You could manage his national team, play him against someone like San Marino to secure him and then whilst the club develops him you take him to international heights

Yeah im not overly fussed on this one, when he retires im gonna start a new onw. Used this as a kinda tester and the next one will hopefully be a whole lot better mate.

New updates to follow, been unwell so not been on the game much!!

Price Impresses At CWC Again

View attachment 329793
View attachment 329794

A year on from his debut at the Club World Championships John Price has returned to the tournament this year held in Tokyo and continued to impress for his club. In the two game Price scored three times and finished with an average rating of 8.75.

Price finished behind Hughes and Hazard in third for the best player at the tournament and will be hoping this order isnt repeated in the upcoming Ballon D'or award where Price is favourite to retain the title.

Price Still Best On Planet

View attachment 329813
View attachment 329814

After missing out until the age of 24 amongst the best players in the world, John Price has taken his second consecutive Ballon D'or and world player of the year double. The World cup win by England will no doubt have helped the voters pick Price who took 334 votes for his 51 goals and 18 assists in 68 games this year.

Price will want to dominate the title like Argentinian Footballing Legend Messi who won the award 11 times during his career.

Average season By Price Standards

View attachment 330633
View attachment 330634

Despite starting the season in a rich vein of form and winning the Ballon D'or and world player of the year again, John Price will look back at the 2022/23 season with more regret than usual after ending the season with just 7 goals in his last 20 games. Despite this dissapointing end to the season the striker still managed 35 goals during his 61 appearances this season, adding 16 assists and endin with an average rating of 7.99. The highlight of the season for price will be the Champions league triumph as well as the personal awards he picked up along the way including woerld player of the year, Ballon D'or, Best Player in Europe, Champions League best player and Premier divison footballer of the year.

2022/23 Season Stats

This contains the statistiscs for the 2022/23 season, including all domestic and european competitions, as well as international matches and friendlies.

Apps
Goals
Assists
Avg Rating
Chelsea
England
Total

Career Stats

This contains all games played during the career, both competitive and friendlies for club and country.

Apps
Goals
Assists
Avg Rating

Competitive Stats

This contains all stats from competitive games, it does not include club friendlies, under 21 games, or under 18 games. It also doesnt include International matches other than those for the senior side.

Apps
Goals
Assists
Avg Rating
Chelsea
QPR
Brighton
England
Total

An average season for Price would be seen as a brilliant season for most others as he finds the net 42 times in the 80 games season. Now a world cup winner with England there isnt much Price doesnt have a winners medal for, this season however he will look to break Chelsea's top league scorer record by scoring the 12 league goals needed to beat Bobby Tambling's record of 164.

What do you use to make the player and how do u do it?

The editor from in steam mate, google how to find FM13 editor and itll tell ya.

When you find the editor, load the database and add a person. Its simple really mate and im sure if you google it you wont have an issue... let me know how you get on.

The editor from in steam mate, google how to find FM13 editor and itll tell ya.

When you find the editor, load the database and add a person. Its simple really mate and im sure if you google it you wont have an issue... let me know how you get on.

Cheers mate will do

Downloaded the editor and making a player now
will let u know how I get on - may make a story for it

Now that im used to the idea of player story ive got some good plans for an improved one, for that reason im going to sim the next 8 or so years to get Price's final figures when he retires, goals, appearances etc..... that will be the last post on this story and i will start a new one with the new idea.

Any final comments on th way this story has gone, any improvements you would like to see or ideas for me would be much appreciated...

Your story was great to read and you inspired me to make my own 'wonderkid' save! Started in Holland, and after 5 years he went to Borrusia Dortmund for 30m euros where he won the Bundesliga three years in a row :D.

In your next save you should put your player in a less popular, low division league, so it will be harder for him to get noticed by the bigger clubs.

Your story was great to read and you inspired me to make my own 'wonderkid' save! Started in Holland, and after 5 years he went to Borrusia Dortmund for 30m euros where he won the Bundesliga three years in a row :D.

In your next save you should put your player in a less popular, low division league, so it will be harder for him to get noticed by the bigger clubs.

Check it out mate, Brazilian player 'Jorge Enriquez-Scassa Nim Alberto' ive given him a detailed background and what i think is a good back story. His stats are far more realistic and im hoping this story will be better. Just started it.