Keith Ang

Reaction score
Kind of a hard pick for me. Would like to ask for your advise, suggestions or recommendations. Between the 2 of them who would be a better if u want a super solid DC. Also anyone has screenshots of these 2 say in the year 2020 or 2023.. Somewhere along those time line. Thanks in advance

Stones is better. I would get Rugani though, cost less and better then both.

Vanjagl, have u tried using both? I don't really favor stones due to his ppm "likes to dribble the ball often"

if English club then stones as he is English and need that for the limit of home grown.... Him and Harry Kane be my 1st 2 signings for United on Friday.... yes I have beta but like to have the Mighty Posh as a friendship club with United

Stones is my pick !
But why don't you try Balanta,Lucas or Marquinhos ?

if English club then stones as he is English and need that for the limit of home grown.... Him and Harry Kane be my 1st 2 signings for United on Friday.... yes I have beta but like to have the Mighty Posh as a friendship club with United

I can deal with the home grown issue. I prefer a consistent dependable DC. Don't need him to be doing any fancy stuff like dribbling out of def. Nice short simple pass will do. But when it comes to crunch time he should be the one leading that charge in d.

Vanjagl, have u tried using both? I don't really favor stones due to his ppm "likes to dribble the ball often"

I've tried all 3 of them. Unless you're managing and English club, Rugani is the best out of those young CB. He's also very consistent.

Stones is my pick !
But why don't you try Balanta,Lucas or Marquinhos ?

Prefer someone with at least a jumping of 14 and above. Balanta is alittle too aggressive for my liking. Lucas ain't that bad but I still prefer these 2.

I've tried all 3 of them. Unless you're managing and English club, Rugani is the best out of those young CB. He's also very consistent.

Yeah managing an English club. Serious Rugani? I had a few games as the old lady gaffer. He seems a bit raw and shaky. Don't get me wrong I'm a juv fan but always felt he needed time to ease in before u can get him stable.

Yeah managing an English club. Serious Rugani? I had a few games as the old lady gaffer. He seems a bit raw and shaky. Don't get me wrong I'm a juv fan but always felt he needed time to ease in before u can get him stable.
Well, I signed him for a rotation with my United side, and he quickly outperformed everyone in defense so he's a starter now. I would sign Stones, but he was way to expensive for me.

Mustafi from Valencia.. Absolute rock for me, avg rating in his first season for me is 7.50

Last edited:
Depends who you are. If English club, its Stones 110%, 1 because he's home grown, 2 he doesn't need to adapt, 3 he speaks the language and 4 his value and re-sale will be much bigger. Plus, nice to keep english players in England.

Depends who you are. If English club, its Stones 110%, 1 because he's home grown, 2 he doesn't need to adapt, 3 he speaks the language and 4 his value and re-sale will be much bigger. Plus, nice to keep english players in England.

Maybe it's a bug, but City offered £45mil up front and £20mil in additions.. I offered the same (as Liverpool) and they refused it saying they wanted £60mil up front and £25mil in additions.. So I bought Mustafi and he's killing it, will be my go to defender from now on.

I will have a look at mustafi draex. Thanks for the suggestion

Last edited:

Don't care about hg or keeping him in an English club. Every player needs time to adapt whether u speak the language or not. It's a matter of how fast. And I'm looking at this age is because I can afford to ease him into the squad. Really don't care about resale because aiming to keep him till he retires especially if it's a DC. U don't wanna swap DC very often. It's hard to get a stable def line and shaking up the personal is the best way to make it unstable.
I want the best in terms as playing ability not financial. But appreciate your input. Thanks

By the way would like to hear on some opinions from those who has some experience playing atleti.. That will be great

By the way would like to hear on some opinions from those who has some experience playing atleti.. That will be great

Laporte is another top class center half - 4.5* rating on mine, but he rejected me twice as Liverpool now they want £100mil!