John Terry in FM10

• Thread starter Thread starter iluxon4ik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 9K
If it wasn't for John Terry Chelsea would have won the Champions League, for that alone he will always be a laughing stock. :) on a side note ive never seen a player give away so many blatant penalties and get away with it....

If it wasn't for John Terry Chelsea would have won the Champions League, for that alone he will always be a laughing stock. :) on a side note ive never seen a player give away so many blatant penalties and get away with it....
What???????
HAve u seen the game????????????
If it wasnt JT Chelsea would lose 2-1 in ET!!!!!!!
He saved an open goal shot!!!Why is every one blaming JT???What about Anelka????????He also missed!!!!!

P.S. If u dont know what u type,then dont type!!!!!

Not to be bias or anything but i think that vermaelen is the best in premier league;)

in real life john terry's one of the best defenders in the world without a doubt, and thats coming from a neutral point of view. in fm10 he's nowhere near as good as he should be, i'm chelsea in the game and he's pretty dodgy and very injury prone.

i'd think its my tactics more than anything but i think he's definitely played a factor in my defensive woes.

in real life john terry's one of the best defenders in the world without a doubt, and thats coming from a neutral point of view. in fm10 he's nowhere near as good as he should be, i'm chelsea in the game and he's pretty dodgy and very injury prone.

i'd think its my tactics more than anything but i think he's definitely played a factor in my defensive woes.
Agree.
As i said before hes very poor in FM!

john terry is regularly rated as the best centre half in europe. i agree with the OP.

his defencive stats like tackling are a little low but thats it!

18 for heading? thats perfect for him

stop the ?????

:)

Back