Laporte is another top class center half - 4.5* rating on mine, but he rejected me twice as Liverpool now they want £100mil!

100mil, even if I have the budget I won't be going for him. Yeah laporte looks good too but his acceleration turned me off. I'm playing a high line and close down style. Acceleration will be key if not one of the better stats just incase mistakes were made and u need someone to be able to recover quick enough to ward off counter attacks which ends up with high chances of scoring situations. That's another reason why I prefer Jose to Stones. But ofc actual play when someone who has used them would give me a better suggestion.

Stones' ceiling is just higher than Gimenez for me, but to get Stones you'll probably compete with the English top 4 clubs all of whom will bid and offer huge deals to him in the first summer. So unless you have the money to go up against them, and a ridiculous contract to offer him, its just not realistic to buy him on FM imo.

Well it's hard to predict if FM is gonna give Stones a better pa than Jose. Hence would like to see some future as from those 2

Well it's hard to predict if FM is gonna give Stones a better pa than Jose. Hence would like to see some future as from those 2

Stones has slightly higher PA than Gimenez. But it's like 4 points, so it's really not much. So if you're an English team and looking for value for money, Gimenez is an obvious choice.

Gimenez would be my choice no question about it. Only reason to get Stones instead would be because you're an english club and want a homegrown player. Other than that Gimenez is a first team player for one of the top 10 teams in europe and one of the top 10 national teams in the world, so he's perhaps the biggest defending talent in the world today.

Stones has slightly higher PA than Gimenez. But it's like 4 points, so it's really not much. So if you're an English team and looking for value for money, Gimenez is an obvious choice.

Contains spoilers and players PA and hidden attributes. OPEN IT ON YOUR OWN RISK!

Rugani and Romagnoli (the Juve CD) both have better PA and they are way more consistent than both of Stones and Gimenez. And probably cheaper. Rugani for sure, dunno about Romagnoli. Also, another spoiler, I'm warning you, do not open if you don't want to see their PA!
Rugani and Romagnoli have 175 PA, while Stones has 171. Not sure about Gimenez, but if Mersk's right he should have 167PA

Also, Erik Dier is pretty good this season. I would look at him as well.

Also, Erik Dier is pretty good this season. I would look at him as well.

Thanks mate. I don't mind the spoiler. How good is dier as a dc? Hmm.
So Italians with a better pa... Will look at them again

Gimenez would be my choice no question about it. Only reason to get Stones instead would be because you're an english club and want a homegrown player. Other than that Gimenez is a first team player for one of the top 10 teams in europe and one of the top 10 national teams in the world, so he's perhaps the biggest defending talent in the world today.
I dont understund how Stones and Romagnoli have better PA than Gimenez if the Uruguaian play all the weekends in Atletico de Madrid (today is in the top 10 clubs in Europe), and he's a monster. He play also the world cup, and he did awsome.
Some players are overvalued only for the nationality.

Contains spoilers and players PA and hidden attributes. OPEN IT ON YOUR OWN RISK!

Rugani and Romagnoli (the Juve CD) both have better PA and they are way more consistent than both of Stones and Gimenez. And probably cheaper. Rugani for sure, dunno about Romagnoli. Also, another spoiler, I'm warning you, do not open if you don't want to see their PA!
Rugani and Romagnoli have 175 PA, while Stones has 171. Not sure about Gimenez, but if Mersk's right he should have 167PA

I believe Gimenez has 168 and Stones has 172, but I could be mistaken. I'd have to check again, but not right now because I'm drunk as ****.

I dont understund how Stones and Romagnoli have better PA than Gimenez if the Uruguaian play all the weekends in Atletico de Madrid (today is in the top 10 clubs in Europe), and he's a monster. He play also the world cup, and he did awsome.

Dier isn't home grown.

Not a huge deal to me of he is not hgn or hgc

Dier isn't home grown.

I believe Gimenez has 168 and Stones has 172, but I could be mistaken. I'd have to check again, but not right now because I'm drunk as ****.

Lol ok I will wait for ya to sober up

Ive somehow managed to confirm signings of both towards the end of my first season with Spurs! That too for a combined 50m, such a bargain pair

Stones and Gimenez, all 4 big English clubs were interested in Stones but I bid in April and managed to get him to sign early for 42m, of which only 15m was up front, 15 over 48 months and 12m in bonuses. Gimenez was listed at 8m because his club was underachieving and so I picked up both, in addition to Gaya. Most of my business is done with the window just begun haha

View attachment 211126

Stones and Gimenez, all 4 big English clubs were interested in Stones but I bid in April and managed to get him to sign early for 42m, of which only 15m was up front, 15 over 48 months and 12m in bonuses. Gimenez was listed at 8m because his club was underachieving and so I picked up both, in addition to Gaya. Most of my business is done with the window just begun haha

View attachment 985379

What a good piece of biz, U Scrooge mcduck
That aside congrats on your bargain buys.*
So how do u rate Stones and Jose? Who is dependable? Who is more consistent