Joes Kidderminster Story - Harriers Inbound

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 168
  • Views 17K
Good season mate, I changed the header in your post, it was massive and ugly. I can change it to a nice sky sports story if you wish?

Yes please frankie, i was just going to edit that

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

A joe story reaching 2 seasons, man i never thought i would be around to see the day, im pretty impressed with myself

There you go pal, looks really nice, well done on all your achievements, and make sure they continue.

Frankie " Bendtner" Hobbs, i love you, that looks so much better, You must be a computer expert

Haha, glad you like it, and I would never think you would last two seasons, well done. Carry this through for a great story. I'll post a kit up for you if you want, but I must get to sleep now as its 3 a.m over here.

Im gonna go to bed aswell, have school tomorrow, thanks again for all that help

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Job well done Joe! (H)
Thanks dude, was a tough challenge at the start, got easier at the end when i realised who my stars really were

Yeah it's common. That happenend to me too. League 1 will be slightly tough and watch out for Preston, Peterborough and Milwall. Good luck for next season dude!

Great achievement Joe and I am proud of you for doing two seasons lol. I believe you can get Kidderminster a lot further yet so please keep it up!

Thanks all of you guys, im playing fifa and fm with my brother today, so possibly an update

The update that Frankie edited looks nice, if you can do that for every update it will be class. :)

Just thought i would add a brief Update:

Kidderminster- Award Ceremony

Today Kidderminster chairman Craig Masterson who will be departing at the end of the season was willing to hold an awards ceremony to honour those who were involved in the clubs shock promotion from the Coca-Cola League 2, many awards were to be given away, 3 in- club awards were announced and there was an F.A award to be announced to a mystery player or staff member.

Fans Player of the year- Johnathan Davis
This award came of no surprise to anyone intelligent around the club, he finished the season with 38 games played, 3 goals, 18 assists, and an average rating of 7.42, absolutely brilliant for the 16 year old, he mastered the midfield and we will expect to see the same in Coca Cola League 1.

Signing of the season- Matt Ritchie
This award was also an obvious one, Ritchie was absolutely immense for us this season with 43 games, 22 goals, 15 assists, 8 man of the matches and an average rating of 7.36, he was truly on the form of his life, he finished our top scorer and put in 110% every game, no matter the opposition. We will miss him next year, i hope to bring him back on another season long loan.

Managers Player of the season- Juanito
This one must have been tough for the manager to choose, we as the fans believe he chose Juanito because of his outstanding loyalty and determination in every aspect of the club, he signed a new deal, and whenever he played which was not often he did very well, he scored 15 goals in the season in 28 games, almost a goal every 2 games, Joe Hulbert appears to be very attached to him, this is primarily because of his determination and aggression in matches

Coca Cola League 2 manager of the year- Joe Hulbert
This was an award that as a fan had to be given out to this man, he is a legend, his true love for attacking football is why we have such confidence in matches, this man has led a team with minimal money to double promotions, his policy of youth loans has also helped the team, people like Chris Mavinga and Michael Rose may be less illustrious than their team mates but they play a key role at the club.

Team of the year

Rudd
Cisse Hajto Mavinga Connolly
Gbarssin
Davis Antoniol
Ritchie
Murphy Juanito

Top scorers:

Matt Ritchie: 23
Rhys Murphy: 22
Juanito: 14
Enrico Antoniol: 12

khfc-logo.gif

Transfers In at Aggborough

Kidderminster gaffer Joe Hulbert promised fans that there would be a series of well known players to come in during the summer to help the side earn a 3rd successive promotion, He has made over 15 signings. They are all going to play a part this year according to his assistant, Tony Spearing. The signings have been taken mainly from Great Britain and France.
View attachment 56286

The Signings

Sam Hewson- The former Manchester United midfielder is a product of their academy who was a very hot prospect in his younger days, due to an amount of injuries and loans where he did not play and even a lack of faith from Sir Alex Ferguson, he will be essential in the midfield

Lewis Grabban- A very skilled striker or can be deployed as a winger, his pace is frightening, he will cause problems for full backs all across this great league.

Jo Kuffour- Someone that as a Bristol Rovers fan Joe Hulbert knows a lot about, he is a speedy striker who knows how to finish, important to the success of the club in general

Abdou Dieye- A striker who is highly rated by the scouts of Kidderminster, Hulbert tried to sign him last year but was unsuccessful due to him wanting to move to another French club, he is a lethal finisher, however he lacks the key pace needed for the first team, maybe he will start

Chris Mavinga- A defender who joins me for the 3rd year in a row, a signing who will again for the 3rd time be absolutely essential to me, i will need him to be a rock like he has been in previous seasons for me

Dorian Leveque- Not much to say here, i signed him as backup to people like Antoniol, Davis and Hewson, nothing more than a squad player

Kristian Timar- A defender who has suffered on the benches of championship clubs for years, he will mainly be backup but is a very good option with some nice heading on him, good at corners.

Paul Hartley- By far the best signing by Joe Hulbert, he has won the SPL numerous times with Celtic, and he has championship and champions league experience with Bristol City and Celtic respectively, a lethal passer and he works his socks off aswell, could be the new Antoniol.

Marcus Allback- He is old but will give vital experience and a great finishing attribute to the club, he knows his way around with over 40 caps for Sweden, including 3 world cup appearances

Alseny Camara- I signed this Guinean defender because he plays all up the left and at center back, he could be very important for us as a utility man at the back, a good acquisition.

Joe McKee- A former Burnley and Livingston youngster, he joined the club on a free, he will add a bit of youth to the side ahead of all the experience like Allback and Hartley coming in, he will develop into a good player

Andy Frampton- a solid defender who has played in league 1 for his whole career, the former Millwall hardman will know how the strikers in this league play and may be able to help stop the more dangerous ones.

Barry Nicholson- a midfielder who has also played in the Europa League and the championship, he is a good passer which i love to have in my midfield, he may drive Davis out of the team

Jake Buxton- a defender who sadly was backup at Derby, hopefully he can play in the first team, mind we have a big squad now

Cody Arnoux- A former everton youngster, the American still has more potential and may turn into a big player for the club, he knows what hes doing, he has a good first touch and knows how to finish, what else does he need?

Eric Addo- an awesome signing, he has spent his whole career in the Dutch Eredivisie, with clubs such as PSV, Roda JC and Vitesse Arnhem all in his biography, he can play Center back, Defensive midfielder, and center midfielder, he may be very important this year

Roy O Donovan- Nothing more than backup for us, he has some good experience with sunderland and Ipswich, may be a good impact player because of his foot skills

Interesting story Joe, very good progress so far.

Well Done

Some pretty good signings there Joe! GOod luck in league 1! (H)

Can you post a screenshot of your squad? thx in advance :)