John Terry in FM10

• Thread starter Thread starter iluxon4ik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 9K

iluxon4ik

Reaction score
John Terry is so poor in FM10!
I mean in real life hes awesome but in fm hes so bad...
For ex:
His atributes are very poor(in fm09 his heading was 16 and now 18,but he like deserves at least 19!)
His relationship with Lamps is 75(and with Jose Mourinho 90!) but in real life they r best friends!!!
His fave clubs are Man Utd nad Chelsea.Man UTD?In an interview he said that he doesnt like man u!
And yeah...His potencial ability is SOOOOOO LOW!
My assistant manager thinks that hes fairly good player...Like WHHHHAAAAAAT???????Hes one of the best players at the club in real life!!!!!

Guys!
What happened to that game?????

Note: I STILL LOVE FM!

18 for heading, woah FM should be shot
He always scores headers!
Has great heading!
And 18??
LOLOLOL!
FM h8 JT!
Why?

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

man utd his childhood team thats why
Yeah!
But he played for Blues all his life!
And he said that he hates man u(and so do i)
JT is my fave player!!!
HES THE BEST!!!
:D

I hate Chelsea, there a bunch of classless cheats who behave badly on the pitch in my opinion. Chelsea got what they deserved in the CL Final v Man Utd after Terry spat at Tevez, that was excellent punishment for the disgusting behaviour of Terry. Add to that the constant diving and rolling about on the floor of Drogba, and the bad sportsmanship of Ballack and Chelsea become quite a horrible team. It is great that Manchester United have won 3 European Cups and Chelsea have won 0, if I ever meet that danish referee who ensured the elimination of Chelsea from Europe last season I will give him a big hug. Forza Barca. Oh by the way enjoy your transfer embargo LOLZZZZZZZZ.

ive seen you make 2 comments super dude and they are both spot on, chelsea are a bunch of cheats, people call city cheats and unsporting but we dont spit on people, and 18 heading is good, and why would he have potential hes not young

ive seen you make 2 comments super dude and they are both spot on, chelsea are a bunch of cheats, people call city cheats and unsporting but we dont spit on people, and 18 heading is good, and why would he have potential hes not young

Thanks, I am happy that you agree with me :)

hahaha....
i also hate chelsea very much...
but if jt got 18 for heading,is fair enough...
19 is too much...

I hate Chelsea, there a bunch of classless cheats who behave badly on the pitch in my opinion. Chelsea got what they deserved in the CL Final v Man Utd after Terry spat at Tevez, that was excellent punishment for the disgusting behaviour of Terry. Add to that the constant diving and rolling about on the floor of Drogba, and the bad sportsmanship of Ballack and Chelsea become quite a horrible team. It is great that Manchester United have won 3 European Cups and Chelsea have won 0, if I ever meet that danish referee who ensured the elimination of Chelsea from Europe last season I will give him a big hug. Forza Barca. Oh by the way enjoy your transfer embargo LOLZZZZZZZZ.

> Who do you support out of interest?
> 'Forza Barca' - are you Italian or Spanish? Make your mind up..
> You must of watched a different game, i think the referee was Norwegian.
> If you knew anything about football you would know the ban has been suspended and we can buy players in January.
> 'LOLZZZZZZZZ' Calm down, What are you 5 years old.

Yeah!!!!
And ur ****** man u was always rich and blues only since 2004,when Abramovich came there!

CHELSEA FC THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD!!
Man Utd Sucks!!!

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

> Who do you support out of interest?
> 'Forza Barca' - are you Italian or Spanish? Make your mind up..
> You must of watched a different game, i think the referee was Norwegian.
> If you knew anything about football you would know the ban has been suspended and we can buy players in January.
> 'LOLZZZZZZZZ' Calm down, What are you 5 years old.
Agree with you m8!
Chelsea FC 4 ever!

Nah i think they've rated him fairly. If you say he's poor its probably your tactics :S Stats arent everything you know XD

You think hes rated badly look at Walcott.....you dont see me complaining

look at wayne bridge, and nicky forster should have all 20s lol

fm realizes he is just another over rated player who is pretty poor..how much of him being good is actually due to the fact he has essien infront of him and cech behind him? In real life his only good at heading,influence and positioning, poor in just about everything else so why would fm need to delude you more.

fm realizes he is just another over rated player who is pretty poor..how much of him being good is actually due to the fact he has essien infront of him and cech behind him? In real life his only good at heading,influence and positioning, poor in just about everything else so why would fm need to delude you more.

I agree JT AND Ferdinand are over-rated tosses. Carragher would have pplayed much better for england

John Terry 'pretty poor'? I had to laugh at that.
To your comment about he's only good because of Essien and Cech.
Essien was injured for all of last season, Cech has been woeful since his injury at Reading. Yet we still conceded the least in the Premiership last year, + the fact that Carvalho was injured for most of last season.
You make no sense mate.
You mentioned the things Terry is good at, let me ask you, what else do you need to be a good centre back? Do you expect him to have blistering pace and dribble past 10 players? No, because he's a centre back you div.

Terry is a great centre back, i wouldnt go as far as saying the best, but he's up there possibly top 5 at the moment.
Why would he be named European Defender of the year if he is 'pretty poor'.

terry's attritubes has declined because of his age. you cant expect him to be top-class every season.

Terry is overratted in real life. Vidic makes him look like a 8year old school girl.

Back