• Views Views 7K

What do you think of Joey Barton?

• he is a complete ******

Votes: 76 84.4%
  • i want to marry him

Votes: 14 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Me he's a **** hey raikan yuu sed owt bak cos i havent got owt?

I don't quite want to marry him but i like him...good player.

Every time he does something daft i'm like 'not again Joey, you idiot'

Id like to put him in a ring with Diouf and make them fight to the death......winner stays on.

He is a **** but he'd be a decent player without all of his aggression

brill player just like any other kid but dunt back down to a fight so thats y he all ways in trouble

Me he's a **** hey raikan yuu sed owt bak cos i havent got owt?

Is this even english ha.

I think Barton is a good player, i liked him when he was at City.
Needs to sort out his attitude.

biggest arsehole to grace the premier league, closely followed by El-Hadji Diouf

Really don't mind I don't love him but I laugh everytime he assaults someone on the field cause he is a passionate player and hates when players beat him.

I HATE HIM. He is everything wrong with football.

I know he's done wrong, but he does get an awful press. If barton would have done what gerrard done when he beat up some guy, the press would have barton hung. But because its gerrard, he get away with it. Don't get me wrong he's a *******, but He's a terrific player who gets a bad press.

barton did beat someone up. properly not one elbow. he was in prison.
the press gve him what he deserved.

I know he's done wrong, but he does get an awful press. If barton would have done what gerrard done when he beat up some guy, the press would have barton hung. But because its gerrard, he get away with it. Don't get me wrong he's a *******, but He's a terrific player who gets a bad press.
With Gerrard it was an isolated incident and he was defending himself anyway, people are willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.If Barton had done this it would be another in a long line of violent attacks Barton has been involved in,the guy is a complete thug who has been given chance after chance.

@Frankie

There is no bias to a situation like that. He assaulted someone.. Just because the press crucified him it doesn't make him a better person. It sickens me to see Newcastle fans want him back, although Newcastle fans sicken me in general :)

Back