Hes looking good mate! Despite some suggesting my player was too good he is about to start his 3rd season with Leicester in league 1! Hope he gets to premier league level before he is 20!

Yeah well he is getting lots of First team football at leicester which is invaluable at his age, a big move wont be far away im sure mate.

Yes Following this...Great Going So Far............is Price the most highest valued player now?

Yeah i have noticed most stay in their home country, been a bit of Interest in Price from Spain but it would need a big offer i would imagine. He will get lots of first team opportunity at Rangers i guess haha.
But that was when I had the manager at Hearts, worst part is I put his 2nd fave club AS HEARTS!!! It's Templeton all over again

Yes Following this...Great Going So Far............is Price the most highest valued player now?

Yeah he is the most expensive player in the world at the moment, top scorer in the world the last two seasons!!

Soon the Ballon D'Or is gonna be next then......................Btw Who's the England Manager Now? and also Man Utd's, Man City's, Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham.........???

England - Stale Solbakken :/ taken over from Martin Jol who took over from Rodgers
United - Jose Mourinho
City - Roberto Mancini (City Have been dominant in the league see below)
Liverpool - Laurent Blanc
Arsenal - Paulo Sergio (Ex Hearts)
Tottenham - Neil Lennon

View attachment 329123

England - Stale Solbakken :/ taken over from Martin Jol who took over from Rodgers
United - Jose Mourinho
City - Roberto Mancini (City Have been dominant in the league see below)
Liverpool - Laurent Blanc
Arsenal - Paulo Sergio (Ex Hearts)
Tottenham - Neil Lennon

View attachment 329123
PAULO SERGIO!!!! The guy is a legend! (Hearts are my 2nd fave club) Arsenal chose wisely

Is This His Year?

View attachment 329125View attachment 329127View attachment 329128

Development from 2020 to 2021

After 9 years of trying and failing to win the Ballon D'or, over the past few years his attempts have been recognised amongst the runners up for the award. This year however could be his year as John Price is in the best form of his life, scoring more goals than ever before and influencing every game.

Price has come a long way since that 14 year old boy who signed for QPR in 2012, and since joining Chelsea 5 years ago he has become a man, a man chose to lead a football team and a country. Now this is the time he needs to be recognised as the best in the world, but will he be?

Simply Brilliant Price

View attachment 329134
View attachment 329135 View attachment 329136
View attachment 329137 View attachment 329138 View attachment 329139

John Price's form in this seaons Champions League has been nothing short of unbelievable, scoring 12 times in the 6 group games. He managed a goal in every game including 2 hat-tricks, taking him to two goals away from Jose Altafini's record set back in the 62/63 season.

Price has also added two assists and kept an average rating of 9.18 for the tournament so far. With a possible 7 games left to pay in the cup who knows how many goals he might score.

World Player of the Year awards just announced, did Price win Anything? what do you think?

Recognition At Last!!

View attachment 329170
View attachment 329171

After years of being overlooked amongst the best Players in the world John Price has finally claimed his place amongst the worlds elite players as he takes the World Player of the year and the Ballon D'or award. Price came first with a total of 335 voting points in the Ballon D'or, almost twice that of the runner up and fellow blue Eden Hazard and third placed Lionel Messi. The order was repeated in the World player of the year award as Price's goal scoring ability over the last couple of years was awarded.

Price will now be looking to dominate the award for years to come.

Record Breaker Price

View attachment 329179

After 12 goals in the group stage of this seasons Champions League it seemed inevitable that Price would break the goalscoring record set in 1963, and after a brace against AC Milan in the quarter final taking Price to 15 for the cup the record was broken!! With 4 games left in the tournament Price will no doubt be hoping to put the record out of reach for another 50 years.

Finally sorted a decent player for my player save, just based him on the great Carlos Fierro

Greatest Of All Time?

View attachment 329187
View attachment 329188

In a season where John Price claimed the Ballon D'or, World Player of the year, Premier league Players Player of the year and broke the record for Most goals in a champions league season people are starting to question whether he is one of the best of all time? Having made 76 appearances this season and scored 53 goals he really has emphasised just why he was selected for the most coverted prize in football. Added to that are the 25 assists he made and the 7.96 average rating and it really was a memorable season.

View attachment 329189
View attachment 329190

Price bettered the record of 14 CL goals at the quarter final stage and went on to take the record to 20 goals in 13 games, scoring in every single match except the 1st knockout round 2nd leg match. He made 4 assists aswell as finishing with an average rating of 8.62 claiming him the best pkayer in europe award and the golden boot by a country mile.

2020/21 Season Stats

This contains the statistiscs for the 2020/21 season, including all domestic and european competitions, as well as international matches and friendlies.

Apps
Goals
Assists
Avg Rating
Chelsea
England
Total

Career Stats

This contains all games played during the career, both competitive and friendlies for club and country.

Apps
Goals
Assists
Avg Rating

Competitive Stats

This contains all stats from competitive games, it does not include club friendlies, under 21 games, or under 18 games. It also doesnt include International matches other than those for the senior side.

Apps
Goals
Assists
Avg Rating
Chelsea
QPR
Brighton
England
Total

With Price destroying all records in his sight in his time at Chelsea the next one will surely be the most league goals for the club, with Price on 128 league goals for Chelsea and the record at 164, a really good season this time around could see him take the record at the age of just 25. Who knows what this season will have in store for Price. But we know for a fact the world cup will provide a chance for him to shine at last on the international stage.

A Decade At The Top

View attachment 329223View attachment 329224View attachment 329225

Development Form 2021 to 2022

After 10 years playing football at the highest level John price begins the 2022/23 as the best player, not just in England but in the world. After claiming the Ballon D'or last January Price will have everybody aiming for him this time around, when your at the top they say there is only one way to go, but Price will look to avoid this short fall and emulate Lionel Messi and Ronaldo who spent many years at the top. Price managed 5 goals in 4 sub appearances during pre season and will be looking to hit the ground running this season.

Over 5000 views in a week, wow thats awesome guys.

Glad to see a few of you showing such an interest in this idea and its great to see all of the other player stories popping up aswell. If anyone has any ideas on how to make the player story idea better then be sure to hit me up and let me know....

You could manage his national team, play him against someone like San Marino to secure him and then whilst the club develops him you take him to international heights