John Terry with Wayne Bridges wife???

Roger Johnson for captain (H)

If Terry is not the England captain by the end of the month (Feb.) it will be because he stepped down and no other reason.

Capello will not axe him.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opi...England-captain-John-Terry-article304737.html

John Terry is a cheater
His mother is a stealer
His father is a dealer
The Terry Family da da da da

At the end of the day the sponsors will decide if Terry keeps the armband or not

They don't have to be spotless and pure, it would just help if they didn't have an affair with their teammates girlfriends........<)
Seriously...

We aren't expecting angels but we would like a captain with an ounce of decency.

he is a FOOTBALL player and even the sporting press are still backing terry to be england captain. he has known this storey was coming out in the middle of last week and he has played 2 games against birmingham and burnley and he was absolutly sensational in both. their are thousands of players that couldnt handle this pressure and terry goes on about his job like the class act he is. i just feel people are forgetting his job is to play football and he does that very very well. this is a off the field matter i just feel this is what other club fans wanted because people are still angry their stars i.e rooney,ferdinand and gerrard didnt get the captincy the first time round. i am a massive england fan and am not biased when it comes to english based players and backed rooney when he had the affiar problems and also beckham. this is when you see who the REAL england supporters are unlike the fans who boo players at matches when playing for their country.

chelsea werever u may be, dont leave ur wife with john terry

Part of being a captain is about have the fans and players trust and respect.

He's made lots of mistakes, losing one mistress will only make room for another.

who cares private life. its off the pitch stuff simple as that. on the pitch their is not a better captian or centre half in england simple as that.

Someone's looking through their blue tinted specs me thinks.

I didnt mention anything about mistakes. My point was that **** have lost alot of respect from the fans and the players.

Someone's looking through their blue tinted specs me thinks.

not at all. what he did was massivly wrong and if u knew me then you would know unlike a huge majority of england fans i put country before club. but its a incedent that happend off the pitch let them sort it out and not effect matters on the field and that would show the strengh of all partys involved

yes he has made a mistake any normal person does. he will learn from this and will make him stronger.
Yeah, what normal person hasn't cheated on their partner, with whom they have two kids, with their mates girlfriend?

Oh wait........only ******** do that:S

He may have the Chelsea players respect - but does anyone truly think players like Rio, Gerrard or Rooney will respect him for what he has done to his former Chelsea and international team mate no. If it was a random girl, unassociated with any of the other England players he would get away with it. But an England team mate takes it too far.

To abuse his wife's, family and best friends trust and to take advantage of Wayne Bridge's trust in him in that way is unacceptable John Terry's willingness to hurt a close friend and family shows he is a coward (for trying to hide it), untrustworthy, uncaring and has questionable motives. Through his actions we can argue he is a bad person in general - he is somebody who will do what he wants when he wants without consideration for anybody else.

As an England fan i feel that he has lost the right through his actions to represent my country (and in effect its people) on a world stage. His lack or morale values and integrity means he cannot possibly lead us. For me Frank Lampard should be Captain with Rooney as Vice captain.

If he remains captain there will be a divide in the dressing room. Lescott, Barry and SWP who will all be going to the WC will defiantly not want him as a leader. We cannot have any risk of conflict in the dressing room if we are to have a chance of winning the WC.

Sorry JT you have blown it. Do the honorable thing and stand down before Capello strips it off you.

Last edited:
chelsea werever u may be, dont leave ur wife with john terry

Sorry to ruin your song but technically it is invalid as it was his girlfriend not his wife.

He may have the Chelsea players respect - but does anyone truly think players like Rio, Gerrard or Rooney will respect him for what he has done to his former Chelsea and international team mate no. If it was a random girl, unassociated with any of the other England players he would get away with it. But an England team mate takes it too far.

To abuse his wife's, family and best friends trust and to take advantage of Wayne Bridge's trust in him in that way is unacceptable John Terry's willingness to hurt a close friend and family shows he is a coward (for trying to hide it), untrustworthy, uncaring and has questionable motives. Through his actions we can argue he is a bad person in general - he is somebody who will do what he wants when he wants without consideration for anybody else.

As an England fan i feel that he has lost the right through his actions to represent my country (and in effect its people) on a world stage. His lack or morale values and integrity means he cannot possibly lead us. For me Frank Lampard should be Captain with Rooney as Vice captain.

If he remains captain there will be a divide in the dressing room. Lescott, Barry and SWP who will all be going to the WC will defiantly not want him as a leader. We cannot have any risk of conflict in the dressing room if we are to have a chance of winning the WC.

Sorry JT you have blown it. Do the honorable thing and stand down before Capello strips it off you.

this is a brilliant post. sums it all up nicely.