John Terry in FM10

• Thread starter Thread starter iluxon4ik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 9K
Terry is one of the best centre half's in the world and I do not like him but I admire his ability, does not really matter what his favourite club is on the game, Chelsea is his employer and has been for his career why would he not love them, and whoever says above that Chelsea are 'cheats'. Every team 'cheats' because football is a professional sport and the stakes are high. I must admit that Chelsea were hard done by in the Champions league and every footballer seems to spit a lot. I'm sure it is not directed at anything but at the ground, some of these posts are not thought threw, Chelsea have spent a lot of money yes but in the past two years Tottenham and City have spent more yet Chelsea still challenge for honours, coincidence.

relax guys. apparently you all are off topic as this is a thread about john terry and not chelsea/city/man u. i think that jt is still 1 of the best defenders around. 18 for heading is very high imo and i feel that its justified

OK, find me 5 players that have better stats than John Terry at the start of the game.

Yeah!!!!
And ur ****** man u was always rich and blues only since 2004,when Abramovich came there!

CHELSEA FC THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD!!
Man Utd Sucks!!!

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Agree with you m8!
Chelsea FC 4 ever!

Man Utd have made our own money, not taken it off some corrupt Russian bloke who got rich from dodgy and shady dealings in Russia. Manchester United are a superior football club to Chelsea in every way. 99% of Chelsea supporters are glory fans who only started watching Chelsea after Abramovich turned up, Chelsea are a disgusting joke of a football club. By the way Chelsea's transfer ban may be suspended in January but all the top players are cup tied in January so you can't buy the top players in January anyway.

Man Utd have made our own money, not taken it off some corrupt Russian bloke who got rich from dodgy and shady dealings in Russia. Manchester United are a superior football club to Chelsea in every way. 99% of Chelsea supporters are glory fans who only started watching Chelsea after Abramovich turned up, Chelsea are a disgusting joke of a football club. By the way Chelsea's transfer ban may be suspended in January but all the top players are cup tied in January so you can't buy the top players in January anyway.

i must agree.its funny how from about 2003 chelsea fans spread quicker then swine flu.

Wow this has to be the most off topic thread I've ever seen. What a load of ****.

If you want to argue over who is the most "overrated" or which team is rubbish go somewhere else..

But yeah Terry has terrible technical stats on FM10, in comparison to Carragher on FM they are pretty much the same, apart from Terry is better at attacking. Oh well, I think stats don't really matter too much on FM, there is a lot more to players than their stats, it's a very in depth game.

I'd like to join the argument that's gone completely off-topic.

This is coming from a life-long Arsenal fan (yeah, yeah, rip it out of me if you must) and I've grown up watching Chelsea be a mediocre team (4th - 6th) constantly between the years of 1998 and 2003. It was always enjoyable to get one over the Blues anyway. But now they are arguably one of the best collective squads around, and if you ask me, probably one of the toughest to play against. Roman Abramovich has done a good job at Chelsea, buying the league and all. And I still hate them. With passion.

ANYWAY. John Terry is without doubt the best player Chelsea have currently, and one of the best around now. I remember in 2002 when I never heard of him, scored the winner against Fulham in the FA Cup Semi-Final (only to lose to Arsenal in the final! Ha!) and since then he's been a regular. 18 for heading is pretty low for JT even though it is an excellent value in FM.

Phew. Post over.

Man United make there own money, hence why they have a huge debt. They are good at managing there money, they didn't make it themselves, loans paid for there success and there success pays back the loan by shirt sales, sponsorships and prize money.

Man United make there own money, hence why they have a huge debt. They are good at managing there money, they didn't make it themselves, loans paid for there success and there success pays back the loan by shirt sales, sponsorships and prize money.

dude know ur facts before u trigger off...its the owners that are in debt and even though technically it is the club's, without that tale over things might have being different, tell me what business dont take loans, even RBS owns the government, its called investment for the illitrate, read between the lines
..we just worked harder than anyone else and built the success of this great club from scratch...go back to busby babes...why am i even bothering with you anyway..what do u know.(H)

everybody can talk about who shud b beta da obvious 1 is gabby agbonlahor he is unbelievable in real life and pretty poor on fm....wat wer dey tinkin??

I'm a Fulham fan and my dad is a hardcore Man United supporter, Man Utd have structured their own success and made all of their money. You cannot compare Chelsea to Man Utd in that respect, and it is very well known John Terry grew up supporting Man Utd.

Enough with the immature praising of Terry, he definately a top class player no doubt about that.

i think that its just a game and people should get over it,

Man Utd have made our own money, not taken it off some corrupt Russian bloke who got rich from dodgy and shady dealings in Russia.

Do you know Abramovich personally? No. So i suggest you be quiet and stop talking out of your ***.

99% of Chelsea supporters are glory fans who only started watching Chelsea after Abramovich turned up

Making things up again? Yes there are some fans who started supporting Chelsea when Roman took over but thats only about 20-30%.

Chelsea are a disgusting joke of a football club.

Care to give a reason?

By the way Chelsea's transfer ban may be suspended in January but all the top players are cup tied in January so you can't buy the top players in January anyway.

Im persuming you mean cup tied for the Champions League? You may not have noticed but there is another competition Chelsea are featuring in called the Premier League, heard of it?

Last edited:
chelsea arent a disgrace or some of the things people said there
But i dont like them, sorry mate its just my opinion, many people dont like city

i think that its just a game and people should get over it,
exactly. if you think terry's underrated and you are playing chelsea then just sell him for $$, whereas if you find another player overrated as compared to real life then by all means get him. it is impossible to make the game perfect whereby each and everyone's attributes are what they are in real life imo ^^)

Last edited:
why would anyone play as chelsea on fm anyway, no fun at all

Do you know Abramovich personally? No. So i suggest you be quiet and stop talking out of your ***.

Making things up again? Yes there are some fans who started supporting Chelsea when Roman took over but thats only about 20-30%.

Care to give a reason?

Im persuming you mean cup tied for the Champions League? You may not have noticed but there is another competition Chelsea are featuring in called the Premier League, heard of it?

LOL I am assuming you are a true Blue. Anyway, only one team in London ;)

Back