John Terry in FM10

• Thread starter Thread starter iluxon4ik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 9K
His relationship with Lamps is 75(and with Jose Mourinho 90!) but in real life they r best friends!!!

How do you see such information??!?! Never knew they had this!!

John Terry is one of the best defenders to ever live but i find he looks okay in fm not needed to upgrade or downgrade at all

I agree JT AND Ferdinand are over-rated tosses. Carragher would have pplayed much better for england
Carragher?Please tell me you're joking. I do agree with Terry and especially Ferdinand being overrated, but they're still top quality defenders.

I'm a Fulham fan and my dad is a hardcore Man United supporter, Man Utd have structured their own success and made all of their money. You cannot compare Chelsea to Man Utd in that respect, and it is very well known John Terry grew up supporting Man Utd.

Enough with the immature praising of Terry, he definately a top class player no doubt about that.

now that should settle it all

Carragher?Please tell me you're joking. I do agree with Terry and especially Ferdinand being overrated, but they're still top quality defenders.

And carragher's not? Maybe Carragher has made a few mistakess in his career but you're telling me he wouldn't do a good job at the back for England?

im a man utd fan i personally hate chelsea but terry is still a class centre back and definetly the main man at chelsea

This thread is funny!!!
We all know Phil Jagielka is a better defender than both of those mugs ;)

Anyone know how to show the rating of friendship between 2 individual players (as asomeone described between Terry and Lampard somewhere in this thread?)

Muich obliged!

Last edited:
I am sure Terry would have done a better job than Carragher though he is a quality player, I just don't think he can compare to Terry. Just my opinion.

its a game gys, move on or just dont comment, i dont moan at wayne bridges stats. look at them, the only one thats good is crossing, 18 heading is very dangerous

Do you know Abramovich personally? No. So i suggest you be quiet and stop talking out of your ***.

Making things up again? Yes there are some fans who started supporting Chelsea when Roman took over but thats only about 20-30%.

Care to give a reason?

Im persuming you mean cup tied for the Champions League? You may not have noticed but there is another competition Chelsea are featuring in called the Premier League, heard of it?
Yeah m8!
These guys are stupid!
Cammon Blues!

Yeah!!!!
And ur ****** man u was always rich and blues only since 2004,when Abramovich came there!

*coughs* RedRom took over in 2003.

ManYoo have always had money because they've had a large, loyal and expanding fanbase for last 70 years.

Oh, and Jamie Carragher is the most overrated defender in the Premier League.

JT is overrated in real life he is last ditch and is often making mistakes in biig games but teams don't always punish those mistakes so he gets away with them

If there was a cheating stat, Terry would be on 20 along with Drogba ;)

Terry is one of the best defenders in England and his heading ability should be 19 or 20

I'd like to join the argument that's gone completely off-topic.

This is coming from a life-long Arsenal fan (yeah, yeah, rip it out of me if you must) and I've grown up watching Chelsea be a mediocre team (4th - 6th) constantly between the years of 1998 and 2003. It was always enjoyable to get one over the Blues anyway. But now they are arguably one of the best collective squads around, and if you ask me, probably one of the toughest to play against. Roman Abramovich has done a good job at Chelsea, buying the league and all. And I still hate them. With passion.

ANYWAY. John Terry is without doubt the best player Chelsea have currently, and one of the best around now. I remember in 2002 when I never heard of him, scored the winner against Fulham in the FA Cup Semi-Final (only to lose to Arsenal in the final! Ha!) and since then he's been a regular. 18 for heading is pretty low for JT even though it is an excellent value in FM.

Phew. Post over.

I hate Arsenal. I'm a die hard Blues fan, so you can imagine my disgust at Arsenal. This being said this guys post is the most spot on. Even by FM Standards Terry should be much better. He's a fine player and certainly one of the best defenders in the world and rightfully so. Everyone bashing Terry are doin git either out of disdain for Chelsea, or some dislike of him. Being bias against a player or team is no reason to disregard his skill.

The simple point is John Terry is a class player. He has a dislike of Man U through being a player for Chelsea however he did like them as a youngster. That being said he should have a small like or none at all of Man U in game. This is irrelevant anyway. His friendship with Lamps should be higher but once gain irrelevant. When it comes to stats his are ont he lower side for his ability. They should be higher. However I agree with his low potential given the fact that he's older.

The point is that the stats that JT has on the game do not do him justice. Nor do they have down correctly his relationships with clubs or players. His potnetial isnt high nor should it be because of his age. Lets keep it civil there is no reason for it to be anything otherwise.

Thank you, that is all :)

mmmmm this seems intresting back to the fack jt is a good defender he has proved that this seasonmbut on fm10 his stats dont meet exspectations i personally think

Actually I think Emile Heskey is the best defender around.

Back