John Terry with Wayne Bridges wife???

SunderlandDanny1973

Just One Forum Please
Reaction score
Ok not sure how true this is but been circulating today that this story could come out tomorrow in the newspapers with no names, the reason beng JT won a disclosure in court so that his ID could remain unknown.

The story is that John Terry slept with Wayne Bridge's wife and that she got pregnant. The worst part is apparently according to this story he forced her to have an abortion. As I say I do not know how true this is and if this story does not come up in next few days I look like a right berk. Obviously the story will say a well known footballer etc... and no names.

Just wanted to know if anyone else has heard anything like this.

havent heard anything like this but i personally wouldnt belive it just because he has been alot more mature since his twins arrived.

I don't believe it. I'd laugh my **** off if it was true. JT up to no good again XD

Well its on the sun website so it must be true.. ;) haha!

I think He was with my girlfriend when he was accused of being with Bridges:p. Naughty boy...

Don't think he'd do that too much to lose.

Ok not sure how true this is but been circulating today that this story could come out tomorrow in the newspapers with no names, the reason beng JT won a disclosure in court so that his ID could remain unknown.

The story is that John Terry slept with Wayne Bridge's wife and that she got pregnant. The worst part is apparently according to this story he forced her to have an abortion. As I say I do not know how true this is and if this story does not come up in next few days I look like a right berk. Obviously the story will say a well known footballer etc... and no names.

Just wanted to know if anyone else has heard anything like this.

If the wrong person (however unlikely) see's this post you and the website editor could be in deep ****.

Possible defamation case.

EDIT: JT lost the case feel free to say whatever you like it is in the public domain.

Last edited:
If the wrong person (however unlikely) see's this post you and the website editor could be in deep ****.

Possible defamation case.

EDIT: JT lost the case feel free to say whatever you like it is in the public domain.

I have not seen John Terry on the forums in a while now so he might be ok.

Who really cares anyway?

what a load of donkey **** if it is in the SUn

Thing is who really gives a **** about it?

what a load of donkey **** if it is in the SUn

It is in all the papers.

it could cause problems for England at the world cup as i would expect both of them would be in the squad.

I have not seen John Terry on the forums in a while now so he might be ok.

Who really cares anyway?

I wasn't suggesting John Terry posted, or even cared to look at the site.

John Terry will be stripped of his captaincy most likely, he'll be under a lot of pressure from the media as well due to be England captain.

I reckon Terry's favourite film is 'A Bridge to far'

John Terry will be stripped of his captaincy most likely, he'll be under a lot of pressure from the media as well due to be England captain.

I reckon Terry's favourite film is 'A Bridge to far'
Cheesy, but genius Jack :)

Thing is who really gives a **** about it?

Journalists.

I don't think this is true, but then again, none of us know.
Unlikely to jeopardize his England future, Ferdinand was a front runner for the England captaincy even though he was caught up in the drug test affair a few years before.

Journalists.

I don't think this is true, but then again, none of us know.
Unlikely to jeopardize his England future, Ferdinand was a front runner for the England captaincy even though he was caught up in the drug test affair a few years before.

It is true or JT wouldn't have applied for a court injunction on the story being published.
Also do you think that all the nationals would be printing it if it wasn't true? They aren't allowed to post pure lies you know.

I thought it was definetly true because it went to court which is why terry got an injuction so they couldn't mention him by name which has been now taken away.

Seems highly likely terry did fo it.:O

Doubt he'll lose captaincy though....

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

It is true or JT wouldn't have applied for a court injunction on the story being published.
Also do you think that all the nationals would be printing it if it wasn't true? They aren't allowed to post pure lies you know.
To be fair to JDY they're not allowed to.................but they do.:p

I thought it was definetly true because it went to court which is why terry got an injuction so they couldn't mention him by name which has been now taken away.

Seems highly likely terry did fo it.:O

Doubt he'll lose captaincy though....

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

To be fair to JDY they're not allowed to.................but they do.:p

Generally speaking they don't, the only 'lie' you might get in the papers are regarding celebrity gossip. But seeing how this is in all the papers it is undeniably true.

Generally speaking they don't, the only 'lie' you might get in the papers are regarding celebrity gossip. But seeing how this is in all the papers it is undeniably true.
How much is true do you think? The affair bit is definetly true but what about the part about the abortion?:O