John Terry with Wayne Bridges wife???

Firstly, JT has done himself no favours with keeping the England captaincy, but in all honesty he doesn't deserve it. He has shown he doesn't have much respect for other people, and now he has shown he doesn't respect a teammate. But who can captain England better?

Also Rooney has made vast improvements on his temperament.

Personally....Gerrard or Lampard has to be captain.....Man U fans say Rooney however....He has a short temper

I feel rooneys temper has been over hyped reasonaly, he has been well behaved this year. and captained against brazil. kept his temper then

Sad to hear. I think JT got the captaincy because of his professionalism on and off the field. Whereas Gerrard and the other contender at the time Lampard have both have had off the field problems. If he is to resign the captainacy or be sacked I think it should go to maybe Rooney (Seems to have calmed down a little) or Gerrard. Thats a Irish opinion on the matter XD

Exactly. Personally I find this sort of thing pretty absurd. Who cares what he does in his personal life? Same with the Tiger Woods thing really, if that's how he wanted to live his life then let him do it. No need for the big song and dance by the media.

Tiger Woods is in a *** addiction rehab clinic. Who knew they were real!? If that's not amusing then I don't know what is.

As for JT, what he does in his private life is up to him but to be the captain of your country (especially in England) you need to be squeaky clean. As long as Gerrard is named captain for the World Cup.

I think JT should resign as Captain, the fact that he tried to get a Gagging order means that the press will just tear him apart even more, most un-popular player ever to captain England FACT.

I think lamps and gerrard are too old and jaded to get it. Giving the captaincy to Rooney would bring the best out of him 100%. But a share, with Beckham as squad captain, dealing with the media side, and Rooney as captain on the pitch, is the way forward.

Did anyone hear the radio commentry?

'Terry scores away!' ^^)

I think you will find that terry has the best win record as any other england captain. And i couldnt give a **** what he does off the pitch, just look how perfesional the lad is putting in a performance like that today. Unless you are a relative of terrys missis or bridge then this shouldnt effect you, their is knowone better to lead england to the world cup enough said

I think you will find that terry has the best win record as any other england captain. And i couldnt give a **** what he does off the pitch, just look how perfesional the lad is putting in a performance like that today. Unless you are a relative of terrys missis or bridge then this shouldnt effect you, their is knowone better to lead england to the world cup enough said

John Terry plays for England, Wayne Bridge plays for England, many England players will be dissapointed with Terry's actions, I am an England fan and do not want this to effect our world cup chances, as an England fan, it effects me.

Exactly. Personally I find this sort of thing pretty absurd. Who cares what he does in his personal life? Same with the Tiger Woods thing really, if that's how he wanted to live his life then let him do it. No need for the big song and dance by the media.

Because as England and Chelsea captain, John Terry should be a good role model. There may be kids out there who want to be like him, so they'll think it's alright to cheat on someone because they're hero does it.

John Terry plays for England, Wayne Bridge plays for England, many England players will be dissapointed with Terry's actions, I am an England fan and do not want this to effect our world cup chances, as an England fan, it effects me.

Not at all im a england fan before chelsea and bridge isent even good enough to be in the england squad. Terry over bridge every day of the week.

Not at all im a england fan before chelsea and bridge isent even good enough to be in the england squad. Terry over bridge every day of the week.

They play in different positions so that's a bit uncomparable (sp)

They play in different positions so that's a bit uncomparable (sp)

Its as the saying goes. If its not broken dont fix it. And england are winning and dominating with the current situation so why change it

It is true or JT wouldn't have applied for a court injunction on the story being published.
Also do you think that all the nationals would be printing it if it wasn't true? They aren't allowed to post pure lies you know.

They can and they do. Hillsborough ring any bells.

It doesn't matter if Terry is better than Bridge, that I know already, many of England players do not approve of his actions, yes, Bridge may not be picked for the World Cup but an England Captain is supposed to set an example to everyone whether on or off the field, he has behaved appallingly and should be stripped of his captaincy, I would be very surprised if Capello didn't do this.

To be fair one of them has to go and it's most likely going to be Bridge.
Whether Terry remains captain is another thing all together, but i'd rather have Terry in the team instead of Bridge.
What would you like to see, Bridge just playing as a backup to Cole and Upson as our first choice centre half, or Terry as our first choice centre half and someone like Baines or Warnock as your 2nd choice left back?

To be fair one of them has to go and it's most likely going to be Bridge.
Whether Terry remains captain is another thing all together, but i'd rather have Terry in the team instead of Bridge.
What would you like to see, Bridge just playing as a backup to Cole and Upson as our first choice centre half, or Terry as our first choice centre half and someone like Baines or Warnock as your 2nd choice left back?

I've never said Terry should be dropped, we won't win a world cup without him so it is likely that Bridge won't be picked or will retire from International football all together, we'll see what happens to JT in the next few days but he certainly did the right thing today against Burnley.

I've never said Terry should be dropped, we won't win a world cup without him so it is likely that Bridge won't be picked or will retire from International football all together, we'll see what happens to JT in the next few days but he certainly did the right thing today against Burnley.

I know you didn't, just wanted to ask you because you seem interested in the topic.
I can see this story going on for a while now, i feel the English media should lay low for abit seeing as the World Cup is just around the corner and we have the best chance of winning it in God knows how long.
But that won't happen, they will probably drag the stroy on and on and it will go on to effect the squad (not that it already has, but more).

I know you didn't, just wanted to ask you because you seem interested in the topic.
I can see this story going on for a while now, i feel the English media should lay low for abit seeing as the World Cup is just around the corner and we have the best chance of winning it in God knows how long.
But that won't happen, they will probably drag the stroy on and on and it will go on to effect the squad (not that it already has, but more).

The media will tear him apart, the fact that he tried to get a gagging order so they couldn't print makes the situation a lot worse.

He's representing our country. You're judged on your actions on and off the pitch. Being a captain isn't just about leading, it's setting an example to others who apsire to be the same.

He generally highlights some of the negative things that go on in this country. We can't have a captain like that, other nations will think we're a joke.