John Terry with Wayne Bridges wife???

Generally speaking they don't, the only 'lie' you might get in the papers are regarding celebrity gossip. But seeing how this is in all the papers it is undeniably true.

The main part of the story is possibly true (going to court, etc). But it probably has nothing to do with Bridges wife, Journalists are most likely just trying to put things together and over exaggerate everything.

Last edited:
How much is true do you think? The affair bit is definetly true but what about the part about the abortion?:O

I personally haven't heard anything about that though if it is printed tomorrow you can be sure it will be true, it's a pointless story anyway, doesn't really interest me. Though JT will get mauled in the press over the weekend.

Check out the January transfers thread I alluded to the story on there last night, some decent 'rumours' as well. (H)

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

The main part of the story is possibly true (going to court, etc). But it probably has nothing to do with Bridges wife, Journalists are most likely just trying to put things together and over exaggerate everything.

Take off your Blue tinted glasses.

Well according to the sources I've heard he slept with her but she wasn't pregnant.

Well nah to be honest JT is hardly a stand up guy. The whole prank phonecall thing was with a few guys in my year and I knew the girl he was texting and stuff. I'm pretty confident there is some truth to this article.

Pretty obvious that he's had the affair, he needs to be stripped of his captaincy, he supposed to be setting an example.

Most un popular player ever to Captain England in my humble opinion.

Who really cares anyway?

Exactly. Personally I find this sort of thing pretty absurd. Who cares what he does in his personal life? Same with the Tiger Woods thing really, if that's how he wanted to live his life then let him do it. No need for the big song and dance by the media.

looks like he may lose england's armband which i think is good we should have lampard as captain

Why would he lose the armband? Is this definitely true?

If it is true I'd feel sorry for Bridge, a former team mate sleeping around with your wife is harsh.

But I'm not really bothered, it has nothing to do with me.

chelski players cashley and terry are both a disgrace to the game right now and should both make public apoligsy to there fans who if i were one would be very ashamed of the both,imo

I wouldn't say they are 'disgraces to the game'. Their personal lives have nothing to do with what goes on when they are on the pitch.

Plus this has absolutely nothing to do with Ashley Cole, think the hate you have for him as an Arsenal fan is showing a bit there.

I wouldn't say they are 'disgraces to the game'. Their personal lives have nothing to do with what goes on when they are on the pitch.

Plus this has absolutely nothing to do with Ashley Cole, think the hate you have for him as an Arsenal fan is showing a bit there.

not at all cashley got done this week for do 100 mile an hour in a 50 which is a disgrace when you think of how many people are killed on our roads by speeding drivers! fact both play for chelski both are a disgrace!

not at all cashley got done this week for do 100 mile an hour in a 50 which is a disgrace when you think of how many people are killed on our roads by speeding drivers! fact both play for chelski both are a disgrace!

You just really hate Chelsea Lol.
So Fabregas is a disgrace for spitting in Ballack's face?
Bendtner is a disgrace for getting absolutely smashed and appearing naked outside a club on the same night Arsenal exited the UCL after losing to Utd?
I guess not in your eyes.

If Terry was to be stripped of the captaincy, i can see the next being either Gerrard or Lampard. Both would make a good captain, but i feel Gerrard would be better suited because most people other than Chelsea fans do not like Lampard.

I don't think he should be stripped of the captaincy. I wouldn't mind if he did but I dont think he should. He's proven himself to be a **** in the past and this just consolidates that.

oof ****... it's fair to say one of them won't be going to the world cup. could be a surprise which one though.

edt: for all those defending him, impregnating a team-mate's wife is so much more serious than speeding in his sports car or going on a drunken night out.