• Views Views 7K

What do you think of Joey Barton?

• he is a complete ******

Votes: 76 84.4%
  • i want to marry him

Votes: 14 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
****** **** still going on about Barton are we? Well I'm not saying he's good until he plays a MOM performance for Toon, well we need a player like Scott Parker back sure he was injured a bit but on his day he was a proper leader who kept the team going. If Scott Parker stayed fit he would definitley get in the England team, all round good midfielder who we have missed since he left us, West Ham have **** of a player on their hands.

he would have been playing at liverpool or man u or chelsea if he hadnt lost the plot once he went to the geordies a waste of talent now though

he would have been playing at liverpool or man u or chelsea if he hadnt lost the plot once he went to the geordies a waste of talent now though
Hahahhah, never ever, he is not that good. he is ok for a Fulham or Wigan IRL. some people really overrate him! he is kak! he played OK for City, those were his best years! <)

yeah a knowhes kak now but his second last season 4 city they were talking bout him challenging stevie g and lamps 4 england place

Hes a complete ****, how the **** hes still allowed to play football at any level is beyond me, hes too aggressive to take any part in the beautiful game, when a player assaults a team mate you know you got serious problems, or so you would think.

he is the biggest **** in football, i wish he would just roll over and die, wouldnt feel a think if i woke up tommorrow read the headline and it says BARTON died yestardy probaly laugh

awful person but a good player. dont hear about his good football anymore do we? why did he flash his *** at everton fans for man city again? they equalised in injury time and then decided we should all se his backside. what an idiot

A talented player who has had the chance too play professional football and acts like a little spoilt kid. Such a waste.

Deserves to be put on a island on his own and made to survive on eating grass.

Deserves to be put on a island on his own and made to survive on eating grass.

That would be pretty funny to be honest.

Could make a Tv show out of if (H) now that would be worth watching would it not

Back