promotion hopes alive, does nayone have any suggestions???

Thanks again.
when i was in the BSP i used complete dominance, they can be found on the site, now i make my own tactics

paul hartley! what a signing at that level. should give promotion a real go this season. good luck mate

Might update tonight, im into my catania save at the moment though

Hey i downloaded the complete domination tactics and put them into the tactics folder but can't seem to find it in the game to change the formation to it can anyone help??

P.s Signed Akpo Sodje( striker 65k) Quality
Craig Dargo (striker 16k) Good backup striker and farlon this french left midfielder from bristol rovers for about 16k also.

Hey i downloaded the complete domination tactics and put them into the tactics folder but can't seem to find it in the game to change the formation to it can anyone help??

P.s Signed Akpo Sodje( striker 65k) Quality
Craig Dargo (striker 16k) Good backup striker and farlon this french left midfielder from bristol rovers for about 16k also.
go to archived tactics, it should be in there mate

Great stuff Joe mate, just read through all 5 pages and some great achievements there. Really good to see you sticking to one as well and a very good layout also :)

Thank you Alex, yes i think kris is pleased that i managed to stick to one story, made the site much less spammy,

Thanks but i can't seem to find arhcived tactics.... should i make a new folder in the football manager 2010 folder called new tactics or something?

yh theres a tactics folder, but the domination tactics aren't visible when i try to import them.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

fixed it now... i was loking in the wrong place anyway im starting off a new season and gunna do better.... what countries should i load though... im thinking france, england, romania and poland.. but what do you think

yh theres a tactics folder, but the domination tactics aren't visible when i try to import them.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

fixed it now... i was loking in the wrong place anyway im starting off a new season and gunna do better.... what countries should i load though... im thinking france, england, romania and poland.. but what do you think
those sound like a good set, in future mate please send me a private message, i dont want to have spam on my story, hope your not offended mate, update soon by the way people

khfc-logo.gif

Kidderminster- August Update

Wycombe 0-3 Kidderminster ( Leveque, Addo, Allback)
A fantastic start for us, i think we played very well and this was a good start as they were with us last year, Allback led the front line in out 4-4-1-1 line up today, a very nice goal to him, he could be an important buy for us

CC 1st Round Millwall 0-3 Kidderminster ( Dieye, Nicholson, Leveque)
I felt that we played very well, Millwall are supposed to be one of the best teams, we now go into the 2nd round of the cup, very impressive. Nicholson is a very good box to box midfielder, try and sign him people.

Kidderminster 7-0 Brighton ( Mole x3, Leveque, Grabban x2, Buxton)
An excellent attacking display from us, i saw the brighton defenders were slow so i played a cut inside winger tactic so i could keep attacking them Grabban scored 2 from the inside forward role, excellent work from him, new Hearts striker Jamie Mole scored a hat trick on his debut, i was very impressed with him

Southend 2-0 Kidderminster
Its sod's law isnt it, we win 7-0 then lose to southend, i was disappointed, i think i got the tactics right though, they had fast wingers and i closed them down a lot, them hit them on a direct counter so i didnt have to face the fast wingers, it worked well but we couldnt finish

Kidderminster 1-0 Tranmere (Leveque)
Its a very good result for us, Leveque is really making me look an idiot, if you refer to my transfers analysis on page 5 i said he would be backup, hes so far been our best player, good for him i guess.

CC 2nd roundHuddersfield 4-3 Kidderminster ( Leveque x2, Grabban)
This was an incredible result for us, i was dreading their attack and hard defence, we put 3 goals past them and avoided a total embarrassment, i was pleased with the effort, it would have been nice to go through, but i wont dare complain, Leveque is now making me look more stupid than Tommy Hayes 1989, thats pretty stupid aswell (K)

Hartlepool 2-3 Kidderminster ( Grabban, Leveque x2)
This game was one where i was disappointed with the quality in the back four, i thought we looked shakey at the back and whenever they hit us the counter attack we crumbled and collapsed our Very rigid shape, must work on this, We took the lead, then Hartlepool made it 2-1 with half an hour left, then i equalised, Dorian Leveque scored in the last minute so we won, i was very pleased with this

JPT North 1st round Port vale 1-1 Kidderminster (Mole) 6-5 win on pens
This game i used to test some new ideologies and philosophies in my tactics, i wanted to try the long ball game and some long throw ins, it does not work, and its so boring to watch, dont do it, Jamie Mole finally gave us a goal when an attempted flick on from Andy Frampton's punt flew past the Port Vale goalkeeper, it went to penalties where we won, long ball does not work

League Table
View attachment 57723
I must be pleased with this, we just got promoted and we are 1st already, very impressive from me, up the Harriers!!

Formation Of the month
4-4-1-1.gif

I cannot get away from my new tactics, Leveque scores for fun in this formation, i will keep using it

Good start to the season mate. Particularly beating Port Vale, they are the best side in the world! Must have taken all your skill to beat them! :p

Just done an update on my West Ham if you are interested.