• Views Views 7K

What do you think of Joey Barton?

• he is a complete ******

Votes: 76 84.4%
  • i want to marry him

Votes: 14 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I cannot stand him. The worst signing Newcastle ever made... yes even worse than Bramble and Boumsong.

Haha, Bramble & Boumsong were an accident waiting to happen.
But trust Bramble to score against us on saturday :'(:'(

Lol, Why couldn't he do that for us (wail) :'(

I cannot stand him. The worst signing Newcastle ever made... yes even worse than Bramble and Boumsong.

Couldn't believe we got 8mil for boumsong from you!
we used to call him bombscare boumsong! still he had pedigree i suppose,french caps and playing with lyon now so can't be that bad!

I agree. Guthrie is a good solid player who can score top goals. However there is a lot of improvement needed. In my opinion (and I mean no offence) he is alot better than Barton.

Never said Barton was better than Guthrie, Guthrie is streets ahead of him. Toonfan3 you have to agree though Barton is better than **** and **** is our worst player. Btw I didn't say he was our worst signing I said **** was our worst player. Anyways Michael Owen is our worst signing 17m for loyalty and peformances like that he disgusts me. Young Andy Carrol last season tried his best and played much better than Owen in the games he played, he needs to produce the form he did last season though. I mean Carroll is scoring but not playing well, he didn't play well against Plymouth until Nile Ranger came to partner him up front for the last 15mins. But Nile Ranger WOW! He has done everything but score for us, excellent young player who I hope we hang onto for years to come.

Oops, forgot about Owen XD, I do not like **** and I agree about Ranger, however I like Andy Carroll, I mean, at least he is scoring goals because he needs to be while Ameobi is out.

I'll stop now, it is turning into a Newcastle Thread

Oops, forgot about Owen XD, I do not like **** and I agree about Ranger, however I like Andy Carroll, I mean, at least he is scoring goals because he needs to be while Ameobi is out.

I'll stop now, it is turning into a Newcastle Thread

I have Carroll on the back of me shirt, I rate him as the next Duncan Ferguson for us, he's a great player but needs to start being consistent in the team now he has a bit of competition in the team from the likes of Harewood, Ranger and Lovenkrands. :) Aye I'll stick to nufcblog.com for me toon discussion

Last edited:
hope someone ends his career. he doesn't deserve to be living the high life. he's a racist thug and he beat up a 17 year old.

lets be fair, apart from his aggression and off the pitch incidents, he's a decent player

lets juz hope that he stops his **** and play proper football for us cuz im praying for promotion next season (A)

some heavy views here <)
i agree that he is an ok player, he is better than **** and some other players, but he is a racist thug that beats up little children and thinks the sun shines out of his **** and does not deserve to be playing high flight football!

he should of been a professional boxer, not footballer! XD

Newcastle fans are some of the best in the World! there is nothing bad to say about them! i have never watched a live game as i live in South Africa, but if i could watch a game, it would be Newcastle vs ManUtd at St James' Park! <)

Newcastle fans are some of the best in the World! there is nothing bad to say about them! i have never watched a live game as i live in South Africa, but if i could watch a game, it would be Newcastle vs ManUtd at St James' Park! <)
lets just say we are patient people whose patience never snap no matter what happens to the team

lets just say we are patient people whose patience never snap no matter what happens to the team

Patient people who never snap? lol

What about big sam? 6 months in the job and you called for his head because it wasn't instant great football. Then when Keegan left AGAIN for all kicked off calling for Ashley to go

What about big sam? 6 months in the job and you called for his head because it wasn't instant great football. Then when Keegan left AGAIN for all kicked off calling for Ashley to go
well, at least i didn't =D but ya MIKE ASHLEY REALLY SHOULD GO

hahhaaha <)
I think they should put the club up for ownership by the fans, like Valencia i think, correct me if im wrong, or is it Villareal?? some spanish team though!

i think that would be awesome for you guys XD

Joey Barton is a great player and a great attitude aswell his is a winner he wants to win every battle on the pitch so what if he gets in trouble now and again i still think his a amazing player and the one manager who could tame him is Harry Redknapp look at Glen Johnson he was always getting in trouble when he played for Chelsea went to Portsmouth and grew up

I respect your opinion but I am sorry I cannot agree. If you want him you can have him. ^^)

lets be fair, apart from his aggression and off the pitch incidents, he's a decent player

Thats not being fair.. That's just being blind.On the pitch he is the same thug he is off the pitch.

"great attitude".oO)
my god.:(
are we thinking of the same player.

Back