John Terry with Wayne Bridges wife???

bridge is such a nice guy too i actually met him once when i was in london he was in a bar with shaun wright phillips and petr cech, jon terry is such a ****** for doing this

I would like to know what his team mates now are thinking, do they trust him? If he has lost the respect of his teammates then i don't think he should be captain. I think this will be swept under the carpet and he will remain England captain.

i think Beckham should be Squad captain, and Rooney Team captain.

I would like to know what his team mates now are thinking, do they trust him? If he has lost the respect of his teammates then i don't think he should be captain. I think this will be swept under the carpet and he will remain England captain.

yes i agree with you 100%

That is what the Burnley fans are singing. It made me laugh.

Lol yeah same. Bit of comedy on a tough game for them.

edt: for all those defending him, impregnating a team-mate's wife is so much more serious than speeding in his sports car or going on a drunken night out.

No; the speeding (100mph in a 50mph zone?) is worse as you've actually broken the law; the speed limit's 50mph and not 100mph for a reason and that's because the road isn't good enough and you can potentially kill somebody.

Put yourself in the players' position. Would you want the guy who shagged your team mate's bird as the captain?

No; the speeding (100mph in a 50mph zone?) is worse as you've actually broken the law; the speed limit's 50mph and not 100mph for a reason and that's because the road isn't good enough and you can potentially kill somebody.

Put yourself in the players' position. Would you want the guy who shagged your team mate's bird as the captain?

so what about the law? what he did was violate the trust of a fellow professional, which is much more important in a FOOTBALL sense.

so what about the law? what he did was violate the trust of a fellow professional, which is much more important in a FOOTBALL sense.

Pish. There's a reason there's no law against infidelity; it takes two to tango.

so? i'm not saying he should be prosecuted. he should be stripped of the captaincy, and possibly his place in the team.

He shouldn't be the captain, certainly. Can't imagine the other England players would feel comfortable with him being the captain.

He isnt fit to be captain for england. strip him.

ROONEY FOR CAPTAIN

Rooney has to much of a temper at times. Should be Lamps or Beckham.

dnt go back to beckham please dont. we been there got the t-shirt and didnt win **** all.

Burnley 1-2 Chelsea, Terry "scores" again ;)

had to be terry who scored the winner lol

You just really hate Chelsea Lol.
So Fabregas is a disgrace for spitting in Ballack's face?
Bendtner is a disgrace for getting absolutely smashed and appearing naked outside a club on the same night Arsenal exited the UCL after losing to Utd?
I guess not in your eyes.

If Terry was to be stripped of the captaincy, i can see the next being either Gerrard or Lampard. Both would make a good captain, but i feel Gerrard would be better suited because most people other than Chelsea fans do not like Lampard.

The more mistakes Terry makes, the more perfect Lampard looks.

Personally....Gerrard or Lampard has to be captain.....Man U fans say Rooney however....He has a short temper